• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
It's almost time...

Lex, once again, was meditating inside another cave near Eternity City. He didn't like the idea of showing he was a bad guy.

Fufufu...Soon the city will fall to the Order's knees...But I have to be extremely careful not to look suspicious...And that birthmark on my forehead doesn't help much...Well, time to get out and finish mastering my new technique...

He left the cave and looked at the dark sky. He chuckled and created a dark ball and threw it up at the stars above him. Then he used Psychic to move the ball around, and then he made it hit a tree, blowing it up.
Hehehe...Terrific... he said to himself and smirked. Now let's try it again but with a similar move...my Focus Blast!

He used Focus blast to create another ball, and then he moved the ball around and made it crash against a rock, almost pulverizing it. He watched amazed as the rock vanished and laughed evilly but quietly for ten seconds, and turned serious again.

Oh...I was so amused I forgot I had to keep a low profile...Not that my voice is loud, but who knows who might be around hearing me...

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Neoverse
Name: Alex Dusklore
Title: Leader of Squad B.

Personality: Nervous but very brave when put in tight spots. Great leadership qualities and has the ability to manipulate others. Although his brother, Gardeille, is high up in the Neoverse, Alex refuses to hurt any others. He treats his prisoners kindly. Secretly likes the Golden Tribe and their ferocity.
Bio: Alex had taken the name Dusklore, not from his parents, but from a story he read as a child. He had always read as a child and loves adventure. Born into a family of slaves, his brother Gardielle, was full of contempt and greed. But because they were brothers, he had always stuck with him. Alex an't bear to be away from his brother, although he appears to hate him. Found by two leaders of the Neoverse, he and Gardielle were swept into the league of evildoers. Although he only wants to escape and live a good life, he is trapped in a circle of lust and truth.
Species: Roserade

He had been primmed and propered. His petals plucked to perfection - and he hated every second. He couldn't face the mirror without releasing vines from his hands. How he had been so perfectly changed into something he obviously was not? He thought of the Gold Tribe, and how strong they were, how together they were. He though of all the pain he had cause witha flick of his eyes. He knew he had been headstrong at points where there was no need. But now he turned his thoughts to somenone else, a curious subject, Ambros. Nobody had even known of the poor boy until he brought his ingenuity to the light, or was it darkness.He knew Lex was off somewhere fighting and suceeding. But could he continue his success?
Powdrive City had been captured by him, one of the largest strongholds of the Alpha Alliance. He halted the dressers and the dismissed workers squirmed back to their homes. They had families. Families that cared about their welfare, yet he could just dismiss them with ease. He had the world in his hand, his perfectly carved hand.. but his heart was not in it. He wanted something of greater meaning. He wanted... something.
"Thinking to yourself again, Alex." his brother Gardielle trounced in. His golden robe still flinging in the air, showing his unnecessary pride. It was as if the air parted for him alone.
"Leave here at once Gardielle."

"But why are you so...so arrogant? You should be proud, you have destroyed Powdrive City, have you not?"

"Do you not feel for those innocent people. Even now..." He halted his words as if there were a hand covering his mouth. He had to choose his words carefully. "Fools are fools but they are of our kind." he smiled inside, knowing of his good choice.

His brother did not move, except for his right eye that twitched ever since they were young. Maybe if he had helped, maybe the twitch would not be there. But he remembered that day, that awful day. And he hated himself for it.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent walked towards the clearing of the forest. His sharp eyes turned from side to side to observe the slightest unnatural movement. He had faced the Order of Neoverse countless times before, and he knew how they operated, so if they were here, he must be ready to deal with them. Kent walked deeper into the forest, until he heard voices. He made a halt sign with his hands, and put one up to his lips for silence. Kent crept closer as he heard an Oddish and a Roserade taking.

Damn, he thought. He had hoped the Ninetails wasn't telling the truth. One of the 5 Generals? Here? He should have expected them, but not this soon. Kent assumed that they would be with the attacking army at Eternity City. He sighed, figuring it was as best time as any, and stepped out.

"One of the 5 Generals of the Order of Neoverse, I presume? What have you got planning here, Roserade?"

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
A Zangoose approached him as Gardielle jumped off. He wouldn't forget their conversation. How Gardielle had stood silent for such a long time before saying how wrong Alex was his thoughts. The last view of Gardielle was a flash of his leafy coat and a bead of sweat falling from his head.

