• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Nine...that's perfect.

Okay, SL, you remember that RP idea I shared with you? Well, I'm thinking of making it an SG RP/game. That way, I can keep it very simple and easy for the non-RP'ers, and I think it'd fit this club well.

What do you think?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
So any new topic?

P.S: This maxed-out partner idea is kinda stupid.No offense
Well look at it this way.
What if we had 30 members. They all loved Umbreon.
& i had no limit on what we could pick and we all chose umbreon and only talked anout Umbreon. In my opinion that would be an even worse idea ^_^
Plus we do the Same in TA and you didn't complain =/

Oh guys by the way we Now have 11 members!
&
Some Members have moved up in ranks!!
&
Also for those who didn't know We Have a new Banner! Go check it out!
&
Take a look at our member scroll box and see your name!
&
New members please add up to 2 songs to our playlist!

And remember guys...

KeepitDark

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Well look at it this way.
What if we had 30 members. They all loved Umbreon.
& i had no limit on what we could pick and we all chose umbreon and only talked anout Umbreon. In my opinion that would be an even worse idea ^_^
Plus we do the Same in TA and you didn't complain =/

Well no.

I would of liked it after I realized that it wil make alot of people angry,also,because of the low amount of dark type people cant choose a partner.So what if alot of people have Unmreon? Its not a big deal,seriously.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Well...GavZ, how about we just drop the limit for now, at least until there are more members? Or we could raise it to five or something?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Well no.

I would of liked it after I realized that it wil make alot of people angry,also,because of the low amount of dark type people cant choose a partner.So what if alot of people have Unmreon? Its not a big deal,seriously.
Well the only person who has complained so far is you. If someone else complains about the issue then yes of course i will change the limit. I just like my group to have some variety. & i also believe in first come first serve. The loyal members such as yourselves who signed up early would obtain their pokemon of choice.
For now i will Allow current members to change thier pokemon if they really want to.
But please Don't argue here.
Would you like to change your pokemon then?

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Aarrrgh, so much going on while I can't get on my computer.! TT^TT

Okay, first things first...I wish we could have a SG, but if we have to wait, it's fine. Just as long as we get one. ^^ I like the RP idea between Dream and Bijou, but I've never done an RP before, so I'm not really sure how it works. ^^; Let us know once you get the details, please!

I like the new banners, GavZ. But I'm too lazy to change my current one. XP If it's not too much to ask...Could you have one which has Absol in it? Then I will definitely add it to my sig. XD

And about the partner idea...Idk, shadowampharos, but if the number is raised, people would just flock to the more popular Dark types, like Umbreon. Where's the originality in that?

And YAY!! I'm a Tamer now! XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Aarrrgh, so much going on while I can't get on my computer.! TT^TT

Okay, first things first...I wish we could have a SG, but if we have to wait, it's fine. Just as long as we get one. ^^ I like the RP idea between Dream and Bijou, but I've never done an RP before, so I'm not really sure how it works. ^^; Let us know once you get the details, please!

I like the new banners, GavZ. But I'm too lazy to change my current one. XP If it's not too much to ask...Could you have one which has Absol in it? Then I will definitely add it to my sig. XD

And about the partner idea...Idk, shadowampharos, but if the number is raised, people would just flock to the more popular Dark types, like Umbreon. Where's the originality in that?

And YAY!! I'm a Tamer now! XD
It might be a day or two xD
Waiting to get more members!
Remember guys the thread isn't evev 3 days old yet! well maybe... Not too sure xD
But you do realize the new banner has absol in it right?
Or did you want one with just Absol?
I can make you a personal one if you'd like?

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years

IT DOES?! *Runs off to check*

Yep, it does. Wow, I have such a short attention span...^^; I'll add that to my sig, then. XD

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I want to add a banner, but I'm a bit hesitant about modding my sig,. It keeps getting disabled for various reasons, and I think the next'd be my fourth time. I don't wanna end up with a two-week ban or anything.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I want to add a banner, but I'm a bit hesitant about modding my sig,. It keeps getting disabled for various reasons, and I think the next'd be my fourth time. I don't wanna end up with a two-week ban or anything.
You can fit you abouve your TA one as long as its 350x19
Which i can make!!
They diabled my siggy last time for being 8pixels too long xD
Wow you get a ban for having it diabled 4 times?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
You can fit you abouve your TA one as long as its 350x19
Which i can make!!
They diabled my siggy last time for being 8pixels too long xD
Wow you get a ban for having it diabled 4 times?

I dunno, but I don't really care to find out. I imagine there's some kind of penalty for doing it repeatedly, though.

If you wanna make one, go ahead. If you can, try putting dark Pika sprite in it, the same color scheme as me on the TA wall.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I dunno, but I don't really care to find out. I imagine there's some kind of penalty for doing it repeatedly, though.

If you wanna make one, go ahead. If you can, try putting dark Pika sprite in it, the same color scheme as me on the TA wall.
Yeah sure i'll see what i can do!! I might even use that one xD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Alright. No rush, just whenever you feel like it.

...seems like no one's ever on...
I know no noe is on xD Until night!
Well late night for me...
Would you like your name on the Bar?
I'm almost done just need to know if you want your name

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Sorry, I forgot the password... xD
Thanks for adding me anyway :D
No prob Katie it's good to have another member especially an active one*Hint Hint* xD

I think it's time for a new Topic.
Topic
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Non-spammish members, for one. XD The Social Groups were spammed a lot before. =/ Hopefully, the staff got it cleared up.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back