• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
Thanks....I'm at the point of finding Eggsecutor and the other member of the team to meet Tropius... I found Eggsecutor... but where's the other?

Breloom is inside the cave... just keep searching and you'll find it

.....and regarding LoG.........

the sprites are almost ready to be inserted, I don't want to spoil it or anything so I won't tell you :P :P

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
Hey. I'm stuck.. After the event where you verus the pokemon in the town and sandslash comes and walks away, you get teleported to the town but, I can't go no where.. Kangaskhan doesn't have any missions and neither does Caterpie.. Help?

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Whoa final version is out already!?!. I gotta save this on my memory stick so I can play it while i'm away at collage for the next 2 weeks.

Good job Time, so what you gonna doing next after finishing this 100%: Go back to Ruby Destiny to fix a few more things or you gonna start a new hack?

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
For the glitch..before you battle Giratina..press
Shift+F1

or just save! and..if you lose restart back to ur previous save file then keep trying!

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
XD beating giratina was a piece of cake =P all i did was use torchic and steve lol steve the dragonair XD

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2011
This Hack is cool!!

is this hack finished yet i hate those bugs in the game plus its really hard to beat regirock.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
Years
You change the save type in the options to save, I think. Change from either 64 to 128 or visa versa.

Last edited:

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
I don't know which version I'm playing. When i try to download the file from the first page, it saves as a note pad file and I cannot change it to just a file. I should be able to save it as a VBA file and then it should technically work, but my computer has to have it saved as just a file for it to work. So I downloaded the file from a different website, but the scripting is messed up in a few places, and the game is over when I get to poketropolis (I can't talk to anyone or the game will glitch, and the rescue acedamy is not there). I want to creat a full walkthrough of this game because this game is better than the games nintendo can make. Could someone please tell me where I could fine version 1.81.

.Iramet

Banned
Years
I ran into a problem, when I was fighting team meanie for the first time I died and went to hell(XD)
But after I talked to him and said continue it went to a blank screen.
Has anyone else run into this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back