He stepped towards the Zangoose. He had practiced for these moments. He noticed his stride, not entirely nervous, but holding a prick of fear in his throat. Obviously his first encounter with a general. Alex stood at about the same height as the Zangoose. He finally shook the feeling of nostalgia he had felt the first time he had seen the creature. He knew he had heard of a fighting Zangoose, but was he really the one? Had this one young man destroyed armies? Impossible. But he knew better than to judge. He had jusged to much in his life and look where that had gotten him and Gardielle.

He held the vines inside his body rmembering his skill set: Frenzy Plant, Solarbeam, Petal Pulse (his own move) and of course Psychic, a self-taught move. Learning it had kept him from thinking of his misdeeds. He could easily destroy this animal, with a flick of his wrist, vines would come springing out of the ground, killing him with the rapid movements of a snake.

But he didn't, he stopped himself and introduced himself.

"I am Alex Desklore. Who do you believe yourself to be?"

He heard the Zangoose's question but ignored his inquest. How could he so feebly reveal his plan. No. That won't do at all. He re-introduced himself and prepared a psychic.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent Reed simply stared at the approaching Roserade. There was no mistaking it. This is one of the 5 Grand Generals of the Order of Neoverse. He might be prepared for this, but the other two he had come with he was not so certain of. The Generals were known above all else for their fighting ability. He listened as the Roserade introduced himself, then chuckled a bit at his following question.

"Really, and I was certain I made myself known to you in previous engagements with the Order. Very well." He turned to the side to show Alex his shining gold emblem, the Mark of the Gold tribe. "I am Kent Reed, known as the Kaiser, leader of the Gold Tribe, protector of the Alpha Alliance. You are on Alpha Alliance territory. I will give you but one chance to withdraw your troops and get out, or I assure you this forest will be your tomb."

Kent was rather pleased with his introduction. He waited for Alex's reply.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
What a foolish little child. But when he looked back at the Zangoose, he realized they were about the same age. Maybe they could have been friends in another life. Still his dialogue angered him greatly yet he held himself together, preparing for a fight. With a swift gesture of his hands, the trees in the forest began to bow down to him, turning gray, he continued the motion until they were rotting logs on the floor. He was one of the 5 generals and his power over the Earth was greatly acclaimed. He knew Lex was still angry at him for charging into that stronghold, but this victory would help move past that.

"Now listen, Trent, is it? My plans will continue without intreference. Now leave this territory I have claimed for the Neoverse."

The Zangoose stood still, perhaps a challenge was in order. He sent the Zangoose spiraling into a nearby log, his body now covered in mulch from the dead trees. This would be easier than he had previously imagined. Without interference, Lex's plans were coming to conclusion.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent was hurled into a nearby log. I should have accounted for him using the forest, he thought. Kent quickly got up, staring angrily at the General. "The name is Kent, and don't you forget it!" Kent went on all fours and swiftly moved towards the Roserade, avoiding the incoming vines as they approached him. He dodged as some tried grabbing his legs like before, almost apparently dancing out of the way. As he continued to approach Alex, a flash of light appeared around him, and he used the ability of Swords Dance as both a power-up and an evasion technique. When he was close enough to the General, he got onto his hind legs and furiously slashed at the Roserade.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Pain sounded throughout his entire body. How frail he had become after the battle with ninetails. The Kaiser jumped swiftly from broken log to broke log. He ran in for another slash. Alex woke up from his endless thoughts and stared at the eyes of the Zangoose. Trent. I won't forget that name even after this game is done.

"I am grateful for this battle, but I am a general for a reason." and with that he stopped the Zangoose before he could touch him again, the cut Zangoose had left him had healed by then.

"I wish we did not have to fight, I wish there was another end. But there is not. Cruelty runs in the veins of the 5 generals. It is a curse, long given to us before we could accept this duty."

He grabbed his arm and excreted a jelly like fluid which automatically healed the Zangooses's cuts. The Zangoose was surprised as was Alex. Why had he done such a...thoughtful thing for his enemy. He snapped out of this trance and moved his foe to the ground. Vines surrounded the Zangoose, encasing him in thorns. His screeches were loudly heard. But Alex felt something stab him from behind. He turned to see nothing there.

