• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plasma Tornadous

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
Pokemon

Thunderous EX (Dark Explorers) x 4
Deoxys EX x 4
Mr. Mime x 1
Mewtwo EX x 1
Chandluer EX 3 x
Sigiliph x 1

Total Pokemon 14

Energies

Double Colorless x 4
Plasma x 4
Psychic x 6

Total Energies 14

Trainers

Team Plasma Badge x 4
Juniper x 4
Colress x 4
Colress machine x 4
Ultra Ball x 4
Dowsing Machine x 1
Hypnotoxic x 3
Verbank x 2
N x 1
Catcher x 1

Total Trianers x 28

cant quite get to sixty if you have any suggestions let me know. The strategy is the same as before but on thunderous instead of mewtwo. Put plasma badge on thunderous so he can get more damage output from the multiple deoxys that will be on my bench.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
I think you mean tornadus, not thundurus. Also dont splash in deoxys and plasma badges to a random deck. It doesnt work. You may think that it could, but its just so inconsistent. deoxys will most likely be doing nothing the entire match. Especially since nothing in your deck is inherently plasma. Not to mention 4 plasma badges, 4 colress machine, and 4 plasma energy just take up way too much space in a deck. Especially since 4 colress machines is completely useless in your hand if nothing has plasma badges attached to it. It will clog up your hand and ruin your deck overall.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
edit: double post. apparently there's a 25 character limit...

Last edited:
Years
that is a illeagle deck if you want to battle in tournys it wont work.

Which is the whole reason they've posted it here. They're looking for help getting to the magic number of 60.

I think Profen's suggestions make a fair bit of sense. Juniper is a much better use of space than Colress Machine if your main attackers are dependent on Plasma Badge for being able to use Plasma Energy. That's a high likelihood of dead draws, and dead draws will doom you to consistent losses.

Back