• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Living Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
I slowly let my hands drop. "Jack...just Jack....and whom might you lovely ladies be?" I might not be the hottest guy, but I am sweet.

OOC: OH OH! We have a Brock! LOL!!!

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
I walked along a hallway, hearing voices at the end. I decided I would see what it was, even if it did mean danger. I walked a little faster now. My footsteps echoed in the hallway. I came up to a door. It was slightly cracked and voices were coming from the inside. I took a deep breath.
Here goes. And I turned the doornob.

::Same approach as Jack's::

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
OOC: Woot! Brock! ^_^ All up to Emily now.

Fiona looked at him, a little skeptical. "I'm Fiona..." she said. She still looked at Jack a little funny, but turned to Kat.
Kat smiled. "I'm Kat," she said. "I'm sorry for the cold response, but we thought you were...someone else." The same doorknob Jack had turned, now turned again.
Fiona's eyes widened in terror. "He might have followed Jack..." she said softly. She stepped away from the closed door, incase the man decided to kick it open, if it was him, that is.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
As soon as the woman left, Xion stood up. Are those..voices...? He stepped out of the room and stealthily approached where the voices came from. He stopped at a corner and overhead people talking. Thet seemed to have a sense of anxiety in their voices. That would explain the other cages... He turned the corner to find a group of people. " Hey...." He paused for a second. "I'm unarmed..." He put his hands up to prove his innocence.

Super_Lawliet

Years
OOC: Uhm, they're in a room

Jack stood in front of the two women, a human shield. "So where in the....well....where are we...Miss Fiona?"

Trainer Kat

Years
OOC: No, no, it's fine. You actually can get to it from a hallway. It leads to Fiona's bedroom, as well as another locked door. =) I've memorized the layout of Belli Castle. Geez, I'm such an obsessionist.

IC:
Kat nodded to the newcomer. He, like Jack, seemed harmless. But, according to Fiona, looks can be decieving. She waited to see what would enter.
Fiona looked at Jack, a little untrusting. "I have no idea," she said. "You entered from that room, and there are more entering from there. The question is, why did you come that way? It leads straight through my bedroom."

Yami's Girl

Years
I closed my eyes. I opened the door slowly. Inside I saw two boys and two girls. I breathed a sigh of relief. No one with arms. I walked in.
"Um, hi. Sorry if I scared you. I'm Emily, and I'm unarmed if you're wanting to know." I put up my hands and turned out my pockets. A howl could be heard outside.
"Weird, never heard a howl like that before. But anyway, I'm sorry to barge in if you were talking. I saw a shadow of a huge man, and well, I needed somewhere to hide."

Trainer Kat

Years
Fiona looked at Jack. Her expression softened. "I understand," she said. The doorknob turned. She glanced at the door.
Kat stared intently at the door. It opened to reveal another girl. Kat sighed. The girl was okay. She looked at Emily. "I'm Kat," she said.

Super_Lawliet

Years
"So...Miss Fiona...tell me more about this house...that is...if you know anything more..." I looked to Kat and smiled, nodding my head.

Trainer Kat

Years
OOC: Thankies! Post 200! Woot! ^__^ I've posted 200. ^___^

Kat smiled back. Jack seems nice. I'll bet we can trust him. She looked to Fiona.
Fiona nodded to Jack. "That," she said, pointing to the door everyone came through. "Leads to the Suite. That is where I am staying. That's mostly all I know. Other doors seem to be locked." There was a door down the hallway, a door next to where they were standing, the door to the suite, and another door, blocked by a crate. She looked down the hallway. "Anyone game for this way?" she asked.

Super_Lawliet

Years
A raised my hand slightly, smiling. "I will be more than happy to help you two ladies...." I laughed slightly, bowing.

Trainer Kat

Years
Kat smiled. "Thank you, Jack," she said. She grabbed his hand and dragged him down the hallway.
Fiona chuckled. "Geez, Kat," she said, walking down the hall. She opened the door. "H-huh?" she said, surprised. "It's just..." She walked up to the strange machine in the corner. 'Well, it's not a computer, that's for sure," she said.

OOC: LOL it's a typewriter that is really a keyplate presser.

Super_Lawliet

Years
I gave a small yip of surprise as I was dragged along, eventually getting up to speed with Kat. I soon stopped looking at the thing Fiona pointed out.

Yami's Girl

Years
I paused for a moment, before starting to follow the group. I was beginning to suspect that one of them didn't trust me. I shrugged and continued down the hallway. I rounded a cornor and caught a glimse of a big shadow. I perked up and ran into the the room where everyone was. I quicklt closed the door.
"Shh!" I said. "The big guy is outside."

Trainer Kat

Years
OOC: Huh...Deb...Deb shall be in le Purple! Eek, the keyplate presser room would not be a good place to get caught in! No place to hide! Let's hope they're quiet!

IC: Fiona gasped. She looked around the room, but there was no place to hide. She heard stomping outside. What should we do?
Debilitas stood outside the door. He sniffed the air. "Fi-o-na! Fi-o-na!" he yelled. He banged on the door and twisted on the doorknob. "Where is you?" he yelled. He kicked the door open.
Kat looked at the man. He had a hulking gigantic body, and frightening features. Yet, his eyes resembled those of a child's. She darted out of the room. "Kat!" Fiona called. Kat ran to the door with the crate. "Here goes," she said. She shoved it aside and went in the room.
Debilitas looked at Fiona, then to Kat. He walked slowly up to Fiona. Fiona backed away slowly. Debilitas took hold of her arm. Fiona tried to pull away, but the man was too strong for her.

Yami's Girl

Years
::Me wants a color! Hm, mabye this!::

I started to punch and kick the gigantic man. He took no notice and started to drag Fiona out of the room.
"No!" I shouted. I slammed the door shut and stood in front of it.
"Let go of Fiona!" The man looked at me blankly. Then he pushed me aside and opened the door. He started to walk out but then said:
"I like little blonde girl." He took hold of my arm and slowly dragged me and Fiona down the hall.

Trainer Kat

Years
Kat looked around inside the room. This is a refinery...Is that a door? The door was hidden behind a large stone golem. She scanned it. It had a slot in its chest, small and flat. Kat groaned and looked at the documents on the table. "We have created the perfect guardian...A golem that will never need any care. Thus our secrets won't be discovered. I name you EMETH," she read aloud. She looked at the golem and smiled. "So your name is Emeth!" she chuckled. Alchemists...what could they be hiding?
"Let me go!" Fiona yelled, struggling. The man could crush her in one squeeze. Didn't he realize she was more breakable than any dolly in his collection? And on top of that, he had Emily as well. Fiona squirmed. The man tossed her over his shoulder. She was petrified.
Debilitas stormed down the hallway. He set the two girls down in the middle. He got down on his hands and knees, and crawled towards them, swatting at them.

Trainer Kat

Years
OOC: Heehee, how so? I set that up with the dragging Fiona so the wonderful Jack could come to the rescue! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back