• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
There is one more alternative download link potentially from this site: http://monkeypro.net/gameinfo.php?id=217
However, it might not be the most recent patch (13.1 instead of 13.2; it's still all the new content, just minus a few bug fixes).

@ Mad, what is so confusing exactly?

Years
Yus yus yus. This monkeypro link worked. Thank you so much Amethystrain . I waited for this since two weeks. Thank you. Downloading :)

Years
The alternative link you gave is 12th episode. I finished it.. cant download large file again just for one episode.. I will wait for 14th one to download. Hope you upload on that same site(Monkeypro.net). Thanks. enjoyed the game a lot. :)

firefight

I like people
Years
this game looks great! its obvious you have put a lot of time blood and sweat into it. i love the concept and even though i haven't played it yet the characters look amazing! can't wait to play!

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
this game looks great! its obvious you have put a lot of time blood and sweat into it. i love the concept and even though i haven't played it yet the characters look amazing! can't wait to play!

The game is fun, but its quite challenging at certain points tho, glhf with the game anyways. i have already completed ep13 so just ask here or the website for anything you need.

firefight

I like people
Years
The game is fun, but its quite challenging at certain points tho, glhf with the game anyways. i have already completed ep13 so just ask here or the website for anything you need.
thank you! while relaxed games are great, i love challenges. i'm thinking about nuzlocking it, but i suppose i should play it a bit before i decide. i'll make sure to ask if i get stuck though!

Years
thank you! while relaxed games are great, i love challenges. i'm thinking about nuzlocking it, but i suppose i should play it a bit before i decide. i'll make sure to ask if i get stuck though!

Don't nuzlock it, the game is challenging enough in the "standard" format, there's no need to add specific rules. I don't think a nuzlocke is possible in this game.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
i'm thinking about nuzlocking it, but i suppose i should play it a bit before i decide.
Jean mi is right, it's impossible to Nuzlocke this game, since the Ai uses a set strategy, and you really would need the right team to beat them. Unless I'm misunderstanding, wouldn't call it a relaxed game either, since it seems like the game is devoted to competitive battling, meaning you would have to go through the boring process of Ev training. Worst part about it, is the lack of Ev holding items. Most people on this thread though, seem to just overgrind and hope for the best.

Years
I don't EV train and before the psychologist and the ability changer appeared, I didn't even have the right abilities and natures and I was doing fine. The gym leader are tough, they require several tries and strategy to beat them but the game is not difficult at the point you need to EV train or overgrind.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
@brianwee2012 I'll need to check that out then, would have saved me major time.

Jean mi said:
...game is not that difficult.
Matter of opinion of course. I mean you really can't say you can beat this game by spamming a 90 power move, like in the handhelds. And I'm mostly judging how ev training might be a necessity due to my own experience playing it, and previous comments on this thread, stating that they had to overlevel, which many have said.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 20, 2017
Does anyone know where the metal coat is in the game because i would like to evolve my onix?

Back