• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2022
Hello and welcome all
My name is ... whell to keep it simple just call me Ryuu,Zane or RyuuZane
So yeah Im new here but Im wery knoledgeable about pokemon and Im working on a
project. Its called PokeChess and so and so.
Pokemon figures will be played like chess figures
but when you have beaten the oponents figure it may or may not wish to join you :D

So thats enough for now,if you wish for more information tell and Ill reply
Oh and if you have a FB account I have a group and a site
if you have ideas lots of them add yourself to the group if you are a supporter then
like the page :D

hope it will all go well
best regards ZaneRyuu

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hi RyuuZane! Welcome to PC. I'm synerjee, and it's very nice to meet you. :)

What an interesting project you're working on! I'm sure it'll be very successful when it's done. :D If you already haven't be sure to check out the many sections we have around here and perhaps find out what you're interested in. Also do make some new friends and try to stay active! It'll be awesome having you around.

Well, if you have any questions or doubts, feel free to send a VM/PM to any staff - or if you want to chat and perhaps make a new friend, feel free to drop by my profile. :) Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around!

Years
Whats up?
I feel your project has potential, Zane. Don't give up on it and let me know if you need my VERY limited skillset for it (all I'm really good for is planning).

Welcome to PC!
:t006:

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hola Ryuu, welcome to PokeCommunity, a pleasure to have you here~

Your project certainly seems interesting, are you coding it in C++, perhaps Java~? Hope it'll turn out well. Now, back to PC. We have lots of friendly members, like me for instance & different boards for you to discover~ You'll be sure to bump into something you like~

Don't feel afraid to contact any staff member (bold/colored) username if there's anything that's bothering you here~ I personally enjoy making new friends, you could be one~ Simply drop by my page & leave a VM, we;ll have a nice long chat~

Adios~

~Mid

TwoDice

I'm a total noob
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
Nice to meet you Zane! I think you have a great idea! Stick with it and let us know how it comes out.

Years
Welcome to the forums, Ryuu! Nice to meet you. :3

Your project idea sounds nice; good luck with it! Definitely one of the more unique Pokemon fangame ideas I've heard, would be interested in trying it out in the future. If you'd like to advertise your Facebook page, you can add the link to your signature by going into your user control panel/user options and editing the signature from there. n n

But yeah, I really hope you can get involved in our community, we're all pretty friendly here. Just make sure to follow the main forum rules at all times to avoid mistakes and such, yes? Other than that, hope you have a great time on PC and feel free to contact me if you need any help. :D

Years
Hello and welcome all
My name is ... whell to keep it simple just call me Ryuu,Zane or RyuuZane
So yeah Im new here but Im wery knoledgeable about pokemon and Im working on a
project. Its called PokeChess and so and so.
Pokemon figures will be played like chess figures
but when you have beaten the oponents figure it may or may not wish to join you :D

So thats enough for now,if you wish for more information tell and Ill reply
Oh and if you have a FB account I have a group and a site
if you have ideas lots of them add yourself to the group if you are a supporter then
like the page :D

hope it will all go well
best regards ZaneRyuu

Hi RyuuZane, welcome to PC. I might call you just Ryuu or Zane, how's that?

I see you've got a game project, I wish you good luck! I think you should check out Game Development and/or Emulation since they have loads of fangames and hacks you might want to check out. I'm not a regular in those sections but you might like them.

We're a fun active community, and have an amazing time here and VM me anytime!

- Hikari10

Back