• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I should rly stop wasting munny

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I'm pretty obsessive about trying not to spend money when not nessesary. I rarely buy things I don't need. Occasionally I will buy something for myself that I want like clothes or games but not often. Clothes could be considered a nessesity though( I am considering buying more long shirts and blue jeans because I need fall clothes) The next unnessesary thing Im buying is Pokemon White 2, which I can justify since I havent bought any games in a long while.

Years
I don't buy a whole lot, so I tend to have quite a bit saved up. Sometimes I can be a bit stingy, but usually I just go ahead and spend it, without much regard to cost. I tend to spend a lot at one time and then not spend any for weeks or months even.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'm kinda mercurial with money. There are certain things that I won't spend money on until I have lots of it at once; that happens to be most things. However, with food and trips to the cinema, I'm just a completely different animal. I can spend so much on food: not necessarily expensive food, but lots of cheap food. I'm ridiculously surprised that I'm not morbidly obese with the amount I eat. And normally I'll go to the cinema at least once a week (in the past couple I've been going two/three times as well!) and tomorrow marks the start of the London Film Festival, which set me back quite a few pounds. But because I'm relatively stingy with other stuff (clothes, DVDs, alcohol etc), it somehow manages not to permanently dent my finances.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
Like your stereotypical college student, I'm pretty poor. As a result, I try to be smart when it comes to purchasing stuff. For the most part it'll be food that I spend my money on, but if I know I have something back at my apartment, then I'll try to hold off from buying.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I spend a lot of money in just one day. Usually I just buy one drink for myself then give the rest of my money to my best friend. But now we have this weird money crisis, aaaaand now I can't do that.

Back