• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
My face when I realise that the shows I'm watching are only two weeks away of ending.

Spoiler:

I'm going to have to find new ones to watch. Haha...

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Worked a slight bit on my backlog and went bicycling for the first time in a good while.
I'm no RSE Pokémon master yet, bunny hopping between platforms and that shizz, but I'm getting there.

Eventually.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

After almost 6 months it feels good to get big fat cat tats off my backlog. Just a few more weeks until the next part if the franchise starts airing as well.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I like pretty much everything about the monogatari series but am yet to see this depth you speak of. A slightly convoluted conversation is a slightly convoluted conversation. An artsy backdrop is an artsy backdrop. It isn't trying to convey anything other than a pretty simple chain of events through the eyes of our adolescent protagonist.

Of course I might be thick and missing the point completely. Bakemonogatari might well be the groundbreaking and worthy piece of literature some fans seem to believe it is.

Oddly enough I liked it more when he wrote from Hanekawa's point of view in the part of the Nekomonogatari novel they didn't animate.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Serena and Calem
Player_female_XY.png
Player_male_XY.png

and....wow, four rivals this time, dear lord

those horde battles are going to be impossible, since your poor pokemon will have to weather every attack before it can attack again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back