• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does Anyone Still Have A Pikachu Virtual Pet?

The Maulmeister

Sister to Darth Maul
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2005
I use mine everyday when I go walking. Me and my Pikachu have been best friends for over 2 years straight now. My step counter is now at 1,100,654 steps. The battery is about dead, but I won't replace it until it totally dies. How many steps do you have on yours? :P

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Hehe, yeah I have mine somwhere, its dead I think, it didn't like me much, I didn't walk enough XD

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
Years
i have one, its the second version.
cant find it though.
what kind of rewards do you get when you link it to yur gameboy, i never checked

Years
I may or may not still have mine around here; I know one of those things is hiding around this house somewhere (with dead batteries), but I can't be sure if it's mine. There were two or three of them around here years ago.

Not that I care much, though. I'm not interested in things like that anymore.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 31, 2013
Omg! I was just wondering what happened to mine last night...

I had the second virtual piakchu. Only once did I really make it to becoming friends with it though. Usually he ended up calling me a meanie :(

ArKiVe

Back In Black
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 30, 2006
Hm yeah I'm sure I got some laying around probably. Maybe not in the same state but yeah, I remember having them. At one point me and my friends brang them to school everyday.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Don't have it on me right now... but I think I'm around 70k or so right now. I randomly found it one day and I went out to buy batteries and I've been using it again ever since. ^^; It goes with me pretty much everywhere and I tend to reset it whenever it hits the limit. :o

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
I remember those! ^o^ I think I still have one...somewhere. oO; The batteries are surely dea though. X3 I used to play with it all the time, I still remember the commercial for those silly things too. ^^ I think mine had like...800 steps or so before I lost it in my room. XD;;

~Kelsey

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Mine's been sitting under the couch for about two years now...I got the second pocket pikachu the Christmas it came out and played with it for about a year. The most important thing on it was the card game to me; it was my first lesson in risk and probability...helped me out in math later on x_x

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
I had two of them, but my first Pikachu developed Pokemon Rabies, so I had to put it down. My second one became self-aware and started gathering an army of Pikachus by communicating with every Virtual Pikachu he came close to, so I had to get Optimus Prime to take them out... He's about the only robot I trust...

It's a shame too, since Pikachu's my favorite Pokemon...

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 20, 2011
I remember these but never bought one. But I did have a Tamigatchi. :P

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
Interesting, I just discovered my old Tamagotchi in my room and decided to raise up one again like a week ago! And it became a doggie-thing! I'm so happy I've never gotten a doggie one before!! *is amused easily*

As for my Pikachu, yeah, I have one of the first version and I carried it around for like a year and then got tired of having to give it gifts and got tired of it beeping at me... He 'ran away' quite some time ago.

When I wore it, people would always mistake it for a pager and say something like, "Oh what a cute little yellow pager!" Stupid people. >0<

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Yes, I still have my old Pikachu 2 thing! I remember wanting it so badly, but I ended up losing it countless times, lol. One time it happened when I was out in the woods behind our old house, and I forced everyone to help me find it. XD *sigh* I carried it around everywhere, and I got pretty far on it! I was good friends with my Pikachu for a long time, until I forgot about it for a while and the batteries eventually died... I still haven't replaced them.

Back