• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pezz

All Washed Up
Years
Wow, this is rather strange XD.

I had an orthodontist appointment today. The good thing is I got out of school early, the bad thing is my teeth hurt now and they put some weird stuff on my molar and it's really uncomfortable. I can't wait till I get these braces off.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
The last two times I got to have my name on the Daily Chit-Chat it got deleted. x_x;;

Well, I guess we have some restoration to do...

So we can start by chatting! That's...good right? *trying to raise spirits*

I had braces a few years ago...I have an implanted tooth and a crown because I had defected teeth at birth. >_<

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Syrus is playing... unfair... I think he should be demoted... :P.. Hmmmm. I dunno how Cat is going to feel about PE2K now.. :-|

But anyway... anyone heard this term: Words o' Wisdom?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Haruka said:
Syrus is playing... unfair... I think he should be demoted... :P.. Hmmmm. I dunno how Cat is going to feel about PE2K now.. :-|

But anyway... anyone heard this term: Words o' Wisdom?
What Syrus does on PE2K is none of my business (but I would never ban some one for not going a long with me, like he is doing).
Well I was the first one to put this Words o' Wisdom in my sig.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Sorry then... Yets worry about PC then. okay?

Well, Dakota was the first one to mention Words O' Wisdom on PC last night.. I think it was in the chit chat topic. :D Hmmm. I forgot the quotes already. :'(

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
That kinda went overboard IMO. I suppose it was in good fun though?

Lol...can't wait til Dakota gets on this eveining.

Catriona

w0taylicious
Years
I feel the same about PE2k...one oddball won't change that. Three people have PMed PE2k to ask for me to be unbanned...dunno about Alex though. =P

Catriona

w0taylicious
Years
Arcanine said:
Alex?? was he the one that said "PC sucks PC sucks, join PE2K join PE2K"?

Perhaps...Why not ask him? Naw, I think he quit doing that...unless I just didn't see...

Anyway...uh...I dunno what you want to be called so Domino....I've seen some stuff posted at PC that I don't like, and only freaks at PE2k say that kind of thing about here anyways. =P

Wigan Warriors Forever

Yes that was me, but since then i've changed. I'm livig my life to te full after i was hit by a car last week.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Haruka said:
Thats not fair... Look at them. They fighting against us still.. but we aren't doing anything to them. :-/
@_@ what?
Well if you think im going to ban some one for what thay did on the old PC then think again, im not going any one for what thay did on the old PC.

Catriona

w0taylicious
Years
Wigan Warriors Forever said:
Yes that was me, but since then i've changed. I'm livig my life to te full after i was hit by a car last week.

You were not! O.o Well, anyway, I like being in between, though admittedly a much larger part of me is at PE2k...but as I'm banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back