• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Dissension

How is Dissension Looking?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
Kyledove's overworld tiles are designed on a 16x16 grid, though... D/P/P-style sprites are too big. The protagonists are three pixels wider then Kyledove's doors...

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
Not bad, not bad at all, although i don't like that your using FR/LG charasets and Kyledoves D/P/P tileset, you should use either FR/LG style or D/P/P style, the mix doesn't look right in my eye's it never has in any fan game, but apart from this everything is looking great, keep up the good work.

I actually tried to talk Chesu into making a version of Skyler and Kelly in D/P form but to no avail :D I wanted to see how it would look compared to the FR/LG versions in a side by side comparison.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2022
Shadow Pokemon

The shadow pokemon transformation with the turtwig is awesome! I can't wait when the beta is out! I SHALL RAISE SHADOW POKEMON!

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
Sorry for the lack of updates everyone, I have been attending a festival and catching up with missed work.

I will try and get a video clip and a couple of screen shots up for everyone in the next day or two :)

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
But i have update for You ЩѻƦḽᶑʂḽдƴƹƦ
New menu!!!
capture000-2.png

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2010
Dude this seems like the best hack ever ehh Im still a Noob I dont know if you call it a hack?:P I know thers a diffrent between a normal Rom hack and games like Pokemon Topaz (topaz dot net)

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
Years
This is Relevant to my interests<3

If you want any help with dialog or storyline/plot.
I'm a bit of a writer, and rather creative, so feel free to send me a PM.
<3

Jay C

Pokemon Shadows-The Resistance
Years
I've only seen one other hack that sounded this good. Hope you can finish it because the other hack was abandoned a long time ago!

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
I've only seen one other hack that sounded this good. Hope you can finish it because the other hack was abandoned a long time ago!

Ahumm... This isn't a hack anymore you know, it says so in the first post... -___-'

If you ere looking for the "Hack's Showcase"; follow this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=184

Ontopic: ЩѻƦḽᶑʂḽдƴƹƦ™ Your work is looking absolutley
amazing, can't wait to see more of it ;)

//44tim44

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
Ahumm... This isn't a hack anymore you know, it says so in the first post... -___-'

If you ere looking for the "Hack's Showcase"; follow this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=184

Ontopic: ЩѻƦḽᶑʂḽдƴƹƦ™ Your work is looking absolutley
amazing, can't wait to see more of it ;)

//44tim44

Thanks, but I must say that Dissension would not be where it is today without the PC, Chesu, Whichu, and F.M.P, and 0m3GA ARS3NAL :D

I know I keep saying I will have updates as I am ready to get some to everyone, but my computer is burning out, so I have been backing everything up to an external so I really am not sure when I will have actual updates posted, but progress is continuing :D

Last edited:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Thanks, but I must say that Dissension would not be where it is today without the PC, Chesu, Whichu, and F.M.P :D

I know I keep saying I will have updates as I am ready to get some to everyone, but my computer is burning out, so I have been backing everything up to an external so I really am not sure when I will have actual updates posted, but progress is continuing :D

Still wish this was on GBA, so I could be in that list, lol.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
I'm of the understanding that somewhere it has been stated already that, no, they aren't.

The Shadow Pokémon in Dissension have a different background story than in Gale of Darkness. This is a key point which I wish not to reveal outside of the game.

However, before this thread expires and is not longer eligible to be 'bumped' I would like to say that Dissension is not dead, I am just having some harsh computer problems and until it is fixed I do not intend on releasing any updates at this time.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Actually there is no issue if you were to bump the thread at any point with content. As far as I see it, in this section the thread creator could bump a thread that is a year old as long as they are posting content for the game (eg. screenshots, video or demo).

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
wow i love shadow pokemon just that makes me excited the rest looks amazing just wondering will we be able to catch shadow pokemon from trainers aswell as in the wild just 2 questions

when will the alpha or beta be out?

do you neeed any help with ideas i can help or a beta tester

thanks

name: kian
job: help with ideas, beta tester
msn: [email protected]

Last edited:

emissary

Taboo's follower
Years
quick question can this game be played on a GBA emulator for psp?

No it can not this is not a hack(well not hack anymore lol) anyways you have been going around the game development section asking that, this the game development section not the Emulation section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back