• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns [T] REMAKE (SU/OOC)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Done, added it in the end...sorry about that. :D

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
@ Supervegeta

Haha, no biggie. So far, everyone's done the same thing :3 Shows how well people read the rules xD

You iz Accepted!

Fearless Love

Years
@ Xilfer123

Hm...all spots have been reserved. :\ BUT I'm not one who likes to decline people who seem to be excited :P I can have you reserved, but it wouldn't really be for a specific role (unless you want a specific role). As in, I'll let you SU for a spot of either:

1) Someone gets declined
2) Someone doesn't get their SU up in time

OR
3) if you want a specific role, you can make an SU for it, and I'll pick the better SU.

If that doesn't work (or seems to complicated or irritating) I wouldn't mind adding a fourth human the list :3 that is, if you're fine with being a human.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
LOL, I take what I get and adapt to it. Srry for reserving before checking the spots section -_-

Alrighty, SU. On it.

...Actually, mind if I do it tomorrow? I'm tired. I swear I'll do it all at once. :P

Okay, it's tomorrow....or today....whatever!

Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers or something... xD

Name: Adlan Zaidi (This is teh first time I used my real name in an RP :P )

Role:
Human

Appearance: Adlan has dark brown hair, so dark it could be mistaken for black from a distance. His hair is always messy, it's not like he has time to comb it in this desolate place. He has very pale skin, several scars on his small pale hands, and a skinny body. The boy's eyes are perfectly almond
shaped, with a piercing brown colour, a little lighter than his hair. He wears what he finds, he wears a blood-stained black hoodie over a blue
sleeveless shirt and a grey under-shirt.

For legwear, he has an old ragged pair of jeans with several holes in it, and a pair of holed silver shoes.
He is medium-sized for his age, standing at about 5ft 10cm. Aside from the scars on his hand, Adlan has huge scars across both his legs, and across his stomach, like he'd been clawed at by a huge hand.

Personality: Adlan is a hard, unbreakable character. He is rock-solid, cannot be offended by anyone or anything unless it involves something personal. He never listens to anyone, and uses witty remarks to gain the upper hand in verbal combat. He is mean, merciless and harsh. But everyone who ever knew him knows that deep inside, he is a soft, kind, generous individual who would give anything to protect loved ones. Before the "betrayal" he was an easily-manipulated young boy. He was filled with hope and kindness, now it has been replaced by hate. But he still is prone to making friends, he'll take any ally he can get in his quest for vengeance, and deep down, he is also lonely. He has enough goodness left to keep him from going insane.

History: When dark thoughts took over, Adlan and his two half-sisters: Farane and Shayla, took off from their home because their mother had been turned, and their father had disappeared. For years afterwards, they lived in secrecy. Adlan protected his sisters from the Dark thoughts. He had no idea how, but he always stayed positive, and his sisters with him. After about a year of living in secrecy, they met a group of other kids, around the same age, a girl and two boys named Zara, Daniel and Richard, who were almost completely taken over by the evil. Somehow, Adlan made them good again. The six kids survived off the food left in stores, taking whatever they could get. They moved closer to more available stores every month. Evil mobsters known by Adlan and company as simply "bad guys" patrolled the streets every now and then. Adlan and Zara protected their siblings with what they found, a flintlock shotgun and a crossbow. If a patrol found them, they'd kill them and hide them somewhere. Eventually, love was inevitable, Zara and Adlan fell for each other.

A year passed, things were starting to look far less bleak. One day, Zara insisted on going to the stores alone, since Adlan has fallen ill to the flu. That was the worst mistake she could make. When she came back, she told everyone that she'd found a way out of the city. Everyone followed her eagerly until they reached a dead end, in an alleyway. Suddenly, a pair of "bad guys" appeared. Zara had led them into a trap, she'd been turned. Zara ran over to Adlan and knocked him out.

When Adlan awoke, he was still in the strange alleyway. But the wall and his sisters were gone, along with Zara's brothers. That day, Adlan swore to himself he'd never be weak again, he'd avenge his sisters and his girlfriend somehow. He'd kill them all. All the mobsters. he swore to the path of revenge

Other: Adlan owns a flintlock shotgun he found on the during his years of hiding. He has learned to use it rather well, and uses his skinny, nimble body to attack quickly, developing his own fighting style.

Hope it's good enough, I'd understand if you picked someone else over ol' Dottie :P

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers. XD It's finished.

