• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I suggest having him available somewhere if you couldn't afford the scarf the first time. Maybe the next time, he won't haggle under 10,000 like he does the first time. That'd be fair wouldn't it?
I don't think you will be able to assemble 10000 bucks if you weren't able to purchase it for 2500 =D

I've heard about Lugia... can you give me any hints on where it is? xD
(Also for the Terrange line and Hulkwell xD)
I can give you a hint ;)
Wait for the next beta ;)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Is the Venipede family in the Hevah Pokedex? If it is where is it, I'm taking a guess that it replaces the Zubat family since there already is another bat family, Woobat and Swoobat. Also I like the Hevah map, the post-game or after the hall of fame and champion events involves going to Johto and Gento?

Yes, Venipede will be in the next beta release.
Unfortunately, it replaces the Aron line... =/

And somehow yeah, you can go to *some* parts of Johto and Gento.

I've heard about Lugia... can you give me any hints on where it is? xD
(Also for the Terrange line and Hulkwell xD)

Terrange is the fossil PKMN of the Hevah region.
Where to get it?
Spoiler:

And also, Lugia will be "properly" available in the next beta(?) release.

i really like the last updates
the fakes pk are greath
the hystory about its life are awesome

i think if you need change the OW for the principal characters
because you are using OW original fro RUBY

greath hack
waiting for news

About the OW... I think they're going to stay as is.
Anyway, thanks for posting, friend~ ;)

I suggest having him available somewhere if you couldn't afford the scarf the first time. Maybe the next time, he won't haggle under 10,000 like he does the first time. That'd be fair wouldn't it?

Nice suggestion.
I'll do just that. ^^

I'm playing in good mode, and I have 6 badges. I've been wandering in Mount Krystal now for about an hour and I can't find anything, though the rock told me to come here and I saw all the right story things (I believe Kevin said he was going to Mount Krystal? And the sub is there). I don't have a pokemon in my party that can learn flash and since apparently I can't withdraw pokemon out of the pc I'm apparently stuck without it. Is there a guide for getting through it or a way I can use flash?

I guess I need to make at least one PokeCenter to not have someone blocking the PC...
Also, for now, please use this image as a guide...
Spoiler:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years

I don't think you will be able to assemble 10000 bucks if you weren't able to purchase it for 2500 =D

That's why it'll be available anytime. The guy caught me off guard. After that I easily sold 10000 worth of items from my inventory. Even without that, earning 10000 should be comforting knowing you always have time.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

That's why it'll be available anytime. The guy caught me off guard. After that I easily sold 10000 worth of items from my inventory. Even without that, earning 10000 should be comforting knowing you always have time.
Well... if you say so... I never had the chance to have 10000 bucks in that time but I did have 2500 =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2014
This game continues to be great since the last time I got stuck.

But alas I got stuck again.

I am at the part where I need to get to Lost Shadow.

Can someone tell me how to get there?

Oh yeah, one more thing.

Where do you get flash at?

AustinWolff

has left
Years

Oh yeah, one more thing.

Where do you get flash at?
ya, in the good side, where do you get flash?

Years

This question has been answered quite a few times... so you should actually make use of the Search Thread Function.

Flash can be found in the Mineral Cave, after you enter it from the Ice Area (Low Point Path?) (near the house where the old couple heals your Pokemon)

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
This is my first post in this thread (and on this site) for about a year or so ^^

Anyways, I slowly followed this during my absense, and after playing through this entire beta, I have to say it was well worth the wait, The story line was incredible and WI can't wait for the final release.

I do have one question though for anyone who can answer it. The music used for when you encounter the ' Red Eye Slits' the first 3 times (I believe it also plays when infiltrating the Jet) I believe must be from a game or something, So would anyone please clarify this? This theme is by far my favorite in the entire hack and I'd love to listen to the original version.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I do have one question though for anyone who can answer it. The music used for when you encounter the ' Red Eye Slits' the first 3 times (I believe it also plays when infiltrating the Jet) I believe must be from a game or something, So would anyone please clarify this? This theme is by far my favorite in the entire hack and I'd love to listen to the original version.

Erm... Unfortunately, I forgot the name of that midi...
It was a while now, so yeah...

Above the house where you warp back if you get frozen, inside the cave.

Lost Shadow's entrance is in Dusk Path. Dusk Path is east from Rintah Town.

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
hey first of of all, great game.

