• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TGC: "don't worry about loosing anything"

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
What does TGC Online mean by that? What could I loose by playing other players? Just played and lost my first "PvP" game. heh

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
When I go to "PvP" to play. If I pick Novice it says that, and if I pick expert it says "Stakes are higher and so are the rewards" or something like that?

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
No the novice screen, on the expert on it said rewards and risks are higher.

Novice says: "Novice Games let you play just for fun. Don't worry about losing anything, but don't expect big rewards."
Expert says: "Expert Games allow you to progress against better and better trainers. They offer bigger awards but can be more challenging."

Last edited:

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Most likely it's worded that way to show that your opponent's will be more difficult on a expert level. The rewards could be tokens, which served not much purpose until now.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
So what are the tokens for, or planed to be for? I have like 130 or 140 of the silly things.

Back