• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HOMESTUCK // SHENANIGANS [M] [OOC + SU]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Just a question, do the chumhandles be in the GCAT pattern or could it be different? Well, here's my SU.

SU found on the other post.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
omg I've never realized that's the reason their usernames are like that

I feel so dumb now

even the trolls

AG, GA, GC, CG, AT, CC, CA, TC, AA, TA, AC, CT

mind = blown

xD durr durrrrr

I don't think we need to follow that though, do we? ;) Most RPs and fanon iterations of SBURB don't follow it from what I've seen.

Also. We should try to balance genders of the players?

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Yeah, I think literally everyone has a girl character.

wait...nope, Tachi hasnt put a gender yet. I could change my character to a boy but....it doesnt seem right for her to be a guy, just from the way I made her personality. I mean if red and lady gunner are dead set on female ill change but i prefer not to :)

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
EDIT: Sorry for double post, it was an accident.

Finished Sign Up. I think.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Do you always make rich characters, Lt Col? ;p Thinking of Vinnie here~

Anyways, I'll try to finish my SU tonight. Also, I really do want to play as a female, mostly because my character in the other Homestuck RP here is a male :p

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
I'll try to finish my SU soon. Oh, and I'll be the one who gets the male one :>

It's just so weird having a guy that can heal anything that relates to anything they care for...

But if Dirk can be a Prince of Heart, and we have a Female Heir, I guess we can have a Male Sylph lol.

Years
I'M BACK
(cue nooooo)

Sorry I took literally like half a week and it's STILL NOT FINISHED. Reason for that? My mom found out how badly I've been doing school-wise and basically forced me to fix my grades.

Spoiler:
for the record T/B/A stands for To Be Aired, I put it there to save up space.
I'm going to edit-to-finish this later, when I'm done with the other parts.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
@ Gunner - I think a male who can heal things he cares for sounds terrific! Your color is very close to mine though. Mind changing to another shade of yellow or to another color mayhaps? You don't have to, I just think it feels neater if we have more difference :3

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
@red: Well, I honestly was planning on making Divya a street rat, you know like aladdin style, but being rich is just too fun

[/firstworldmentality]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

MAIN FACTS:
Name: Josephine "Josie" Jolls
Location: England's countryside, somewhere pretty unimportant and green and rainy

Title: MAGE of RHYME
Color: Orange
ChumHandle: sublimeArrhythmia [SA]
Main theme song: Cascade (preferably EoA5 cut but it had no good quality available, so Tensei's it is xD)

castle_zps33209e42.png

OF HOUSES AND SUCH:
Home: You live in a castle, is the simplest way to put it. Your silly father inherited it from an unknown relative who apparently had no other relatives left, and now you live there without really fitting into it. It's got one main body and two wings, so it's shaped like a horseshoe, kind of. One of the wings is for your silly father and his stupid projects, and the main body is where you all really live. The second wing isn't really used and has many strange rooms and things. It seems like the old relative who used to live here, the COUNTESS as you mostly call her, was either an explorer herself or just a really dedicated collector of artifacts from all over the world. There are too many rooms to count but you've made your home in one of them in the main body and it's huge but feels rather empty which makes you bitter.

Family: Your silly FATHER is probably one of the persons you like the least in this world. You know that you should probably love him deep down since he is your FATHER and gave you life and all that, and you sometimes feel guilty for not feeling any affection at all for the man. He is somewhat round and fat, with no hair on top of his head but a wavy reddish mustache on his upper lip. He usually wears silly green blazers and knickerbockers because he thinks it's fitting of a castle owner for some reason. He talks as if he is always happy and knows best, which annoys you to no end.

Your big BROTHER is probably one of the persons you like the most in this world. Not that you would ever tell him that up front, because that would be downright inappropriate. Siblings are supposed to argue and bicker and tease one another. And so you do, constantly, every day. But you always make sure that he isn't upset for real afterwards, and you are pretty sure that he makes sure the same for you. BROTHER is pretty damn cool, liked by everyone and described by his friends as too kind for his own good. But still annoyingly teasing. Yeah, ok, you really love him and couldn't imagine life without him. Let's just admit that to everyone except to him.​

music_zpsf7e0d0fd.png

IN-DEPTH DETAILS:
Appearance: You are a rather short, thin girl of 14 years who has been waiting and is still waiting to begin looking a bit more womanly. Your curves just won't come, it seems. This makes you bitter. It's not the only thing that makes you bitter, but it's sure contributing.