Name: Elsie "Elly" Cassiel

Role: Angel of Light

Appearance: Elsie looks adorable, as in chibi adorable. She is tiny, more like a fairy than an angel, about 4'3" and the weight of air. Her hair is long and pale blue, almost white in appearance. The middle part of her hair is tied in a loose ponytail with a blue ribbon. It used to be a strawberry blonde. Elsie's skin is a light color, like sand. She cares little for her appearance yet somehow almost always looks tidy, except for the few times her wavy hair sticks up. Her eyes are large and forest-green, sometimes covered by her long bangs. Ellie has a wingspan twice her height. She does not have a halo. Those things scare her.

Elsie's nails are neatly filed and glazed over. She doesn't pay any attention to them other than that. Her clothes are a long sleeved white dress shirt and blue jeans with plain black sneakers. The jeans have a couple of patches on them and are frayed at the sleeve ends. The shirt is embroidered with white swirls and V-necked. She carries a small bag on her back with her lyre and a couple knives. Also Fio is in there. The bag is a featureless grey satchel. She can't put the bag through her wings though and usualy ends up carrying it over her shoulder. Ellie doesn't wear socks too often. SHe thinks they make her feet too warm.

Personality: Elsie's a nice girl. It comes with the angel territory. She helps without asking, plays with animals, and enjoys her work on helping humans. She gets angry in the oddest ways such as pouting and glaring at people while tapping her foot. Yes she acts ten and thinks most men are silly in the head. Poor Elsie. Elsie is incredibly obliviousness to the world around her. She knows there's something going on but it doesn't click that she'd involved. It's similar to her original personality only much less carefree and a lot more oblivious, as children are.

Elsie loves to tell stories and can make up the most fascinating worlds, exciting most of her audience. She is a very enthusiastic and apt storyteller. The only thing she loves more is music. She mostly sings psalms and music from prayerbooks but she'll sing anything if she hears it. Chances are she'll be found under a tree, daydreaming or playing. Elsie's innocence is also incredibly worrying. The Council believes that if she is exposed too much to the reality of violence and death, it will trigger her memories coming back and she won't be able to complete the missions. So she is consistently told that missions are games. She has a very limited view of reality because of that and her sister can't help but wonder what will happen when she does remember. Regardless, she has a mission to perform, even if it's done in an innocent, carefree sort of way.

History: Elsie was born to a pair of angel parents with a good work ethic. When they weren't working as angels did, they were teaching her the family business of focusing people on the good path, the right, all the stuff that is brainwashed to a little kid's mind. She was better unconsciously at it than her older sister Maribelle but the elder was much more experienced. Elsie honestly didn't like influencing people in that manner. She preferred to play music and tell stories to anyone or anything that would listen. Of course, she knew what was going on but it wasn't a gigantic part of her life.

Her life went this way for over half of her life. While playing, she found out her parents had been killed on the job and her sister was being healed. The Council took her into protective custody and demanded she begin training in following her parent's footsteps officially. Everything happened way too fast for the then ten-year-old. She wanted it to stop, more than anything, she wanted the world to stop. Well, for her, it did stop. Her power woke up in response to the strong emotions as did something else. She accidently stopped her aging and brought her stuffed animal to life. The backlash of using her power that strongly without control wiped her memory and lightened her hair color, knocking her unconscious.

When she awoke, her sister was healed but Elsie did not recognize her. She simply thought Maribelle was a friend of hers. They never mentioned otherwise, even as they worked to help humans together. Yet Elsie could not forget music or lose her imagination. So she didn't, it becoming a vital part of her work, just like Fio. It was five years later she discovered her ability to take a physical form. The Council sent her down to Earth two years later to find the special human along with two others. During those two years they taught her knife fighting and a little self-defense. But being a very unstable person, they had to tell her it was a game, a dangerous one, but still a game. It wasn't the first time.

Power: Elsie has a powerful imagination and mind. But it can only be focused through music. So if she sings or plays her lyre while thinking about something, it can be shown as an illusion. Or if she's really thinking about it, she'll accidently make it real or bring something to life. She's not very good at controlling it. It's why she suddenly had a sparkly purple dragon plushie that talked. It doesn't always happen though. Her power has a mind of its own.

Other: Her stuffed animal flies, talks and breathes small fires. It's a dragon named Fio. Don't be mean to Fio. He might attack. And Elsie will pout at you. Adorably.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Woohoo! Thanks SD!
I'm gonna start by killing someone....okay, that didn't come out right :P :P

Fearless Love

Years
Ah. Looks like some stuffs gone on since I has been away :D Shall I get started.

