• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Shimmering Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
My Profile said:
If anyone is reading my profile, i've left PokeCommunity for good to concentrate on Character Developing RPGs. You can however still contact me on my site, PlanetDev.

So err, thanks for everything, and maybe i'll see you around :)

Sorry to let everyone down, but this will be my last post here on PokeCommunity, for good this time, i'm leaving.

It's been a good run, but i don't enjoy making Pokemon games as much as i used to, it's all the character developing games, and it always has been really.

So sorry, and goodbye!
(As the quote says, you can still contact me on PlanetDev!)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
hey, so am i to understand that this game is ended and the starter it progress too ??

Years
what... can't believe this projects coming to a blow.. and that your leaving, one of the greats :( oh well.. goodluck in the future ;)

Years
The project isn't dead, it's been taken over by someone else. I won't say who, i'll let them announce it themselves.

As for the starter kit, i will be continuing with it, of course. For future updates, you'll want to look to PlanetDev.

Alright, signing out now, see you on PlanetDev, maybe.

Years
Think i no who took over project.. didn't you say it on PLANTDEV.. anyway goodluck with your new project.. midnight sun or whatever lool :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back