Your face is pale with some freckles and a small button nose and thin lips. Not the most girly face but you actually think you look cool at times. When you are in a good mood, at least. Or at least at certain angles and in certain lights. Ok, who are you kidding, you hate how you look and just tell yourself and everyone else that you are ok with who you are to try and put up some form of self-confidence instead of showing your self-loathing side that is buried within.

Your hair is long and blonde and straight and would actually look nice if you smiled sometimes and matched its shine. But you mostly pout underneath that straight fringe and the shine is somehow fading when you do that. Even though you keep telling people as well as your own mirror image that you don't care about it.

For clothing, you aren't overly complicated. You wear baggy jeans in an attempt to not look as freakishly thin, and long sleeved t-shirts with some print on the front, usually. You like your t-shirts. Not just saying you like them, you actually do. You have many in different colors, but you most often only have bright jeans.

You wear a silvery watch on your left wrist, which you found in the lonely wing some time ago and just kept. It works fine and all. Other than that, you don't wear any jewelry. You sometimes don a pair of cool, dark sunshades though. Even indoors. And you often put on your pair of white headphones with orange and cyan details. They are really cool and the sound they make is really good. This, you also think for real. You listen through them every day, since you love music.

Good Personality Traits: You never really freak out about anything. You know how to keep your cool, or at least how to not get ridiculously scared or sad or happy. That's a positive thing, actually, or it might become in dire situations you may face in the world of SBURB. Of course you don't know that yet, though.

You tend to patronize others easily, regardless if they are actually younger or older than you. Sometimes you are just your stubborn, non-caring self, but when you see others really making a mess of things and feel that you'd know how to do it better, you can't help but stepping in and bitterly helping out. Not because you really enjoy helping out, but because you for some reason feel too annoyed not to. So maybe it's just a weird expression of an OCD? Can be good, in any case.

You always have this longing feeling inside your chest. It's difficult to explain, but even though you keep your emotions in shack and act really down to earth and cool all the time, the feeling sometimes almost surfaces and makes you do ridiculous things. Inexplicable things. In your terms, at least. Spontaneous things are most of the time ridiculous, in your eyes.

Bad Personality Traits: One of your most common replies to things is "I'd rather not". You are positively pessimistic and often negative about ideas and suggestions. Sometimes you have reason to be and other times you just... Sometimes you just don't want to be positive.

You don't show emotions easily. Sometimes you just hide behind a rather bitter coolkid mask, and sometimes you are genuinely angry that people will think you are sensitive and weak if you show them how you really feel. Because somewhere deep down, you do feel stuff, of course. Especially when listening to music.​

mage_zpscaaa3fee.png

MISCELLANEOUS:

Hobbies: You love music. That's the first thing to know about you. You almost always keep your headphones on or hanging around your neck, and you have your smartphone as a music player in your pocket or something. Your body knows how to move to a rythm and you daresay you are a pretty good singer. No, not really. You hate your own voice, no matter how much others ( = BROTHER) praise it.

You also happen to be a runner. All your life, as far as you can remember, you have put on your running shoes and gone outdoors as soon as troubles have piled up. You have surprisingly great stamina, despite your petite figure, and you can outrun most people of your age. Including BROTHER. Who is a little bit older than you, but still.​

First post: On a windy afternoon with speckles of rain and a squint of tired sunlight through the otherwise dark clouds over the fields of England...

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Name: Leon Guemonde
Title: SYLPH of WORLD
Color: #CCCCFF
ChumHandle: PA - periwinkleAdoucir

:O It follows a pattern?! GCAT pattern?! /1,000,000,000x mindsplosion combo

Anyways, not really. You don't have to follow any pattern, because it's funnier that way :)

Lt. Col. Fantastic;7663221 [B said:
Name:[/B] Divya Jhaveri
Title: HEIR of PEACE
Color: Purple
ChumHandle: ardentVotary

You, my, good sir, can consider yourself accepted! I can tell it'll be delightful to read about Divya and Ruchi :3

Name: Rory Goodman
Title: KNIGHT of GROUND
Color: Sea Green
ChumHandle: warriorsNostalgia

