• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Dude, its like we are playing left4dead2.... I love it!

No, it would be L4D2 if we had Tanks, Witches, Hunters, Spitters, Boomers, Jockeys, Smokers, and possibly Screamers (though they weren't in the final release of L4D1, don't know about any other zombies in L4D2...) But, if we did have those this would be so much more fun and hard! Or, we could have special infected that we make up? My sister has made one before...

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Believe me, while its starting out easy the zombies and the enviroment will come together to provide a tough enemy, and at some point their may be a kind of special infected... but that is for later.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Special infected? Yayz! You have piqued my interest, NOW TELL ME!!!!!
Is it Bob?! Maybe Bill?! OR MAYBE! IT'S ANTONIO JUAN LOPEZ DE GOMEZ?! (<----WTF? I haz no idea -.-)

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
ITS ANTONIO JUAN LOPEZ DE GOMEZ, RUN!!!!! XD

I like the sounds of special infected and I just posted.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
I said Special infected of sorts...
and I guess the enemy i'm thinking of is the environment, although maybe the enemy may be of a different sort.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
...Hm, maybe I should bring my immortal!Miharu in anyways. XD In fact; here let me work on it! XD Just warning you, she will be a ninja, but other than that she'll keep the rest of her powers hidden. :P By ninja, I mean Naruto ninja. XD But she won't be doing much jutsus...just...Shadow Clone? XD And teleportation. And seals. And Genjutsu (if only to hide her Sharingan), BUT I SWEAR THAT'S IT! I would get Satoshi in here too...but he's a genius and I'm not sure if it would be okay to have a lot of geniuses...

Name*: Yui Uchiha

Age*: Beginning of time + 1 (although she looks 19)

Gender*: Female

Personality: Yui has one of the strangest personalities that you will ever know. At one time, she usually teases people and acts fairly happy, and likes to get drunk, but at other times, usually when she gets somewhat serious (she never gets fully serious) she likes to make other mad. When she sleeps though, she often has night terrors of everything she has done badly in the past. She's jumpy all of the time and even one small rustle will make her ready to fight. She can tell, however, when people are friends or foes, and can sense a presence from miles away. If someone has ever asked her about her powers, she usually brushes it off or says she has had psychic powers ever since she was little, which is better than telling people she is an immortal whose been alive since the beginning of time. She also knows everyone in at least some position of power or anyone who has helped save the world.

Appearance*: Yui has long black hair and black eyes. She is about 5'8 and weighs about 110 pounds. She looks very skinny, and you can't even see her muscles, but she has a lot of power hidden in her weak demeanor. She usually wears a long sleeved, black shirt with a small Uchiha Crest on the blade of her shoulder and wears blue jeans. She has a knife pouch on both of her legs, and she has a strange pattern on both of her hands. She has a Japanese colouring as she is Japanese.

History*: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

RP sample:

Notes: Knows every language in all of the worlds out there. Has helped create every martial arts out there. Is not a genius. Uses her power in percentage, and has never used 100% of her power before in her whole entire life. Has slight super healing, but her immune system cannot protect against viruses, and even some poisons, although the poisons' effects are generally weaker and last shorter.

Pokemon:
Species: Gardevoir
Name: Katsu (Victorious)

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I so want to be NINJA!!!!

Is there even a Naruto Rp on here? *Sighs* No there isn't...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I'm pretty sure Ichiro is working on one and I'm going to be co-RP master there. I think he got rid of it, but I remember a slightly recent PM that said he had gotten a new idea and inspiration about the Naruto RP. Not exactly sure, Ichiro is the one working on the plot. I just make things up as I go along. :P

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
XD, now I must wait... I'm not patient. Nice Michaela, have a person that can jump off a skyscraper without a scratch on her.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Actually, I'll probably change it to a few bloddy gashes. XD Michaela, though, will be able to jump off a very very tall skyscraper and not have a fleck of dirt on her.

Edit: After all, my master always told me that if one knew how to roll correctly, they could jump off of buildings of many floors and get away without a scratch. Plus, I did say it was a ten story building, and Jackie Chan (:P) has survived worse.

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Just as soon as Darin's SU is up and accepted I can start; my twins work as a team, and one cannot survive without the other.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Of course! I am god of RP of course. ;) Watch out, I might delete your RPs! :O

Finished with immortal!Miharu (Yui)'s SU. Yui is, thankfully, not a genius.