He had stabbed himself out of guilt. What is wrong with him? He must stop and wnd this. "No more fighting please! Let it end!" He screeched as a purple aura flowed around him. What is this? Had the others heard of this guilt? But he must keep fighting, as the Zangoose did, squirming in the casing of Earth.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent eyed Alex as he healed his wound. He was in a bit of shock that such a thing would be done by a Grand General of the Order, which is why he was unprepared for the following attack and binding by the thorns. Kent clenched his teeth in pain as the Roserade fled. He struggled to break free from the thorns, and with his claws, he eventually was able to. Blood dripped a bit from his sides as he looked around for the Roserade, but he was nowhere in sight. Kent sighed, and looked back at the two proto-members.

"The Order is gone from here, I supposed. We should go back to General Manchu and report that one of the Grand Generals were here."

At that, Kent proceeded to the exit of the forest. He wasn't sure what the Roserade known as Alex wanted here, but he was certain he would find out. This wouldn't be the last time they met, that was for sure.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
He cried for the first time in 14 years. But water flowing from these eyes were signs of weakness. The purple aura had teleported him away. Who had done such a thing? He could have finished the Zangoos, right then and there. He held him in the palm of his hand. But his chance had been taken by someone. He looked up, his eyes widening at who was before him. Adriadne? The 3rd General eyed him, her head bobbing as she spun him around. The Gardevoir started to speak but paused as if trying to find words. He had experienced this before with Gardeille.

"You didn't fail. In fact, the Grand Master is proud with your performance. But now he wants you to perform a different quest. You have allowed the Zangoose to become confused. Lex will take the City much easier now."

"Thank you, for your kind words. How is Gardeille?"

"No time for that now." his thoughts stopped flowing as she said these words. What had become of his beloved brother? "The Grand Master is not watching. Is there something you wish to tell me?"

"No...No, not right now at least..." he stuttered, lies and guilt were no match for his surperior mind stregnth.

She stared at him, "Why lie? You are eventually going to express your true emotions to me, aren't you?" She was easily aware of her powers and how easily she could control this mind. But something was stopping her.

The Gardevoir flashed her dress, at relaxed, he beautiful curves taking Alex in. Alex had always found Adriadne attractive, but this was beyond love, this was control. She was trying to control him with her powers. But he fought back. "No, no, I have nothing to tell you. But if you turn your powers on me again, you will be killed Adriadne Asteride."

Adriadne seemed shocked, "Well then it is time for your next quest. Goodbye Alex." and she sent him away, knowing everything she wanted to know.

2 hours later, a broken down Roserade walked into the city protected by Trent the Kaiser. His head bowed and broken he fell. As a familiar person runs to him and picks him up.

"Let the mission begin."

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve had been sleeping peacefully for the last two hours. She awoke up and opened her eyes. For a minute she didn't know where she was. Scarded she looked around the dimly lit room and came across Neptune. Genevieve narrowed her eyes as she loked at him. She didn't know who that was and she didn't know why he was sitting so close to her bed. Genevieve carefully and quietly got out of the bed. She didn't know where she was and she was scared. Genevieve started at the Empoleon sitting on the chair.

WHy does he looks so fimailar? She asked herself. Her head was started to throb again, mostly from being confused. Not from the wound on her head, which she had forgotten she had gotten.

Genevieve shook her head. I don't have time to wonder...I want to go home. She thought. Oddly enough she remebered where her house was. All Genevieve didn't remeber was getting attacked by Alex, meeting Neptune, talking to Kent and staying in the medical center.

Genevieve quickly walked out of the room. Everythng looked different, almost scary even. She just wanted to go home, just be in her own bed. Genevieve ran down the halls, trying to make hardly any noise. Then she ran out of the medical center and headed for her house, her safe house.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
The Roserade awoke in some kind of house. He remembered nothing, only his name. He was Ambros and he fought for the Gold Army. He remembered flashes of a girlish figure, a chuckle or two, and a chilling voice. He rose from the bed he was situated in and stood to face a Zangoose. The Zangoose stood tall and angry as if already accusing him of a crime he did not commit. But he was wearing a gold badge as was he.

"Leave if you do not wish to die. I know why you are here again so leave this place once and for all."

