• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
Hey. I guess I should prolly post something. Name's Liiz or Mysti if you want. No the Mysti is not a pokemon thing it's cause I'm mysticdeer. Uh. Well. Hope to get along with all of you.

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
Welcome to the Community, MysticDeer! I'm Bandit, pleasure to meet you!

Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself? Like what are your hobbies, etc? Anyway, if you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask a moderator or member! We'll be glad to help!

- Bandit

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
Welcome to the Community, MysticDeer! I'm Bandit, pleasure to meet you!

Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself? Like what are your hobbies, etc? Anyway, if you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask a moderator or member! We'll be glad to help!

- Bandit

Ah, thanks person I have totally never met before. I'll make sure to ask.
My hobbies? Well, I play video games obviously. I tend to watch anime, read manga, and draw as well. Of course I don't only watch/read anime/manga. I do enjoy scifi-fantasy things as well. When I say I draw I really mean I throw lines on a paper and hope it looks decent enough to post. If I get used to talking to someone or hanging out with someone I will prolly show them my art. I also enjoy needle point sewing. Now before you say anything about how "isn't all sewing needle point" lemme explain what I mean. When I say needle point I mean embroidery. You know that fancy crap you see on jeans, shirts, pillows, and blankets. I'm not that great and you'll prolly never ever see it so yeah.
Imma just stop here. If you want to know more you gotta be specific with me. Like ask about a certain thing and such. Other wise I'll be all over the place.

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
Years
Welcome Liz/Mystic!

From what you've written I guess you'll be wanting to hang around the Anime/Manga area of PC. Also, post your drawings in the Art and Design section, or Oekaki. I'm sure people will give you critique (if that's what you're looking for).
Embroidery, i'm not sure we have a board for that ! :P

If you get stuck, [user]Cirno[/user] would be a wise one to ask. Look for the people with their names in bold and they'll give you a helping hand !
I'm sure supporters would too.. They're the ones with Light Blue names in Italics

Regards,
PokeInfuse

Years
Hey there Liiz, welcome to PC! :D Good to meet you and I'm glad you decided to join our community.

It's pretty cool that you have such a wide variety of interests, though what catches my eye the most is the embroidery bit. I don't really do it but it's one of those things I'd love to try since it looks really beautiful and fun! Might get my mom to teach me sometime, she's pretty good at sewing and it's about time I learn anyways. xD; Totally know what you mean when it comes to talking about yourself though... I can easily go off on so many tangents myself so it's a little easier when you're asked about a specific thing. Luckily a long introduction is in no way required here or anything aha. Can say as little or as much as you want!

And what anime/manga are your favorites? I'm really into them too so it'd be neat if we had some in common. Seems like you might be interested in the Japanese Entertainment and Video Games section since they cater to your interests, but of course it's all up to you. We are a really big place, after all, so there'll definitely be at least a few sections that will catch your eye! But being this large of a forum means it's also easier to get lost, though that's what all of our helpful staff and members are for. Never fear to contact someone for help and remember to read the rules - if you keep those things in mind, you'll be 100% good to go! <3

Hope you had a great Christmas and have an even better New Year's! See you around and feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
@Cirno
Thank you. uvu
I'm no good at embroidery really haha. I enjoy cross stitching the most. I find it easier than others.
Uh well I have a lot of anime/manga that are my favorite. If I had to choose I would have to say D gray-man is my all time fave for both though. I also enjoy shows like Ao no Exorcist, Natusme Yuujinchou, and darker than black. [these are just examples. Nothing is coming to mind xD; ]
I'm sure I will enjoy those forums as well uvu I will check them out for sure. Thanks and nice meeting you! Same for you dear uvu

@PokeInfuse
Thank you so much uvu I will make sure to ask if I am confused about something.
I will check those forums out.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Welcome to PokeCommunity, Mysticdeer! Mysticdeer is such a mysterious name. I love it, honestly. Reminds me of, well, Girafarig, Stantler and, surprisingly, Bambi. >__>; But don't worry, it is nice, haha! I'm sure you'll get along swimmingly with everyone here, Liz, so don't worry about that one bit! We're a fairly expansive, open, and friendly community and every member, I'm sure, would be glad and lucky to get to know you! :D

Like Cirno said, you should check out the Japanese Entertainment forum since you seem to be very much into anime and manga. There's not a whole lot of members that frequent that area of the forum, but with the regulars that are, your attention and activity would definitely be appreciated and humbly welcomed! Hope you can have fun there. :3

Once more, welcome to PC! If you have any questions or just want someone to talk, feel free to drop me a VM or a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible and since I'm almost always around that shouldn't be a problem, trust me. Enjoy your stay, ya hear?

Years
Hey. I guess I should prolly post something. Name's Liiz or Mysti if you want. No the Mysti is not a pokemon thing it's cause I'm mysticdeer. Uh. Well. Hope to get along with all of you.

Hello Mysti, and welcome to PC!

I have to say having a talent for embroidery is interesting, I'm not good at it myself but it looks like fun. And we're glad you joined, cos you might like our broad range of topics to discuss! Cirno already directed you to Video Games and Japanese Entertainment, which have been lacking activity recently so you could show those two sections they need more love.

Also, we have Pokemon Anime and the various Pokemon Gaming sections too, I hang out in most parts of the site so you'll probably see me a lot. But with a forum this big there's that chance you'll get lost, and that's where the staff come in. They are always happy to show you around, and if you need a mentor to guide you around your fave section you can check out the PC Adoption Center.

I'm Hikari, and if you ever need to talk I'm always open. Just send a VM! Have fun here Mysti!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back