Again, no pressure, we still haven't got half the crew :p Glad you're back, though! :D

@ Red. Err Merr Gerrd, that CSS is delicious o.o I know you still lack the first post, but I think you're definitely in :) Just let me know when the SU is done and awesome and epic and stuff :D

By the by, jotting stuff down here so that I don't have to scroll all around the thread later when I update the first post:

Divya Jhaveri - Heiress of Peace - ardentVotary [AV]
Josephine "Josie" Jolls - Female Mage of Rhyme - sublymeArrithmia [SA]
Rory Goodman - Knight of Ground - warriorsNostalgia [WN]
Leon Guemonde - Male Sylph of World - periwinkleAdoucir [PA]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
So, how will we decide what STRIFE SPECIBUS and DREAM MOON and LAND we will have?

Will you, as the GM, give the name of the lands and consorts to us or will we come up with them ourselves?

akjdsdjk I just love to be in a RP where everyone knows what I'm talking about when I mention those things xD

Also, you switched a couple of letters around in Josie's chumhandle, it's sublimeArrhytmia ;D Also thanks!

Chalifoux

Years
So, how will we decide what STRIFE SPECIBUS and DREAM MOON and LAND we will have?

Will you, as the GM, give the name of the lands and consorts to us or will we come up with them ourselves?

akjdsdjk I just love to be in a RP where everyone knows what I'm talking about when I mention those things xD

Also, you switched a couple of letters around in Josie's chumhandle, it's sublimeArrhytmia ;D Also thanks!

I'm actually glad you asked about it :)
STRIFE SPECIBUS At the earliest parts of the RP you'll recieve your fetch modus and captchalogue cards, followed by dat lil card of green where you'll be able to store and then alocate objects that are somehow similar to the original. Your specibus will be assigned by me when you decide to place an object in said card :)

LAND AND CONSORTS Your land will be named based accordingly to the course of action they follow on Act I, as well as their behavior and other circumstances surroundig them. This criteria may not apply in certain cases.

You get to create your consorts. Just stick to reptiles or amphibians, real or non-existent. Heck, you can even have tiny dragon consorts if you want!

MOON Whenever your character falls asleep I will inform you of your moon. This won't mean you'll wake up as your dream self 5 minutes after the RP starts, though...

Should there be 5 players, a special Sollux-esque case will trigger, in which one character will have dream selves on both moons. This for the sake of having a pair number of dream selves :)

Hopefully I clarified any doubts, but Ill be more than glad to keep answering questions! And it does feel good that everyone in this RP knows what Im talking about :p

Salzorrah

Years
Wanted to ask where did you get the aspects from. I wanted to do something tho... My SU will probably be finished sometime this week if not today or tomorrow.

Chalifoux

Years
deviantArt. Although I forgot to save that page as a favorite so now I can't find it anymore :/ I did save the picture with the symbols n stuff, so I guess that's something.

I'm also fleshing out Act 01 as we speak :D The Red Miles may or may not be involved in some sort of way... I have yet to see about that... o3o

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Ok sounds cool! Kind of exciting to not know what Land or Moon I'll end up with actually :D Really excited! Promise to finish the first post soon. But another question - should the first post be, like, the start of the RP? Or should it just be about anything featuring our character, just to show off personality and that we can actually write?

Chalifoux

Years
consider it a mixture of both o3o It serves as a test of your writing skills, in order to see if you're a decent writer (or an awesome writer), and are, as such, great enough to be accepted AND it will serve as your post for Act 00, which is, the earliest stage of the RP. That's why I didn't establish a limit to it. Go crazy with your writing style and length if you want, as long as it's an enjoyable read! :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Ok but, is it ok if I write about it being evening then? Because if we're supposed to chat with each other, we'll have to think about time zones. I guess Josie would be at GMT0 or something.

Chalifoux

Years
Could you like link us that picture to see what it looks like or something? I'll understand if ya cant :3

I tried to upload it here on PC... hopefully it'll show up :3 Although it's somewhat smaller :/

picture.php

Ok but, is it ok if I write about it being evening then? Because if we're supposed to chat with each other, we'll have to think about time zones. I guess Josie would be at GMT0 or something.

Oh, shoot, forgot about that! You're right, we should sort time zones out, GMT10 it is for Jossie. What about you, guys?

Back