(realizes Miharu and Yui look really similar) LOL. XD Yui has to have black hair and black eyes, due to the fact she's an Uchiha. XD

POST YOU PEOPLE POST! I have to leave soon! D=

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Name: Darin Roschel

Personality: Darin's life revolves around his family, Christine, and technology. From a young age he was incredibly adept with computers and understanding the way they work. His parents recognized him as an intelligent young mind and fueled this whenever they could. His older two brothers were a bit rough on him for the favoritism he gained, but he took it with a smile.

Darin is a soft hearted young man, and he easily grows attached to anything with a warm body that he comes across. He bonds strongly, and finds it difficult to sever these bonds. However, he tends to be a bit naïve and doesn't completely understand the brutality of the world. The sight of blood makes him nauseous, and he simply can't understand there ever being a need for violence, quite the opposite of Fyora. As a result he would never battle with Christine. She's strictly a pet, and a guard dog of sorts.

History: Darin grew up in Blackthorn, Johto, with his two brothers and sister. He was closest to Fyora, his twin. When they finished their education they thought they wanted to follow in the oldest brother's footsteps, to be great like Korbin and enter the gym circuit. But a greater purpose called to them.

Darin had always enjoyed technology. If anyone in the entire family needed something fixed, they would take it to him as soon as he was old enough to fix it. Generally his attempts were successful. As he grew older he developed a real love for working with electronic things. Therefore when there was a call for a computer technician at the Scientific Research Center in Balice, he spoke to Fyora about it immediately, as they'd often in the past discussed moving off together instead of separately to avoid the loneliness they would likely face otherwise. After all, it was hard enough to be separated from one another for just a single weekend. As it turned out Fyora had been exploring employment opportunities as well and found an opening in pediatric care in the same city. Of course, further education was needed for the both of them, but fate smiled upon them once again. There was a university in the city for medicine and technology. Darin and Fyora left immediately, and have resided in Balice ever since. Darin is currently in his third year at the university, having skipped a year because of his advanced education, working at a computer parts store.

RP sample: A day off was always welcome in the world of an over-achieving twenty year old. Darin awoke, for once not to the unpleasant squall of his alarm clock, but because he was genuinely rested. He yawned and stretched to find Christine curled up next to him in a ball of warm orange striped fur. With a drowsy smile he stroked her gently, careful not to wake her, and sat up. When one worked so many days, and was at school all of the other days, they forgot how to spend their leisure time. He supposed the first thing he ought to do would be get himself, and Christine, some breakfast. Blinking lethargically, he sat up and climbed out of bed, his feet landing on the soft blue carpet. Darin had never been an expert chef, nor had he ever suggested that he might be. But surely Fyora, at least, had the foresight to store things that didn't require much preparation in the pantry. His hopes were well founded. When he reached the kitchen and opened the door to peer inside the pantry, he saw that food for both canine and rodent like Pokemon had been stored, as well as many foods meant for humans. Without much thinking he opened a packet of oatmeal, not much concerned with the flavor, and prepared himself a bowl. Just as the microwave beeped to inform him that it was finished, Christine came padding into the kitchen.

"Good morning, beautiful," Darin said cheerily. "Are you hungry?"

Christine murred an affirmative and yawned, showing off small, sharp white teeth. In response Darin poured her a shallow bowl of the food Fyora had bought. Luckily not a picky eater like Razor, who always demanded a freshly cooked meal, she accepted it, seeming to wake up a little bit with every mouthful she took. Darin's oatmeal had much the same effect on him so that by the time he'd finished the bowl, he was ready to face the day with bright eyes and a bushy tail. Of course, there wasn't much on the day's agenda. He intended to spend it eating junk food in his boxers and watching tv. If he started to get too bored he might take Christine for a walk.

In honor of this he went to the living room and plopped down on the couch. He spent most of the day there, watching everything from How It's Made, to Tosh.0, to nature shows. It was halfway through the day when he flipped over to the news and was halted by the footage being played. Being a fan of horror movies, he recognized the creatures instantly, but being shown on a news channel? There was no way this footage could be real. But as he watched he realized it was all too real.

The next several hours passed in a fog until Fyora came home. When he saw her he looked up at her with helpless eyes and motioned at the screen. Even as she told him it couldn't be real, he knew it was, and he knew there was only one thing to do.

He could either man up, or prepare to die just like these poor people being filmed.

Pokemon:
Species: Growlithe
Name: Christine

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Yes my minions, I am working on a Naruto RP, but it probably won't be up and running until I am in the new flat (or possibly until I start Uni which isnt that far away).

Back