Second, I have a question, i have gotten myself lost.

So I am taking the good path and I just got done taking out the viruses in the cyber world and have 6 badges, the rock tells me to fly to Lustersand and talk to Kronz but when I do nothing happens? Any Idea what I should do next?

AustinWolff

has left
Years
sorry for those n00b questions... oh yeah, just a tip for the final beta --> in beta 5.8 the male fishing sprite isnt finished. if you didnt know then cool. If you did know and already worked on it, then Great!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
---UPDATES---
The New Hevah PokéDex Entries
And hopefully, the last time I'm gonna update the Hevah dex x,x

A video to show you some of the new changes and additions of the Hevah Dex that will be on the next upcoming beta final release.

Enjoy~

---oOo---

sorry for those n00b questions... oh yeah, just a tip for the final beta --> in beta 5.8 the male fishing sprite isnt finished. if you didnt know then cool. If you did know and already worked on it, then Great!

Yeah, I know the fishing OW aren't done yet.
I don't even know where I put the NPC that gives you the fishing rods... x,x
Where'd you get the rods?

hey first of of all, great game.

Second, I have a question, i have gotten myself lost.

So I am taking the good path and I just got done taking out the viruses in the cyber world and have 6 badges, the rock tells me to fly to Lustersand and talk to Kronz but when I do nothing happens? Any Idea what I should do next?

enter the E.M. building and battle a trainer there, and then talk to Kronz.

1st question is there any way to get off the Normal Side of the game.

nope.

Last edited:

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
I'm getting all excited for this DestinedJagold! The latest beta is amazing so far. It's like I'm playing another epic video game series. Good luck!

donquixote123456

Hacker on the go
Years
huh.... after the second gym my game froze..... when i reset it..... the game had been NEW GAMED aaaRRRGGGHH!!!!! and yet my save file is stilll there right next o my rom!!!!!

Dunno if its just my game though....... any ideas guys??

AustinWolff

has left
Years
I couldn't find a way to quote just ONE part of a comment, so I copy and pasted:

Destinedjagold:

I have never gotten the Old Rod nor the Great Rod, but I got the Super Rod in a house in Rainbow City. The house is near the pond with the item in the corner.

I couldn't find a way to quote just ONE part of a comment, so I copy and pasted:

Destinedjagold:

I have never gotten the Old Rod nor the Great Rod, but I got the Super Rod in a house in Rainbow City. The house is near the pond with the item in the corner.

adding on to other stuff, there is a cave in seaside path next to the bird keeper trainer. when you enter it, it transports you to that house in Oceanshine city. just lettin you know in case you didn't already

i have another problem. when you are in fruit's basket in Normal Mode, you run into felinar and the other pokemon. then the knight shows up (richard) and when you talk to him he just mumbles about catching felinar. then I try to talk to the other pokemon but nothing happens. I then try to exit to the right, but my player says: "...I wonder what that other pokemon is up to...". then I go back and try to talk to the pokemon, but still NOTHING happens! can anyone help?

yet another problem. I saved my game, but when I opened up the rom, my player became the pokemon next to felinar! now i can't switch back and i think i might have to start over..... and help?

Okay so i read on the top of the thread and it said "dont push start in Fruits Baskets" but the thing is, i didnt push start until it started glitching up... does anyone think thats fair?

Last edited:

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
i have another problem. when you are in fruit's basket in Normal Mode, you run into felinar and the other pokemon. then the knight shows up (richard) and when you talk to him he just mumbles about catching felinar. then I try to talk to the other pokemon but nothing happens. I then try to exit to the right, but my player says: "...I wonder what that other pokemon is up to...". then I go back and try to talk to the pokemon, but still NOTHING happens! can anyone help?

yet another problem. I saved my game, but when I opened up the rom, my player became the pokemon next to felinar! now i can't switch back and i think i might have to start over..... and help?

Okay so i read on the top of the thread and it said "dont push start in Fruits Baskets" but the thing is, i didnt push start until it started glitching up... does anyone think thats fair?

LOL...that's what exactly happened to me!

Here's what you do; I recommend sending your save file to Destinedjagold so he can fix it. PM him about it and I'm sure he'll help you out. I'm pretty sure from what happened to me there, there's not much you can do.

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2016
hey dude... u create awesom hacks... i really love em... btw how u get the 5 badges back.. i went to boulder town n the guy there says the gym leader is nt thr... wht to do?? help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back