• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am back

sableye

She's Mine!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 13, 2005
I am back after a long departure for milk and cookies (several hundred galons of milk and the same of cookies) i have returned !!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
sableye said:
I am back after a long departure for milk and cookies (several hundred galons of milk and the same of cookies) i have returned !!!! :D
Hey DUDE! Welcome Back!
Besure to use proper noun next times!
*edited*

DUDE!!!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
You really shouldn't edit his posts just for grammar... @_@;

Welcome back.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Yeah not everyone has perfect grammer XD Hey Sable WB it's been a while indeed you must say one more hehe :)

sableye

She's Mine!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 13, 2005
My posts have gone down *floats down to hands and knees* ow wooo oww wwoooo *stand up again* well got to chatch them :)

Thanks for the really nice welcome back you guys (and girls not being sexest or anything)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
sableye said:
Welcome back sableye! ^-^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
okay...whose idea was i to revive a month-old thread in the new users forum? oh, it was Sableye XD

anyways, welcome back Sableye...I haven't seen you post much ever since you returned...

Back