• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Mathematical! + - The Adventure Time Fan Club

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
I saw people talking about IK and PB's earlier relationship. I was on this website a while ago where other people were having a conversation about this. They theorized that there is a connection between PB and Ice king's wife in the old videos. Isn't that weird? They put pictures of them next to each other, and half of the people said, "wow, I see the connection!", and the other half just thought, "wow, that's stupid".

Nakala Pri

kidding, but yeeeees, lately (well, last month) i got to watch some more episodes! :D

So far the Marcilene episodes are few and the strange, weird episodes are many, but hey, i haven't even watched more then seven episodes since season 1. xD

I loved the Gut Grinder! :D the little marshmellow girl was SO CUTE!! <3 'Ooooh, i'm gonna make peepee.' xD

And yuuuus, i've seen that game selling and I decided i'm going to buy it!! :D

I haven't seen any trailers, pictures, nothin', but i'm gonna buy it anyway. xD

isthatyoudan

Years
The new game looks really different from the first one. I liked the first one, but thought that it was much too short.

The thing about adventure time right now is... they seem to really like making weird episodes, but they shouldn't go too weird. Be weird as in weird monsters, not weird as in creepy brain-exploding time whatevers.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The title of that game really amused me. I'm tempted to buy the game as well but hopefully soon. Hope it's good and entertaining!

Not sure if this was discussed before, but I'll go ahead: Any Adventure Time merch you own? If you like, show off some pics!~

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
A BMO speaker and a Fionna plushie! <3

Anyway guuuuuuuuuuuys, new episode this Monday!!!! They are making us suffer D:
Look it up at your own risk, don't want to spoiler anything.

isthatyoudan

Years
Adventure Time Merch?
I have a throw pillow. It's so awesome. One sides Finn, Jake, Rainicorn and PB, and the other side is the fionna and cake versions!
I also have a fionna hat (only worn once :P)
some other stuff too, but those are the standouts.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I've been meaning to dress up as Fionna for Halloween last year because I adore Fionna sooo so much. I had the backpack, and the hairlength as well, all I needed was the clothing and the cute bunny hat. That costume was quite popular and I was sad that it kept running out of stock.

I even sell Adventure Time throwback fleece at my werkplace too. $6.99 a yard. With two yards you can easily do a blanket.

Years
Currently, I don't own any Adventure Time merchandise, but I would love to own at least a BMO flash drive or an Adventure Time shirt of some sorts haha

Also, this upcoming episode on Monday has me really excited @Omi

Nakala Pri

Dammit, I haven't been able to watch any AT lately because we have to save gigabytes and stuff. :C

A month or two ago I went to EB Games and it was AT merchandise PARADISE! :D There was even a BMO mug! ^^ I really wanted to get it but the rim was too thick, you've really gotta watch out for that kinda thing. ;~;

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Dammit, I haven't been able to watch any AT lately because we have to save gigabytes and stuff. :C

A month or two ago I went to EB Games and it was AT merchandise PARADISE! :D There was even a BMO mug! ^^ I really wanted to get it but the rim was too thick, you've really gotta watch out for that kinda thing. ;~;

Same here, that's why I haven't been done much activity here. :( I'm so sorry guys. We switched tv providers last month; went from AT&T to Charter. And I haven't had a chance to set up a DVR recording for AT yet. :/ I'm so forgetful. The last episode I saw was when Finn got his grass sword.

As for the topic, I have four shirts and Finn's hat which I got from Hot Topic. I have one "Bacon Pancakes" shirt, two generic shirts with Finn and Jake on them, and one yellow one with a minimal close up of Jake's face. I can't post pictures now, but I think somewhere on my pictures album on my profile, there's a picture of me in the hat.

Also guys, new episode tomorrow. From what I guessed from the preview, Ice King is gonna turn back into Simon, or least temporary. This could be the season finale, or one of the last episodes. This sound it could be very interesting, so I'm definitely recording it. I wonder how much different Simon is from Ice King.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I really want a AT T-shirt...badly. There's so many of them with Fionna and Cake as well as Marceline at Hot Topic, but..MONEY and stuff haha. There's also blind bags and trading cards as well, which I also want too :P

Current merch I have is a Jake plushie, one of my dogs wants to bite it but I had to keep him safe. lmao.

I'm DVRing tonight's episode even though I'm not too far from where I'm at in terms of episodes. I'm actually excited about it <3

Years
I'm really excited for tonight's episode.. for all that matters, I could very well gain an interest into Adventure Time again xD

I really wish I had more money as well to get an Adventure Time shirt, or even an Adventure Time flash drive.

Zet

Years
No discussion about Betty? Step it up guys!

Spoiler:

Treecko

Years
I forgot to DVR the episode so I haven't seen it yet. >.> But it's online somewhere so off to find it! New episode tomorrow ! Looks like it involves a time machine and LSP trying to get Brad back.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTCNqdvIlZ4[/ame]

I always love LSP episodes. Any thoughts on what will happen?

Zet

Years
Bad Timing
Spoiler:

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
Years
Username: randomarcadia, you can call me Goo, its preferred.
Favorite Character: PB all the way, she's smart and polite
What time is it?: Adventure Time

Years
Welcome to the club, randomarcadia, glad to have you along! :3

Bad Timing, eh?

Spoiler:

Zet

Years
Jesus Christ. That ending... I don't even have the words to describe it, except these few...

Spoiler:

Season 5 finale next week. It's going to be a Billy related episode, so it should be good.

Treecko

Years
Welcome all new users! I'll add you all now while I have time.

But hey guys! The season finale is tonight!! The official page post this image as a sneak peak.

Spoiler:

It's apparently Billy's bucket list and the last item is "Tell Finn the thing." Quick question. What do you think is "the thing?" Let's make theories before it airs in an hour!

I like a theory a lot of fans are saying. That Billy was gonna reveal something about Finn's father and that it was possibly him. That makes sense since Billy was very adventurous like Finn. There's also a theory going around that Finn will lose his arm soon, probably during this episode. What do you guys think?

Back