• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
No I wouldn't like to race, I'd LOVE to race =). haven't raced anyone before but sure I would like love to race.
So anyway I know I just posted my hunts but I figured it wouldn't hurt
My Hunts:
Ho-oh - 365 SRs

Sweet! :D

Thanks... I'm at least motivated to go back and try again... I've never really had a hunt this long... I've been at it for 15 hours a day since it's vacation already...

You'll get it soon! :D
Also, I wanted to make a userbar and got inspired by your name/icon XD

hum1vl.jpg

Anyone feel free to use it! 32 seperate frames XD

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Also, I wanted to make a userbar
O: THAT IS AMAZING. If I can find a way to use it without messing up my sig too badly, trust me, I will.

I've been at it for 15 hours a day
I'm sure you'll get it soon! Good luck!

I myself caught 3 shiny Scythers today via chaining
Congrats (:

I forgot to update in all of my huge-post-ness xD

Ho-oh: 5345
Giratina: 2265
Kyurem:3065
Good luck!

My hunts:
3152 Pikachu.
255 Giratina.

I have another userbar. Feel free to use it in any way!

PyqpJ.png

It's on Imgur, so tell me if it goes down and I'll redo it.

Good luck y'all!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Congrats on the shiny Seedot, Roggenrola, and Venipede, Keruso! You've been extremely lucky lately.

Congrats on the shiny Shroomish, DarkBreloom! Sorry to hear about the Silcoon.

Congrats on the shiny Scythers, NeonTsuba!

Welcome to the club, miloticfan54, Twiggy, and viswanath!

Okay... Maybe I underestimated Litwick a little... About 2200 + eggs already and still nothing... I am in dire need of luck now, as even Sigilyph wasn't as mentally enduring as this...

I'm currently on 2,752 Litwick, so I know how it feels.

Welcome back, G-Money!

I'm terrible at chaining, so I won't be participating in the chaining contest. I think the highest chain I ever got was 20 or 30 something before it snapped.

I haven't hunted this week.

Years
Well I said I wanted to find another shiny before march ended, and I did....
But unfortunately.... I ran!

It was a female mienfoo outside dragonspiral and I just caught the blue as I was running. Checked my pokedex, and sure enough it was there. Sigh... Well this was bound to happen eventually, I guess. At least it wasn't the siny I wanted the most, but I will go on a reclaim mission for something at dragonspiral. Good luck to everyone, and I hope I bring happier news next time.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
So its Now April... Time to start the chaining contest. No Idea what I shall start with, I want something rare that not many people have. Any Ideas?

Years
Congrats on the shiny Seedot, Roggenrola, and Venipede, Keruso! You've been extremely lucky lately.

Congrats on the shiny Shroomish, DarkBreloom! Sorry to hear about the Silcoon.

Congrats on the shiny Scythers, NeonTsuba!

Welcome to the club, miloticfan54, Twiggy, and viswanath!

I'm currently on 2,752 Litwick, so I know how it feels.

Welcome back, G-Money!

I'm terrible at chaining, so I won't be participating in the chaining contest. I think the highest chain I ever got was 20 or 30 something before it snapped.

I haven't hunted this week.
Oh, you're hatching Litwick too? Umm... Well, if it's okay with you... Wanna race?

Years
Im 50 eggs in trying to hatch a shiny Axew. Ugh this is harder than I thought.

It can be hard, but it's worth it! Just keep trying :)

It was a female mienfoo outside dragonspiral and I just caught the blue as I was running. Checked my pokedex, and sure enough it was there. Sigh... Well this was bound to happen eventually, I guess. At least it wasn't the siny I wanted the most, but I will go on a reclaim mission for something at dragonspiral. Good luck to everyone, and I hope I bring happier news next time.

I'm sorry to hear that ): I hope you get another shiny to make up for it really soon!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Oh, you're hatching Litwick too? Umm... Well, if it's okay with you... Wanna race?

Sure! I had a race for Litwick with G-Money last spring. I think it took him two weeks, and after almost a year I'm still not done, lol.

Sorry to hear about the shiny Mienfoo, GolurkIsDaBomb. Good luck on your reclaim mission!

This week's random hunt is... Ditto!

Years
hey guys just quick update:
Ponyta 111 REs

oh yeah and good luck to everyone in their rces
and is the website all weird to anyone else

Years
Sure! I had a race for Litwick with G-Money last spring. I think it took him two weeks, and after almost a year I'm still not done, lol.