For starters...

@ XxSweetDreamsxX

Sorry to hear that :( but, if you don't have time, you don't have time. I know how it is. If you do end up having time later on, I might make an exception, (like I was doing for Dottie) and let you join in later on :3 But that will be totally up to you down the road.

@ Xilfer123

It would seem that a spot has cleared up for you! :D Well then, if SD is willing to give up the spot then I shall do my duty as GM.

You are Accepted!

Welcome to DR Dottie :3

@ Fuyu

Oh! You're character has something in common with mine (who's SU I haven't put up yet, but I have made it!) My character is big on making up stories and telling stories and such :D but they are both totally opposite characters xD so I think this will be interesting. Maybe our characters could have a battle using stories :P Haha, jk.

Eh, before I get too distracted... Accepted!!

Now, to go edit the first post! *zoomz* :D

*edit*

And to the rest of the folks! those of you who need to finish your SU or post your SU, your reservation lasts until OCTOBER 2ND!! After then, the spot will be opened back up. Just lettin ya know (in case no one checks the edits for the first post :P )

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
Thanks. I want to see that now, considering Elsie will likely wander off from everybody else from seeing a shiny thing. XD

Fearless Love

Years
MY SU

Hey y'all. I'm gonna go ahead and put my SU up. Give y'all a look at who I'll be playing. I have it done, why not go ahead and post it, eh? :D

Name:
Savannah Coyne

Role:
Angel Of Darkness

Appearance:
Savannah has elbow length, auburn hair that she ties up into loose pigtails using two bright, red bows. Her bangs part on the right side, generally being tucked behind her ear, or held back using a white, butterfly burette. She likes to wear a green headband ribbon of the same color attached to it. Her eyes are aqua blue in coloring, often being described as the color of the ocean in the bright sunlight. Her skin is pale in comparison to those around her, and long amounts of time in the sun burn her physical form. A soft, pink shade commonly appears on her cheeks, and if she would remove her blush, one would notice a small amount of freckles lining her cheeks. Also, she has gray wings, a bit different from the rest of the Angels of Darkness. In Angel form, her eyes become black, and in human form, she has a tattoo where her wings should be on her back.

She wears a black choker around her neck, which has two gray flower petals on the left and right sides. As for clothing, Savannah likes to wear a variety of tye-dyed shirts underneath either a brown, black, or white buttoned up dress vest. She also wears several different skirts, ranging from mini skirts to knee length, to even ankle length from time to time. Generally, she wears shorter ones, and will wear black or white knee-high socks, and black slip on shoes.

Personality:
One thing to know about Savannah, is that she is manipulative. She loves to twist the truth, only keeping the small details in, recreating the important factors. She does not truly like to lie, but enjoys telling stories, and is frankly quite good at it. Using her natural mind reading ability, she uses that information to convince others to do jobs and such for her. Other Angel of Darkness have called her manipulative and persuasive. Now, just because she likes to do this does not make her truly evil. She is actually quite kind hearted, but really only towards the humans. She believes that both angel kinds can care for themselves, but she is fascinated by how the humans operate, and how their minds function. It is also known that not many Angels of Darkness trust her, because of her intense ability to lie.

She is also quite possessive and compulsive. She easily and eagerly gets herself into thing, often going head first. She isn't very good at rationalizing her thoughts, loving to be in her own make believe worlds, but that's not to say she isn't smart. She actually is quite intelligent. She often speaks helpful thoughts or ideas without realizing, usually doing so while voicing her little 'twists' in her stories. Once she sets her sights on something in particular, her mind begins to wrap around that one thing, often excluding everything else around her. She becomes very obsessed and possessive of this idea, person, place, or thing, and it could often lead to a fight if her obsession is put in any risk of danger.

History:
From the moment she was born, everyone knew Savannah Coyne was special. This was because she was born into a human body. This was a magnificent thing for the Angels of Darkness. Savannah's mother was a mere mortal, while her father was a corrupted angel. In many cases of any angel breeding with a human, the baby is said to 'miscarry' right before the time in which it is suppose to be born. This is due to the fact that the baby will not have a physical form, and thus would expose something off about the Angels of Darkness. In actuality, the baby would simply slip out of the mother while she slept, and would immediately be taken by the Angel parent. But when the night before her supposed 'birth' Savannah did not slip away from her human mother, the Angels of Darkness knew something was wrong. The next day, Savannah was born with a pure human, physical body.

