• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You talk too much!

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Are you a talkative person? Do you keep silent a lot? Do other people think that you're talking too much, or not enough?

It's about as straightforward that I can make it.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
When I'm with a group of people I'm much more of a chatterbox than when I'm one-on-one with people. I don't think anyone thinks I talk too much, but who knows.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm a bit talkative around friends. Otherwise, I don't talk much.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
When I'm around new people I'm generally pretty quiet. At least that's the way I was in high school. I would analyze them for a bit to try to judge their humor so that I could start participating. Once I'm comfortable around people I can be pretty loud and talkative.

Or if I'm tired beyond belief I don't care what people think of me and I'm just loud (and probably obnoxious).

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I tend to be pretty quiet in a group or around people I don't know, but I can talk a lot during one on one conversations and around groups that I know really well.

Compared to my first year of high school I've come a long way in socializing, and a lot of people tell me that. I just got to be comfortable around you before being able to really talk.

Years
I'm very talkative here, in fact anywhere on the internet. In real life, I'm actually very shy so I don't talk as much. It's because I'm heavily anti-social in reality hence I act like a girl of few words but online I secretly love attention.

Interesting isn't it?

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
I'm rather reserved in real life and am quite shy around people I don't know. Usually, I'll wait for someone to spark a conversation with me before I start talking to them. Once I get to know a person or group of people, though, I'm quite chatty and outgoing.

On the Internet, I think I make myself seem very extroverted compared to my real life self. It's weird, ha.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I used to be very talkative when I was a little kid. My family would call me chatterbox and there's been many times where I'd be in trouble for talking too much in class or talking when I wasn't supposed to. Now I don't talk as much. Unless I'm with people I know well or the group I'm with is talking about something I know alot about (i.e. Pokemon) , I'm more of the silent person. Most of the time, though I don't say alot and usually just listen to others speak. I'm the most talkative around family especially in the privacy of my own home or when I'm online, I talk alot. Online I'm a social butterfly, as you can see here.

Guy

just a guy
Years
It depends on who I'm talking to. If you asked my sister this, she'd tell you I just never shut up. If it's around a group of friends I'm familiar with, then I can be rather chatty. When around people I'm now beginning to meet, however, then I can generally be a bit quieter sometimes.

As a kid, I used to be really shy so I was pretty quiet around anyone really. As I started to mature, I slowly began breaking out of that shell and became more social with people, even newer people. Still, I notice that I'm more engaging with friends, family, and generally people I know to some extent more than with a group of people I don't know. If it's one-on-one conversation, then I try to avoid that awkward moment of silence. That's just uncomfortable.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Nope,i'm not talktive...and because of that most people think of me as an egotist!!i won't explain myself to anybody..if they want to know me they will talk to me before judging me but if they want to just judge they can keep talking i won't bother to fix what they think of me!

Though..i'm Talkative with some people...the ones who know me well~ ^^ <3

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Im usually quiet a lot, its usually because I have nothing useful to say or I think what I say might come out wrong or something.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
When I'm with people I barely know or if it's like the first few days of school then no. I barely talk. But if it's with my friends then yes. I'm quite talkative. I can go on ranting about stuff for lots of minutes and sometimes I talk without stopping. Sometimes I just feel random words come out of my mouth but most of the time I say random stuff that they won't even understand.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I keep silent a lot and people always ask if I'm OK because they think I'm being too quiet. Apparently not having much to say means that there's something wrong lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
My moods differ as far as talking too much goes. One day I can speak faster than I think, the other day I barely say anything at all.

Back