Sorry to hear about the shiny Mienfoo, GolurkIsDaBomb. Good luck on your reclaim mission!

Ooh! If I get a Shiny Ditto... That would make me happy :D

hey guys just quick update:
Ponyta 111 REs

oh yeah and good luck to everyone in their rces
and is the website all weird to anyone else

Hope Ponyta comes soon ! :D

I bought Colosseum so I could trade between Emerald and Leafgreen, so that I could get more Masterballs onto Leafgreen to go after Zapdos, Moltres and Mewtwo... But I can't find my GBA -_- So that's a no go for right now.

And I might have the wonderful opportunity to purchase a genuine copy of Pokémon Ruby within the next 24 hours! :Excited: If so, I will defintely do a badge quest. Just... Which starter?! (Ruby would also mean I could SR for Groudon and Rayquaza, which would be cheaper than Soulsilver for those two, and also gives me means to hunt in Hoenn that I don't have... Soulsilver wouldn't. Plus you get Zangoose on Ruby.......)

Current hunts:

Giratina: 3068
Ho-oh: 6127
Kyurem: 3664
I'd love anything soon! XD

EDIT: Going to bed, and I'm currently at 13,815 SRs total!! :D

Last edited:
Years

Ah... I see then, one whole week has lapsed for mine... With about 3800 with the end of today... No luck, decided to just go and EV train one Litwick before going back to hunting tomorrow. Good luck in yours... Hopefully it'll shine soon.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
So for the first time in over a year, I decided to pick up White again and play through that (I had only made it past the third gym and then stopped playing). I played until I passed the sixth gym and then surfed to that place where you can get a Larvesta egg. So, once I had the Larvesta for faster egg hatching, I got a Japanese Pokémon on the GTS and began hatching. Then, 280 eggs later, I got this:

Spoiler:

I named him "Emalkay" after the dubstep producer :3 ain't he beautiful? xD

Congrats to everyone else for their shinies and good luck to us all.

Years
So for the first time in over a year, I decided to pick up White again and play through that (I had only made it past the third gym and then stopped playing). I played until I passed the sixth gym and then surfed to that place where you can get a Larvesta egg. So, once I had the Larvesta for faster egg hatching, I got a Japanese Pokémon on the GTS and began hatching. Then, 280 eggs later, I got this:

Spoiler:

Congrats! Lucky you! Only 280 eggs and you netted yourself a beautiful shiny.

Years

Spoiler:

Congratulations! What a nice shiny :D

EDIT I: RUBY'S MINE!! Yay! I'm doing a Badge Quest as said before, and starting with Treecko! ;D

EDIT II: I just hit (lol @ G xD) 14k SRs in total. Not going bad! I just really want something before Ruby comes in the post. If I don't get anything tonight I think I might want to start my Treecko hunt... But I want to complete something first!

I also started a new hunt today *Facepalm*. I beat the Champion in LeafGreen, so I just went to the gamecorner with 10000 coins and did 4 Abra SRs (about 400 encounters). This will be on hold for a very long time though xD

I think if Ruby comes tomorrow and I haven't gotten anything I'll be hunting on 4 systems from now on... Not sure.

When I get 4 SR hunts done, I'll put the others on hold and do some RE hunts.

Sorry to write this all down! It's more for my benefit so I can keep on track XD

Last edited:

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016

Sorry to hear that happened. Hopefully you'll get another one soon!

I got this
Congrats!
Congratulations! What a nice shiny :D

EDIT I: RUBY'S MINE!! Yay! I'm doing a Badge Quest as said before, and starting with Treecko! ;D

EDIT II: I just hit 14k SRs in total. Not going bad! I just really want something before Ruby comes in the post. If I don't get anything tonight I think I might want to start my Treecko hunt... But I want to complete something first!

I also started a new hunt today *Facepalm*. I beat the Champion in LeafGreen, so I just went to the gamecorner with 10000 coins and did 4 Abra SRs (about 400 encounters). This will be on hold for a very long time though xD

I think if Ruby comes tomorrow and I haven't gotten anything I'll be hunting on 4 systems from now on... Not sure.

When I get 4 SR hunts done, I'll put the others on hold and do some RE hunts.

Sorry to write this all down! It's more for my benefit so I can keep on track XD
Congrats on getting Ruby! I've got a Sapphire I need you to check out next time we're in chat :P

As for myself:
343 Giratina. Coming along slowly but surely!
3152 Pikachu.

Do you like my new font?

Last edited:
Back