At first, they weren't sure what happened. Perhaps the human blood had somehow dominated over the Angels, and this was a true human child. Though, this was highly unlikely, and they didn't quite understand. For a year, Savannah was kept a close eye upon, as the Angels tried to discover just exactly was up with this child. They were prepared to just let it go, to just mark her as a human, and of no use to them, when something extraordinary happened. When her father was checking on her one night, it was discovered that just faintly, a pair a small, gray wings were becoming visible on her back. This brought the Angels of Darkness to the conclusion that she was indeed a true child of Darkness, but one that could hold her own in the lives of the physical beings.

Unlike most cases, Savannah was made to stay with her mother, and thus her father stayed as well. It was not common for an Angel of Darkness to stay with a human once a child has been born, but as it was the safest measure for the girl, he stayed. Savannah was like, a test study for the Angels. They had never known a new born Angel who had grown in the world of humans, and they wanted to know how it would effect her in the long run.

For the first five years of her life, Savannah was oblivious to her Angel side. Her wings were merely a tattoo on her back, something always hidden beneath her clothing. She had no idea of her power, or of how to use it. She was like a normal child. The Angels were unsure of when she would start to realize on her own, and they were not obligated to make any motion to reveal information to the little girl until her wings at become more than just some silly expression on her body.

When Savannah was nine years of age, the Angels of Darkness were beginning to give up hope. She had shown no other signs of her powers, and they were sure that if they hadn't shown by now, then there was no point waiting forever on one girl. So, of course, they were prepared to just leave her. This, though, ended up not being an actual option, as on the eve of her tenth birthday, a tragedy happened. Her mother had been ill for several months now, and on this eve, her breathing came to a complete stand still. Unfortunately, her father was out at the time, discussing matters of leaving her with the other angels, and she was forced to see the moment her mother died.

This sparked something in the girl. Something strong and powerful. Something new. Something she had in her since birth, but had never realized. Once midnight came around, the mark on her back became more than just a mark. A pair of large, gray wings took the mark's place on her body, and her eyes faded from their blue into a deep, dark, black. Though, these were only visible when she was in her Angel form. Her father had returned home to find his ten year old daughter huddled up in the corner, covered by her wings, which were much larger than she was. When she looked up at him, all he could see was a pit of darkness staring at him, with blue streams of tainted water pouring from them.

In the following years, she was raised by her father and other Angels of Darkness, and she was taught of everything they knew. The information sunk in easily, but it was often discovered that she would twist their stories and facts into different images. They didn't understand why she did this. They would ask her if she knew the original versions of these, and in truth, she did, but she explained how she preferred her versions. She said her facts fit the story better. And the Angels didn't argue.

In her physical form, one cannot see her wings, and she cannot pull them out. That same mark on her back remains when she is a human. Two, gray wing-like tattoos spread out all across her back, but she is careful to make sure it is not seen, as it might raise question. She is often getting into trouble for wandering off after humans, either in her Angel or her human form. Whichever she uses, the Angels of Darkness would rather her not spend too much time alone with any human, as they are afraid if she establishes a connection, her possessive and obsessive natures might kick in.

Savannah had felt the Angels presence when they broke the barrier between the worlds. She knew they were coming. Of course, she told no one about this. Not like anyone was ever likely to believe her. They thought every word that came out of her mouth was a story. Though, they knew there was truth to her words, they could never decipher which words those were. So, she kept this little knowledge to herself, and decided that once she found one of these 'Angels of Light' she would meet them. She wanted to know of them. They intrigued her.

Power:
Savannah is capable of manipulating dreams. She is able to go into the unconscious mind of someone, and rearrange the things inside. An odd second effect to this, is that sometimes, she can make her own dreams. Using her incredible imagination and twisting abilities, she has found that on occasions, she can manipulate the actual truth around her, but that is extremely difficult for her to do, and she has only done it once in history.

Other: 'Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers' - I picked a long little thingy, didn't I? :P

Fuyu

Years
XD Yes Savannah and Elsie should definitely meet. Ellie'd seem very easy to twist... except for the few things she believes in.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Woohoo! Thanks Jess!