Ambros stood his ground. He tried summoning his Grass type powers because he knew he was a Roserade, but he couldn't remember what moves he had learned. He tried to think of any move known but only one kept in his mind. Psychic. But that move can't be learned by a simple Roserade.

"I don't know what you are talking about, I'm Ambros. I was brought here for a reason and I plan to learn why."

Suddenly he remembered something. The memory of seeing this Zangoose before. It seemed he was much younger, maybe 4 or 5. Ambros rmembered playing with this young man. He remembered laughing with him, and playing child games.

"Andrew?" He inquired. But the Zangoose looked at him confused. He had said the wrong thing. The Zangoose didn't change his stance. But he remembered more, he remembered seeing an awful face, a disgusting horrid picture hung in his mind. "Be sure that you are ready to finish your mission...Ambros". He had no idea what it was but it was black, almost statue like. As if it were an...an...

"Absol..." he muttered to himself.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent sped across the plains outside of Eternity City accompanied by Violet and Julie. All the while, Kent replayed through his mind the encounter with the Roserade called Alex. He didn't fully understand what was happening, but thought he should relay this to General Manchu either way. Kent was silent for the rest of the way back. They soon arrived at the capital building. The room had most of the same people inside, like General Manchu, Shadow Flame, and the other soldiers around.

General Manchu nodded to Kent as he approached him.

"What news from the forest, Kaiser? Was the girl lying?" Kent shook his head and told the story of what had occurred there. Manchu listened carefully, not speaking until it was over.

"So we have identified this Alex as one of the 5 Great Generals as well. That means from what we know, there is the Roserade Alex and the Alakazam Lex."

Kent added, "Don't forget the mastermind behind the Albia invasion, Galeon the Garchomp. "

Manchu nodded in response. "Any one of these Great Generals could lead the attack against Eternity City. We have to prepare for every occasion."

Kent sighed. The army is said to come in a matter of days. "This is either going to be our greatest victory, or our worst defeat yet."

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
2 Hours Before the Mission Began:

"Be sure that you are ready to finish your mission" a cold voice had said. The dream he had just had haunted him. He had never woke from his sleep. Alex had stayed in the bed Gardevoir had recently taken him to. "Dusclops...reveal yourself." The old Dusclops became visible and spoke to him, "What was your dream like..Master Alex?"
He knew the Dusclps had to be kidding, or maybe finding a way to pardon himself, for Alex knew his dream had been eaten. The Dusclops was a man of gossip, always finding a way to put people in the wrong. But Dusclops did not bother him. What did bother him was what happened in the dream. Why was there an Absol in his dream? There was no Absol in the Neoverse, he was sure of that. Maybe the Grand Master could be....no, it's impossible. He knew his plan was to infiltrate the enemy's line, but was his dream a warning. Dusclops had left, probably to another person to spread his dream around. He felt horrible, and even worse knowing of what he had to do. He was to befriend the enemies and charm his way into knowing their plan of defense. Such an easy task for him, the Manipulator. He was to pretend to be hurt and wobble into Eternity City where he would be helped and healed. He was to pretend to have amnesia and help them defeat one of the Generals, yet to be determined. But how could he do that to a fellow general. No, he couldn't think that way, he must go through with this plan. He had 1 hour left until it was showtime.

He stopped to ponder his dream once more. Why had he been called Ambros? The little boy he had helped build up to a powerful warrior. He was dead now, he had seen to that himself. Ambros had learned too much and Gardeille killed him with the help of himself. No. It wasn't his fault. The boy's death was due to all his curiosity. He had been pushed off the... no. That thought was too horrible to roll through his head once more. Now the time had come, he was to go, in a beat up state. The Mission had begun.

Now, a broken down Roserade walked into the city protected by Trent the Kaiser. His head bowed and broken he fell. As a familiar person ran to him and picked him up.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie had been scared to death watching Kent battle,but she made sure she didn't show it.She fallowed him back to Eternity city.

"What a time to join."Julie said to herself.

She had no idea what to do,so she just stood there with her brown bag over her shoulder and did her best to look strong,and not scared.She didn't know when she would have to fight a battle,but she would be ready for it.She was wad to know she wasn't as good as Kent,and she knew she probably wouldn't be able to fill his expectations,Violet,violet was another story,she had to be every so much more stronger then her.She sighed and looked back at Kent.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve ran towards her house and ran into it. Even though, she was in her house she didn't stop running until she was in her parents room. Genevieve looked around, she had expected to see her mother. However, the room was empty.

