• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
26. The Bulbapedia page about the card has the text.

Though I have a jumbo version of the cards somewhere in my collection.

Seeing as I moderate the TCG section (the section below this one in the main forum view), one would think I play the TCG. I just haven't had time to make it to events in the past year.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I reckon I'd want to be a Golett. Such a cute lil' thing, plus it can fly!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020

Lol Don it's in the OP, you're a normal ghost.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

he can pick what kind of normal ghost he is, though! just as long as y'know.. it's not missingno lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It would be funny if it just hit you randomly while you're doing something. Like.. "OH I'M THIS TYPE OF GHOST". But I'm not sure if that happens to you. I know it happens to me allllll the time.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
1. Ghost pokemon can't be hit with normal type moves
2. Eevee can learn normal type moves
3. JOlteon is an evolution of Eevee
4. Jolteon is electric type
5. Magnemite is also electric
---
Wait...too much obscurity game.
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Yup, darkpokeball, for playing too much Obscurity game, you are...BANNED!
DARKPOKEBALL: Too much You're Banned as well.
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Well, while we're all confused, let's talk about Meowths. What experiences have you had with them? Have you ever imagined them as a living being instead of a bit of data with its own unique trait? Such as holding a chainsaw and being insane?

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
If I was to have a Haunter, I'd rather it be shiny. Then again, I'd rather anything to be shiny.
...Nuzlockes suck. *pearl nuzlocke, on every single freaking route I meet a Starly as the first pokemon and in teh cave my first pokemon is always Geodude. Think I'm going to start over...*

Back