So, when do we start? And that's always the first question I ask whe I get accepted :P

Fearless Love

Years
@ Xilfer123

I'd say after all the slots are filled up. Not sure exactly. I MIGHT wait til Fall break, which is in like, a week. But I dunno, we'll see how getting people into the RP works out :P

@ SkyisUmbreon

Haha, I don't see you around the RP corner much :P I think this one will be pretty different (I worked a lot harder on the remake than I did the original) :D the standards for RP have went up since I created the original DR... Well it's nice to hear from you again :)

@ SeakerOfDarkness

It's fine. I know people get busy, I might be quite busy myself. Thank you for letting me know :3

So that leaves a spot open, doesn't it? I shall edit first post *goes zoooomz*

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Um, so okay, reserve me for human, for now. I can probably terminate my reservation, though, if I feel I won't have enough time. :'(

Fearless Love

Years
Okay Sammy, I shall reserve you. :3 The RP itself probably won't start until next Friday, cuz that's when Fall Break is, so you have time to see if you'll have time (that sounded so messed up O.o ) Haha.

@ -DeepImact-

You are Reserved until October 6th. That's until next Thursday :D

Considering next thursday is the day before I plan to start the RP, if you don't get it in, i will start anyway, and then someone else can sign up later on if they wish. :) But hopefully you'll be able to join. I've never really got to RP with ya Sammy!

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Name: Zachary "Zack" Jacobs (He hides his real name, so people will probably only know him by the name Zack)

Role: Human

Appearance: Zack is quite fair, tall and muscular. He has jet black hair, which were originally blonde. He has dark brown eyes, making them almost seem black. His hair is usually unkempt, long, falling over his eyes. He has a rather huge obsession with the color black, so almost everything he wears is of that color. He usually wears a black hoodie, and for leg wear, he usually sticks to jeans and shorts, but they are almost always some dark color, usually black. He also wears a blue colored wristwatch which had been given to him by his little sister. He also wears a dog tag, bearing his name.

The most striking feature of Zack is the freakish amount of tattoos he has. His whole body is covered with tattoos, his whole hands, his legs, his torso, everything but his head. He looks less like a human, and more like a mannequin covered with ink. His back is covered with a Bald Eagle tattoo, and one on his hand with a serpent. These tattoos are merely something he liked to have as a hobby, something he liked. Every time he saw a new shop, he would immediately rush in and get a new tattoo done.

Personality: Zack is a very much how looks like, a freak. He is somebody who keeps to himself, stays quiet around people, and one who often loses his temper easily. Zack is extremely rude, one who'll snap at anybody who approaches him. He is also a bully, one who likes to exercise power over those who are weaker than him (and that includes a lot of people) He is actually pretty weird, often found mumbling to himself. He is said to have an alter ego, another personality that he sometimes turns into, who is much more darker and evil than the ordinary Zack.

Zack had always had a rather bad childhood, something which had an immense effect on him. He could hear and feel darkness around him, evil thoughts lingering near him always. Even though he was able to detect them, rather than protect himself, he instead embraced them. He started to find solace in the darkness, and he soon found the darkness creating another being inside him, and Zack soon found himself getting sucked in by the darkness. The personality soon began to emerge, and Zack eventually began to become more and more different than he ever was before. His mumbling is actually him confiding with this personality deep inside him.

History: Zack had always been a very social person during his early years. He had been pretty okay in school, and eventually he became one of the top students there. It all changed when he came to know his parents were having a divorce. Then, one night, they both had a fight, during which his father killed his mother with a knife. Zack had seen everything, but he never said anything. Eventually, he became more and more quieter in school, and his grades started to slip. Every night he would cry himself to sleep, thinking about how his father had killed his mother. He prayed to God to let him see her once more, and one night, his prayers were answered.

He saw a beautiful being of light in his dream one day, who had whispered, "Your wish had been granted" before she disappeared. Zack thought it had been his mother, and he still thinks that way, but it had actually been an Angel of Light, who had given him the power to detect and fight darkness. At first, he had tried to remove evil thoughts from his father's mind, but he and his sister died in a car crash. Since then, Zack had grown even more sad, and eventually started to like the dark thoughts that surrounded him.

He grew into a rather introvert over the years, with his freakish inner personality emerging out and nearly destroying his social life, and making him more and more interested in criminal activities like thievery.

Other: 'Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers'.

I hope you don't mind his rather dark nature. Also, I'll improve it a bit later, I wrote this in kind of a hurry.

Last edited:

Fearless Love

Years
@ -DeepImpact-

Wow Sammy! That looks pretty awesome :3 It's nice to have you on board. :) There is ONE thing I want to mention. There is one little sentence you need to include in your SU :P Look over the rules real quick, and add that sentence in. Then I shall accept you :D

Back