• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemorph Stories (an ongoing Pokemon comic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
Hi, there. Just thought I'd plug the comic I've been working on for the past year or so called The Pokemorph Stories. It's a Mystery Dungeon styled story of four friends that transform into Pokemon and find themselves in a new world. If you are the sort to enjoy that sort of story, by all means check it out!

I'm always happy for new readers and I respond to basically any comments left on the pages.

I will say that the art style on the first... 10 or so pages is a bit rough, but I think it's improved a lot since then.

Anyway, feel free to check it out at ryusuta.deviantart.com. Hope you get some enjoyment out of it! =)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
You're supposed to post your works here, man. Not link it to your DA. Linking is technically advertising - something which isn't allowed at PC. Sorry, but I'll have to close this. You're free to open another thread - just don't forget to post your work here next time around.

LL.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back