• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
Hehe, you are totally wrong boy. The first thread of Pokemon Dark Moon is old. The second one is new. The Kusarno journeys is not MY fan game. And Pokemon Gale is totally new.

...... And what are you assuming when you said " you just aren't trying man."?

There is your answer omly 2 games.

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
Vavavant did you quit or somthing?You haven't been here in sometime.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
=__= =__= =__= =__= =__=

I didn't quit... I am working on new maps for the demo. I am currently tileing new graphics.

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
You must be insane look at this and tell me if these tiles are not good.Ignore the coners that was a mapping error I made.

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
Years
Hey vavant um... your right klyedoves graphics are good in other peoples eye, they arent in mine ethir but how do you get you hands on diamond and pearl grephics for Xp? anyways this game is awsome and i hope you will be able to finish it even thou there are alot of people who hate this game, i think with the right plot there will be a chance for this game too be great, but anyways continue this game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Hey vavant um... your right klyedoves graphics are good in other peoples eye, they arent in mine ethir but how do you get you hands on diamond and pearl grephics for Xp? anyways this game is awsome and i hope you will be able to finish it even thou there are alot of people who hate this game, i think with the right plot there will be a chance for this game too be great, but anyways continue this game.

Thanks for your comment! :classic: The team will do the best for the game!!

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
I really think it has potential if you learn how to use RMXP. If you'll send me a copy of the project, I think I could set up a good tutorial. I wrote the story because I think you have potential as a developer. But you need to know what you're doing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Well yes, I need to learn. Anyway, Losanelle City map is done!:
LosanelleCityMap.png

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
OMG!I love that huge bilding!Geat houses alot of improvment from those junky houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back