• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Reapers: Keepers of the Balance (M) (OOC)

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
I'm back, just had to disappear fora few days.

@Gimmepie: I guess it's a good thing that Kalek stalked off on his own. No need to worry about bunnying or anything that I'm likely to **** up horribly.

Years
I guess so haha.

As long as you post every few days we should be okay.

Edit: Bunny Byrne the same as Alicia. He has to die also.

Last edited:
Years
Okay guys, a quick summary of what needs to be happening right now.

My group - Nakuzami, only two reapers left which by rights are yours. Sent them your way. Geras, a post from you would also help detail the situation nicely.

Saharan Group - Ducklett, your turn to get the ball rolling but both you and dcjboi need to make sure you have read about my decisions regarding Alicia and Byrne (Redwing and Klar's characters).

Siiadams - Sorry for the long wait. Not long now. Feel free to post a little about your characters time in Limbo.

Ice and Heretostay - Keep it up. We don't want you guys falling behind.

@everyone
I will be posting the updated mission roster for chapter two within the next couple of days and I woud like to move into the next chapter in a week, two weeks maximum. We have been in chapter 1 long enough and it is getting to be time to move on.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Okay, I will be attempting to kill Byrne and Alicia off sadly. I don't know if I can do them justice but I can try.

Years
This is the revised roster for mission 2. After Groups A and B have finished the mission we will move onto mission two. Both are nearing the conclusion so it will not be a long wait.

Spoiler:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
I looked over my SU recently and I just now realized that I have two defensive abilties and no offensive ability. I know it may be a bit too late for it, but would it be possible for me to change one of my abilities (the disguising ability) to something different? If its not to be, I understand and will proceed normally.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
Sorry but it is a bit late. There's nothing wrong with defensive abilities. My character's ability is also fairly passive.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
ok, just thought I'd ask

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
No worries. Your character hasn't been moved to another mission or anything for memory either, so you should be all good.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
I plan on finishing up everything of Spencer's mission in one long post (unless Duck is still active). Hopefully the CSS in the works doesn't bother anyone.

Years
Duck should still be active. I'll check it out and have a look soon. I hope so because I don't really want anyone else leaving the RP.

Years
Just thought I should make sure everyone is still alive since nobody has posted for a while.

Also, does anyone know what has happened to UglyDucklett?

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
There has been no reason for me to post, as no-one has interacted with Kalek as of yet. If I leave this RP, you'll know. I don't just vanish. However, don't expect me to be that active for the next week or so.

Years
Fair enough Ice. I'm well aware that there isn't much you can do, sorry if I came across as a bit pushy there. That message was directed only towards those of us who still have stuff going this chapter, especially ducklett.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
If it's okay, I'm going to finish off the desert part of Chapter 1 with one descriptive post (unless I reach the post limit) and I'll leave it anonymous as to what happened to Ducklett's character.

Back