• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Celestial League~ T OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
@Kay11190: OK, thanks for letting my character win (early thanks). so how will it turn out. I'll be releasing Tyrogue first though...I'll be pretty much make it a bit exciting.

@Genevieve: What about Evangeline??? won't you forget her in the midst of updates??

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
well If you're using more than one pokemon I think I would use Treecko first then. It's the one pokemon I have that I feel would be a good match for Tyrogue. Second would probably be Cyndaquil. If we do a one on one it would just be Cyndaquil.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Hmm..., then how about we make it a two win pokemon battle?? This way, if one faints, you still have hope on the other pokemon that remains. Right now i'll be more likely to train Bulbasaur and on the next level (if Gen allows it), she'd evolve :) which will make it a pretty much tough opponent for you to face...

>.<! Can't wait. I'l post in the IC during this week then. Trainings gonna be a top scotch up

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I won't forget my character don't worry, plus it's Mick Fizz that decides the things that I decide for everyone else. Like level of wild Pokemon I catch, gender ability that kinda stuff, so it should be easy to keep track of

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Sorry I haven't posted in over a week. I'll have a post done by tomorrow. (Had a busy weekend due to a wedding :) )

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
that's alright :3 thanks for letting me know

Edit: It has been long over a week since Rafael p, I gave him the 24 hour warning and he still hasn't posted. His Sewaddle has been released into the wild, the next person to sign up will get to catch it.

Since the rp is already in motion whoever signs up for this spot can start with one basic Pokemon whose level is no higher than 15

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
1ninjadude1701 is removed from the rp for not posting in over a week, both of his characters Pokemon have been released and his Pidove can be caught by the new player on Route 1.

Two spots are now open.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
It's alright :3 also if you guys know anyone who wants to join this rp, let me know

their sign ups will be slightly different

Pokemon can now know up to six moves, all starters should have five moves, any Pokemon caught at the moment should have between three and six, as a Pokemon learns moves as it levels up or gets a TM it only has to forget a move if it knows six

also please make sure you update things in the Etherpad :3

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
I had let LazyJremy know about the spots so he may or may not post something here. He was looking for a starter when he was over yesterday but I don't know exactly how you are going about that. Either way I think he is interested, but you'll know for sure if he posts something.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I added info in the sign up about how joining now works, basically they will have a Pokemon already, basic pokemon of their choice between the levels of 10-15 then they will just catch the starter they choose (either Sewaddle or Pidove) on Route 1 before making their way to Mercury City

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Alright I will let him know. It also seems like people are dropping like flies. But in the long run I suppose it may make the rp run a little faster.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
This is just a GM update I am posting here and the IC thread to make sure everyone sees it. I will post with Evangeline when I get back.

Alright, I'm leaving tomorrow so here is all the info you will need from me for this part :3

It's time to start Day 2!
Day two will last from now July 21st until August 11th. Yes I know that is three weeks, but a reminder you have to post at LEAST once a week, so you can do one post a week for the day. Starting today is early morning on day two, by the 11th of August we will be at evening of day two just go at you pace.

Now in Mercury City gonna post the pic again
Spoiler:

Here is what you can do.

1. You may go back into Route 1 to train, sadly at this time Mercury Forest is closed for an unknown reason.
2. You may shop in the shops, what kind of shops...I'll let you decide.
3. You may face the Gym (See more details below)

The Gym Leader
Hermes: Herme's is a very kind man in his early twenties. He loves to battle and will not go easy on any challenger, but he is fair and takes to losing well and won't gloat if he beats you.
Spoiler:

His Team:
Spoiler:

If you beat Hermes you will receive the Aries Badge
PP_Badge_1_50x50_by_Forlork.gif
as well as TM23 Smack Down

Only one rper at a time can face the gym leader, you may decide if you win or lose for this first gym since I will be offline til around August 7th. After this I will determine through a dice roll if you win or lose the battle. (I have a twelve sided dice numbers 1-6 you win numbers 7-12 lose.)

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Apologies for being inactive again, I have half a post written and just have been too busy to get around to it. I'll get to posting when I come back on tomorrow morning. DX

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
you control the gym leader and for the first gym badge you decide if you win or lose. Starting with the Second Gym I will do the dice roll to determine whether or not you have won or lost the battle.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Sorry that I have not posted in a while, I have been fairly busy. I should have a post ready by later today, or tomorrow morning the latest

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
I don't want to be rude or anything...but i'm just wandering why isn't anyone posting in the IC? I know i'm not the GM or Co-GM but it's been quite a while since anyone posted in the IC thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back