• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Munch

Status
Not open for further replies.

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Team Munch
Intro

Hello, I am Munchhack. I am here to ask you for your help with my Pokemon Game. The Pokemon Game is called, Pokemon Legend of Deoxys. I have been wanting to make a hack quite some time. I have been playing Pokemon for six years now, and have been playing Pokemon Hacks for three. I'm good at scripting, okay at mapping, and horrible at spriting. I have drawn a number of Fakemon, and am looking for a spriter to sprite them out for me.

Current Project

Pokemon Legend of Deoxys
Hack of Firered
Story Line(Might Change): In the Meteon Region, you have been chosen to defeat Team Clone, who apparently are clones. Team Clone's soul purpose is to catch the legendary Pokemon Deoxys, and rule the world! You and your friend Brandon, which you met when fighting Team Clone, must defeat Team Clone and, will you defeat them, or will you fail and let them rule the world?

Features
All these features could change

• New Gym Badge Mechanics
  • Story after Pokemon League
  • Fakemon
  • New Trainer
  • Original Story
  • New Moves
  • New Region
  • New Map
  • New Evil Team
  • One Original Evil Team
  • Day and Night System
  • Buterfree as Starter
  • New Hero
  • New Trainers
  • Gym Leaders now known as badge guardian
  • New Music
  • New Tiles
  • More than eight gyms
  • Two Pokemon Leagues

Completed So Far
So far I have made some scripts, maps, events, ect. Unfortunately, I don't have access to my old computer, so I have to remake the whole game. I'm actually kind of glad that I have to remake it, because I had a couple of bugs I couldn't fix. I have also drawn a world map and some fakemon. I also have a plot written out(again also might change).
Vidoes
Spoiler:

Pokemon
Spoiler:

Trainers
Spoiler:

My Skills
I am good at scripting, mapping, and plotting the story line.
Help Needed

• Spriter
  • OW'er
  • Mapper
  • Scripter
  • Story Liner
  • Music Inserter
  • Music Creator
  • Tiler
  • ASM'er
  • Graphic Maker
  • World Map Editor
  • Banner Artist
  • OW Inserter
  • Badge Designer
  • Any other positions that I did not list here please tell!
Banners
Team Munch Banner

TeamMunchBanner_zps73049b55.png

TeamMunchSupportBanner.gif

Team Members

Punagg-Spriter
M.L.-Tiler
rpryor03-Spriter
Razzel-Mapper/GFX
Paradox-Asm'er
Application Form

Name you want to be called:
Position:
When your available and Time Zone:
Proof of Work:
Way of contact:

Last edited:

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Name you want to be called: Nigel
Position: Banner Artist, Tiler
When your available and Time Zone: UTC +8
Proof of Work: My Signature
Way of contact: PM/VM

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Name you want to be called: Nigel
Position: Banner Artist, Tiler
When your available and Time Zone: UTC +8
Proof of Work: My Signature
Name you want to be called:^^
Position:Tiles
When your available and Time Zone:+2
Proof of Work:http://mllm.deviantart.com/
Way of contact:Here msn
Congrats your both in, send me tiles as soon as you can, and i'll see which i like better, and Pinkish Purple, make the banner as soon as you can.

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
Years
Name you want to be called: Punnagg
Position: Spriter
When your available and Time Zone: +5:30 at evening
Proof of Work: you have it

rpryor03

In and Out
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 9, 2024
Name: rpryor03
Position: Spriter (Battle)
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Proof of work: richardsprites.webs.com

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Your both in, try to make sprites as soon as you can, I will chose the best out of both of your sprites.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Munch, should I make the banner with a deoxys (if deoxys, what forme?) or a munchlax?

rpryor03

In and Out
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 9, 2024
Sprites!

Check my website in the Sprites section, and the "Legend of Deoxys" Album to see my first sprites.

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Hey munch, can I join to? You have seen some of my sprites.
Name: Acecaldwell01
Position: front spriter ( terrible at back sprites)
Time zone: USA Eastern Standard
Proof: Check in on soul hackers thread and look at zip file.
You could have punnagg do the back or trainer sprites and the same goes with rpypor. I can also do a little scripting and title screen editing

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Hey munch, can I join to? You have seen some of my sprites.
Name: Acecaldwell01
Position: front spriter ( terrible at back sprites)
Time zone: USA Eastern Standard
Proof: Check in on soul hackers thread and look at zip file.
You could have punnagg do the back or trainer sprites and the same goes with rpypor. I can also do a little scripting and title screen editing

Okay you are in, and can you make pokemon sprites? If i send you the drawings will you be able to sprite them?

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
I can try but bolens had some and they were too distorted... If i do fix the sprites, they wont look like fakemon tho. You probably already no that tho lol. Ill make a userbar for us. ;)

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Here it is. Hope ya like!:

EDIT: I have a suggestion. Can we have 5 starters instead of one? I dont like not having a choice.

Last edited:

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Really Good Banner

Here it is. Hope ya like!:

EDIT: I have a suggestion. Can we have 5 starters instead of one? I dont like not having a choice.

I love the banner, but if you have any extra time, can you make a banner for the game too, and we'll see about the starters, we probably will, if you can sprite the pokemon, and I can find a back spriter, then we could probably have three, and for the other two, i'm still not sure.

Can everybody please add the team munch user bar to show support so that we could get more team members

Last edited:

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
I love the banner, but if you have any extra time, can you make a banner for the game too, and we'll see about the starters, we probably will, if you can sprite the pokemon, and I can find a back spriter, then we could probably have three, and for the other two, i'm still not sure.

Can everybody please add the team munch user bar to show support so that we could get more team members

OK. Send them to me and I will start. I will make the banner later when I have time! ;)

.parado✗

paranormal user
Years
Hey Munch, with the fire red hacked engine you can make follow-me-scripts how I did. :) I also made a script with a timer in it, so its very useful.
Doesnt mean I want to applicate for you team, but with me you could have a good scripter :D

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Whoa munch! I thought you meant 4 or 5... LOL... Im gonna need help, lol. I will start on the heros battle picture but I cant do OW's very well. I made this sprite update that I have as an attatchment. I will try to work on them later. My laptops left and right click buttons are broke and im in Panama, FL on vacation so i will work on them later. Here is the sprite update:

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Hey Munch, with the fire red hacked engine you can make follow-me-scripts how I did. :) I also made a script with a timer in it, so its very useful.
Doesnt mean I want to applicate for you team, but with me you could have a good scripter :D

Thanks for the advice, and if you want, you can probably join the team, I could always use a scripter, I am pretty good at scripting myself, but I can use an extra scripter, so do you wanna join?

Whoa munch! I thought you meant 4 or 5... LOL... Im gonna need help, lol. I will start on the heros battle picture but I cant do OW's very well. I made this sprite update that I have as an attatchment. I will try to work on them later. My laptops left and right click buttons are broke and im in Panama, FL on vacation so i will work on them later. Here is the sprite update:

These look pretty good, did you just sprite these at the top of your head? and what are going to be there types and names?

Last edited:

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Yeah, i used the heads and bodies but scratched some parts as well. A fusion of styles.
You can pick the names and types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back