• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know what? Go away.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont really hold grudges, I dont usually get that mad at people, I find it takes a lot of energy to hold a grudge. Id rather just forgive the person and move on.

Honest

Hi!
Years
The last girl I liked lol.

I admit my feelings, she pushes me FAR away after I helped her out with something. My actual thoughts were "I see how it is" followed by some expletives.

So yeah, I'm holding a grudge against her for pushing me away like that.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I have a grudge against a relative to the point where I would quite enjoy watching them die. ._. I should have no problem outliving him, so perhaps I really will get to see him die.

I'd rather not explain why I hate him so much, though. T:

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I had a grudge on my classmate. She didn't want to help with our group project so.. :3

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I have a grudge with someone who sits at my table at school and nearly everyone else does as well to be honest. She's rude and bossy, she copies off work when clearly instructed to make sure it's your own work and not somebody else's. She tries and wins over people by money but most of the time she's irritating and has had many fights with another girl who sits on the opposite table, who did nothing but ask her politely to move her chair. She's just... I can't even describe her, honestly I've never met someone like her. :(

Other than that I rarely hold grudges!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
With a bully. Had a fight with him, and I admit i got destroyed. Hes just an idiot. He asked me: "Can u give me one gummmm? Plzzzz? Cmonn????!" He never gives anything to me, so why would I give to him? And because he said to me to give him an answer in some kind of english test ofc i rejected. Go away, man. Go away.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh man....its been forever since I've held a grudge. I'm someone who holds grudge for a long time...let alone years. I've been told to let them go, but part of me doesn't want to because I keep thinking of why the person gave me the grudge.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I've got one with one of my best friends because she's the type of person to beat what she likes into the ground to the point where it's impossible to like it as well because she's got an elitist complex regarding it.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
A boy in my college class..I always sat on the same seat at lunch because I liked that seat. One day I came in and saw him sitting in my seat because his friend was sitting next to it.

To this day a grudge over a seat..Talli wins the most stupidest grudge hold ever.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I hold grudges against people all the time. That's just one of my ways of coping with problems as oddly as it sounds. My latest grudge would have to be against one of my ex friends. He's always belittle me in front of our small 'social group', and quite honestly I had enough of it and decided to go solo for awhile until finding another group of friends to hang out with. I still heavily dislike him haha.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
My brother. I bet he's gonna post on here, and say the same.

one day we're fighting like we're ennemies, another we're Brofist-ing and playing PS3 together like nothing happened.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
same as fox just that it is my twin sis
we used to fight a lot but nowadays we mostly shout at each other for really weird and random things

A boy is my class. He is from a rich family i am not sure if he is rich or not my frnd said he is.... he behaves very badly with girls like shouting and all on them.

Years
A few boys and girls, nobody in my family though.
Think it's okay to have grudges if it's justified. I dislike some people because they were difficult to get along with and still seem to be. Lots of reasons to have problems with people...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I actually don't have a grudge against anyone right now, and I can't remember the last person who I had a grudge with. I do have some ill feelings towards a few people, but they generally come and go and depend on our social interactions. I don't immediately see them and feel them.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I don't have a grudge with anyone right now.
I try not to get them since they just clutter my mind.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I haven't held a grudge since high school. I hated a lot of people in high school and held grudges against them even though now I realise that wasn't always fair. I was picked on a lot for being nerdy and fat, but I grouped the people who were making fun of me in together with people who fit the same characteristics but weren't making fun of me. I sort of hated a lot of people by association and assumption.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
DIE SHININGRAICHU!

I don't really tend to hold grudges. I'd rather be upfront with my problems with someone and solve them than to hold resentment.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Grudges, nasty thing to have and keep. Even though I'm not an easy person to forgive another person I do not hate them to the extend of grudging. I'll just wait until I can face that person whom I hate.

Back