• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Save File Exchange thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
Hey there,
This is my first post on this forum, and I dont know how this works but my desmume pokemon black 2 .dsv file got corrupted. So if anyone can help me then I would be ever so grateful.

Game: Pokemon Black 2
Player's name: T
Rival's name: FAGG
Playing time: Doesnt matter
Number of Badges: 3

Team:
• Growlithe Lv. 20 (Holding Charcoal) (Flame Wheel, Ember, Helping Hand, Reversal)
• Oshwatt Lv. 24 (Holding Amulet Coin) (Sheel Blade, Cut, Water Pulse, Leer)
• Riolu Lv. 21 (Holding Exp. Share) (Feint, Counter, Forced Palm, Quick Attack)
• Psyduck Lv. 21 (Holding Twisted Spoon) (Confusion, Water Pulse or Water Gun, Leer)
• Flaffy Lv. 19 (Thundershock, Thunder Wave, Charge, Tackle)

Pokémon in box:
Magby Lv. 15
Pidove Lv. 13

Additional information: If it is possible then please I had all the collectible items (like Charcoal, Amulet Coin, Exp. Share, Bicycle, etc) in the game up till where we are standing at the exit gate of Nimbasa City.

Please save the file as: Pokemon Black 2 .dsv

A massive thank you that awesome awesome person who can take up this challenge and conquer it !
Cheers !

Last edited:
Years
Looking around cleaning my PC, I found this gem.

Game: Pokémon Emerald
Player's name: Opeious
Playing time: 172:17 (+ A lot on other games)
Number of Badges: 8
Team: Heracross,Alakazam,Swamper
Pokémon in box: Yes (All 386)

Additional information: Legit, everything acuired from trades, Finished Pokedex,All Starters, All Legendries, etc.

http://www.4shared.com/file/wyCHIQ7Y/Pokemon_-_Emerald.html

HyperVortex

Youtube Battler
Years
Game (Required): Crystal
Player's name: Leo
Playing time : 33:46
Number of Badges: 6
Location (
this means location in game
11.%20wink.gif
)
: Mahogony Town
Team (Required):
Lapras - 35
Machoke - 36
Charizard - 36
Graveler - 36
Pokémon in box: Classified Information

Additional information: Can someone evolve my Machoke & Graveler and then pm the save file link? Thanks.

Attachments

• again.sa2.SAV
    32 KB · Views: 37
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2013
I want someone to give me the Aurora Ticket, Eon Ticket, Mystic Ticket, and Old Sea Map. Also, the player's name will be shaffad, and also mstry event locked and completed ... plus only 5 badges accuqired... for pokemon ruby,saphire, emerald. with all the 386 pokemon captured

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
can anyone make me a save file for pokemon emerald where my name is Samuel and i,m a boy. with all the pokemon in the PC and LOTs of masterballs in the pc and every hm and tm in my bag too. and im at the begining of the game in my house. and the starters are ralts, eevee, and bagon! and all the stones that evolve eevee in my bag too!! Thanks!! would be grest if uou could get this done quick too (lol)... PLEASE I REALLY WANT THIS!!!!

Ok and also i want to download this save file on my computer, but how would i then put it on to an emulater on my (samsung) phone?? Thanks to anyone who answers!!!!! :)

Game (Required): emerald
Player's name: Samuel (boy)
Playing time : 00:00
Number of Badges: 0
Location beginning of game in my house before you get the starters
Team: none yet
And so up to six...
Pokémon in box: every single pokemon in kanto, hoenn, and whatever the one in pokemon silver ALL LEVLE 80
Additional information: I want the starters to be ralts, bagon, and eevee. ALSO I WANT ALOT OF MASTERBALLS AND RARECANDIES IN PC TOO. and all the TMs and HMs in my bag (or pc)!! THANKS!!!!!!

Last edited:

kirbasaur

Human-Ivasaur hybrid
Years
i did not read pages 2-7 so i don't know if any one used for this yet but....

can i please get a leaf green save with all the starters that the game boy pokemon games have?

im sorry i mean asked not used.....sorry

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2013
Can i have .save file for pokemon emerald japan
i want all the pokemons in the game lvl 50 all
Tnx :D flash 128k i need

Hey i would like a save (.sav) file for pokemon emerald on the unofficial gpsp kai emulator for psp
Player: Male, Name: Bart
Play Time: any
Badges: 8
Pokemon in hand: any
Pokemon Owned: All Legendary/fossilised/rare/one of a kinds from all pokemon versions up to emerald, all dragon type from all pokemon versions up to emerald, blastoise, charizard, venosaur, ferilagatr, cyndaquil fully evolved, chikorita full evolved, torchic full evolved, treecko full evolv, mudkip full evo(doesnt matter for shiny, and sorry for not remembering all pokemon names)
Items: all tm's/hm's, inf masterballs, inf rare candies, inf cash, all secret base items

whoever can do it thanks, doesnt matter how long you take just message me if/when its done

also i want all pokemon listed at lvl100

Thank You

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
I can make a custom D/P/Pt/B/W/B2/W2 Save file! (Please reply if wanted.)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
I did this for my own use... I saved EVERY save that I saved during game play... so when i need to test something from any point in the game I just rename the save and start playing it...

