• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has 2012 been a good year?

Was 2012 a good year?

• Yes,It was awesome!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • No,It seriously sucked!

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I have going through 2012 with a nice go, and this is a starting year for me to enter Pokecommunity. I'll finish this year with great step!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Just because it wasn't a good year doesn't mean I'm ending it on a bad note. It wasn't at all a great year for me - plenty of pretty bad stuff happened and it's just been a tough year in general (although one of the worst I've had), but it definitely wasn't worse than 2011 which was just hellish. Some good stuff did happen this year though - mainly me getting into my university of choice and having an awesome time there, me turning 18 so I can do all the stuff which 18 year olds do, etc. So not straight-up bad, just tough in some respects and overall on the worse side of things I guess.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Horrid year for me. Personal stuff and just life in general hasn't been as well as it has been in past years. But hey, im not discouraged. A lot can happen in a year, so I welcome 2013 with an open mind!

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
It was really a mix of good and bad things, as every year for every person. But I think that it was particularly a good year in comparison to all others. This because now I know what to do with my life and can go on, unlike the previous years were I was kinda hopeless. So yup, it was a good year indeed.

Last edited:

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
2012 has been a terrible year for me, just too much family problems happened. I am hoping 2013 will be better for my friends/family.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Eh, a mix of the two.
But even the negative things could have a positive effect later, perhaps making me a better person.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
2012 was a good year, it had his share of good/bad things but, thanks to God, the good part won over the bad. My family and my friends are doing good. I joined PC and school is great. I hope 2013 will be better for me and for everyone!!!

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
The first half was good but... the second half was extremely bad. Just depressive problems all over the place.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
2012 for me started rough, and it got even more rougher during the middle parts of the year. I was at the point that I had to make a few sacrifices, as well as life decisions along the way. The only good thing about 2012 was graduating from college in San Diego, and shedding some weight at the gym (though I am seriously lacking that tbh! xD). Family-wise, it wasn't all going too well either. Everyone around were fighting for the most dumbest things, and I'm always left alone with no one to talk to during parties or get-togethers. The good part is that my relationship with my mother has improved a lot, despite 2011, which was a year I *rarely* talked to her. Friends-wise, I've made such amazing friends, both online and offline. Aside from that, I was very close to lose my best best best best friend in the whole world. But since December came around, things improved drastically for the better, and now..I'll be ending 2012 on a much better note. I'm glad I survived those tough bumps on the road (though I look forward for more next year xD), and well, I look forward to bring in 2013! Bring it on! :D

tl;dr: can 2012 end already plzkthxbai.

Gabri

m8
Years
I'll just quote the post I made two days ago in another place:

2012 sucked ass. The only thing I want to do at this year when looking back at it is that middle finger rude gesture with both hands and tell it to go eff itself.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
2012 has been wonderful, it's the year that I got to talk to my two dearest friends on PC for ridiculous amounts of time all year long and squeal at kittens and squirrels for hours on end! Finishing school and moving to uni made this a really important year but I've loved every single second of it and the whole year has lead up to a wonderful conclusion. ♥

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
2012 was pretty phenomenal. School was a toughie to deal with, but I got to come home everyday to my traders and best friends here. cough Legend of Korra, Borderlands 2, and White 2 are also amazing omg cough. \o/

Back