"She must still be in town." Genevieve said and walked out of the room. She was tired and her whole body hurt. Which, she figured was from running so much. Genevieve walked through the house, and walked into her room. Her room was on the other side of the house, away from the door. Genevieve walked over to her bed and climbed into it. As soon as she layed down her body relazed, she was glad to be home. It didn't take long for her to fall into a deep sleep.

(Ok. The rest of this post will be of Genevieve's mom. And before anybody asks, I got permission from Roserade to use Adriadne Asteride.)

The Ninetails, who's name is Sciler (Skyler) walked along an empty pathway. It was dead silent as she approached a large graveyard. Graveyards were scary enough as it was. However, this graveyard was inside a forest. At night, and even when the sun was right, shadows fell across the graveyard. Almost making it pitch black.

Sciler swallowed, trying to swallow her fear. Why am I so afraid? I've been here a million times. She thought and then pushed her way through the doorway of the graveyard. The graveyard was inclosed by an old tall black fence. The arch above the doorway had vines coming down. The vines had attached themelves to both sides of the fences. Nobody had bothered to cut them down when this was a used graveyard. Now you couldn't pay anyone enough to come and cut them. This was a run down, old fashion graveyard. Discared leaves and scattered branches covered parts of the floor. The tombstones looked old and worn out.

Sciler walked further into the graveyard and the wind howled as if given her a warning. She pushed the warning aside, thinking it was all in her head. Somewhere in the forest a Hoot-Hoot gave its haunting call. Sciler made herself keep going. She stopped only to look at an old montasuem that stood in the graveyard. It was made from gray bricks and had a v shapped roof. The door was open, which was unusal expecially for a run-down graveyard. Something told Sciler she shouldn't go in. However, once again she ignored it and stepped into the doorway.

As she stepped into the doorway she heard a loud giggle coming from inside of it. Sciler growled at the sound of the giggle. She got herself ready for the Pokemon to reveal herself.

When she didn't Sciler growled out. "Enough foolishness! I know you are there Adriadne!"

The giggle sounded again, it almost sounded liek a five year-olds laugh. However, Sciler knew better. She turned to look when she seen somebody walk out of the shadows. It was Adriadne Asteride, the 3rd general of the Order.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
A dark mysterious figure was talking to himself "alright. It is time Q... Arise!" Meanwhile... in a prisoners place inside one of the buildings of Eternity city, the Gallade rose up... and his voice changed. "Yes master. I am ready." Q used physco cut and the jail he was in collapse and he walked out of the jail and out of the building.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
(OCC: That wasn't a silly post.)

"Why are you here? Why are you disrespecting my husband's grave?" Sciler asked angerily. Sh was in no mood to play Adriadne's games.

Adriadne giggled once more. "I wonder who he would be more happy to see." Adriadne said with a grin.

Sciler growled angerily at her. "He's dead! No thanks to you!"

Adriadne giggled once again. "My dear naive Sci. I'm not the one that handed him over, now am I?" Adriadne stepped closer to Sciler.

Sciler narrowed her eyes at her. "And who's fault is that?!" She growled.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
The dark figure was still commanding Q. "Q, you will now go to Adriadne to help him deal with some members of the Alpha Alliance." "Yes master..." Q walked like a puppet towards a dark area of the town, into a house and then in the house's backyard, there was a fence that led to a graveyard.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
"Genevieve?" Neptune yawned as he opened his eyes again. He shot up once he saw the empty bed, and started to panic. Calm down, Neptune. He told himself and took a deep breath, in and out, in and out. She was probably back home. But why didn't she tell him?

Frowning, he walked out of the building. Genevieve was probably fine back there, but he had to make sure. He ran towards the river again through a dark alley and dived into the water, paddling towards Genevieve's house, unaware of her split personality.

When he was near, he saw a graveyard, but he didn't stop and look. He hopped onto Genevieve's backyard and looked into the house.

"Genevieve...?" Neptune started, but when he saw her sleeping he kept quiet and looked around the room. She was alone here, her parents were nowhere to be seen. Neptune looked at the Ninetales sleeping like an angel and smiled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back