Game: Pokémon FR
Player's name: ULTRA
Number of Badges: various
Location various
Team: the team varies a bit as the .savs progress... these were not made to be played or whatever they were made to test my hacks from any point in the game...
Additional information: actually played on a hack of FR [ultraviolet version 1.1] so you may notice some odd things like mew and whatnot.

imagine making a small script for the karate master in saffron city... but in your current .sav you are far past beating the game... no problem, just toss your hacked rom in a new folder with the .sav that is close to that point (from the DLs below) and now you can replay that portion and see how your lil script plays out...

Due to not being able to upload more than 5 per post... ill give you a link to find them all...
http://ultravioletversion.yolasite.com/game-saves.php

some of the saves got a lil wonky... so you might not be exactly where the .sav name says you are, but you wont be far from it (you should be a lil before where it states)
I have not tested them all, because i have not needed too. some of the important ones have been used ALOT while others have never been used...
I hope this helps someone when they need to test a code for a part of the game they dont have a .sav for...

Last edited:
Years
Hey~ can i request a save file? i need Finished Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire
No Hacks/Cheats/Action Replay Codes....
Thanks in advance^^

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
Game: Pokémon Yellow
Player's name: ASH
Playing time : 0:30
Number of Badges: 0
Team:
Pikachu - 10
Bulbasaur - 10
Charmander - 10
Squirtle - 10
Mew - 10
Mewtwo - 50

Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2013
I accidently deleted my savefile after defeating E4.Could someone make this savefile for me? Thank you
Game-Heart Gold
Name- Sahil
ID- 40279
Location- Hall of Fame
Badges- All Johto
Pokémon-

Meganium-77
Haunter- 78
Alakazam- 80
Poliwrath- 45
Noctowl- 36
Ratata- 10

In Box- Dratini and sudowoodo

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Code:
[B]Game[/B]: Pokémon FR
[SIZE=2][B]Team [/B][/SIZE]: I don't really care, as I don't need them for battling.
[B]Additional information[/B]: What I need is a vanilla FR save with a bunch of items in the bag. It doesn't have to be full, but I'd like to have several items in each pocket (including the TM case and Berry Pouch), but full would be preferred.
Really, if anyone has a completed save of FR, that should work fine.

I'll look through this thread to see if there's anything that will work for me. If I find anything, I'll update this post.

Edit: Found one, so I'm good.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 3, 2013
Can you make me a save file for the E version of fire red please?
Name: Brand (boy)
Pokemon Bulbasaur lvl 11 (male), pidgy lvl 10 ( female), spearow lvl 10 ( male), mankey lvl 9 ( male), pikachu lvl 11 (male), ratata lvl 9 ( female) and in the pc box a metapod evolved from a caterpie so it should have the caterpies moves lvl 8 ( female)

Location: outside brocks gym I have beat the train but not brock

I had 5000 cash, and 20 normal pokeballs, 30 potions, 10 paralyz heals and poison heals

Reason, I saved it there but for some reaon I had to start a new game.... thank you...

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
Hi

Can someone please make a firered file with a boy character. His name should be Red. Give him All Kanto starters Shiny. Location should be before first gym. I would also like a level 10 Mewto and a level 10 shiny ho-oh. Can i also have a lot of rare candies and master balls. The file should be in .sav format. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
could you also give me a ditto lvl 10

please make it as close to the beginning as possible. thanks a billion

Last edited:

nitemate

Don't play Pokemon anymore ...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
can anyone please make R/S/E/LG/FR .sav file with several ditto with perfect ivs (31) in the box.
one ditto for each nature.

I actually need them to breed a baby with perfect IV and nature to save time looking for them in the wild.

all other things like name and starter - whatever you like

thanks a lot

JSJ

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
pokemon emerald

Can i have a savegame ? I would like all starters (also the ones from firered and gold)
and a pikachu lvl 7 ca. please befor the fight with may

nitemate

Don't play Pokemon anymore ...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
I can make any Pokemon .sav file for any gba game
reply or pm me if u want one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back