• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon SkyLine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Ah...never mind then. I thought there was some play-hacking going on here. :)

Cyclone

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
when i playing this game for the first time, i change my eeve to charmander, is that ruin the story of pokemon skyline??
Since DJG made this NPC, I don't think it would ruin the storyline...
Not to mention we all want to evolve our little ball of fur into something else, so having a story depending on Eevee/Eeveelution you own would be overkill =D

Years
This looks really promising!! Another amazing hack thanks to Jagold. Will this be the first entry in a new saga or will it just be a stand alone game?? :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Will this be the first entry in a new saga or will it just be a stand alone game?? :)

It's a stand-alone game. ;)

Where is HM Strength? I have been looking? And is after 6th badge, is strength through Mt. Voltage, glitchy (?) bridge on rt.6 or glitchy (?) water on rt.5 or snorlax on rt.9 the way to go? Im confused.

HM Strength is not yet available, and the beta ends only after obtaining the sixth badge.

i got a question where can i get the poke flute?

There is no PokéFlute♪ in the game.
And if you are wondering how to get rid of Snorlax, then you can't at the moment. Obtaining the

hils21

Spoiled Brat
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
at last i made it, i finished this game (actually, beta)

i want add some banner, but i`m newbie here, so i can`t

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 3, 2016
@digimonqueen
The entrance is in Route 1, but the only way you can catch Pokemon in Mt. Starlight is by getting through the Rock Smash boulders, for which you'll need HM06, which in turn need three badges.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
then how to beat the flying-type Gym Leader? I'm kinda stuck here! my best Pokemon is my Butterfree, followed by my Ivysaur. Problem, right?
Battle, battle and battle. You need to train hard to beat the gyms here.
And be "glad" that there's the 10 level bug because beating Skarmory on higher level would be impossible without a fire type.

digimonqueen

Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
Years
that's just it. I messed up and am doing her third. THAT'S my problem. her pokemon are all WAY too strong for me. and I whipped every trainer I could find. Should I start over?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I should probably change her Skarmory then in the next beta. :\
...or maybe do something else.

Anyway, I have made a slight progress. I am still changing the trainers through A-Trainer, and I am currently on Route 2-B.

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
i really enjoyed the game you made here jagold i have had the pleasure to play all of the ones you made and i must say i like them a lot and i hope you continue the great work and keep making more and more hacks :D

Years
cant wait 4 u to release the final beta man, all 3 of ur ruby destiny hacks were epic. Hope u
make tis one as gud. Also hope u finish soon

`Jester.

Moo..
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
Rebattling trainers after each gym gives a little bit too much of an edge in my opinion. I finished the game with a level 68 swampert via rebattling every single trainer after each gym.

Also there is a person in WindString Town next to the gym who blocks the item on Route 7.

Years
Tertiary evolutions for pokes in 4th gen

Srsly, man the fact that u r using 386 pokemon is swell but the fact that u have no intentions on making them reach their final form like Tangela, Magmar, Electabuzz, Togepi, Rhydon, Kirlia to Gallade, Magneton to Magnezone and Roselia to Roserade and many other pokes to their tertiary form which they have in 4th gen is not fair don't u think. I get the fact that u only wanna use the original 386 pokemon but why would u not want them to reach their final form?

Years
The trainers don't walk up to you instead you have to talk to them.

And...Would You have to trade to get Scizor?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 3, 2016
Srsly, man the fact that u r using 386 pokemon is swell but the fact that u have no intentions on making them reach their final form like Tangela, Magmar, Electabuzz, Togepi, Rhydon, Kirlia to Gallade, Magneton to Magnezone and Roselia to Roserade and many other pokes to their tertiary form which they have in 4th gen is not fair don't u think. I get the fact that u only wanna use the original 386 pokemon but why would u not want them to reach their final form?
Because those evolutions are from 4th gen, while he only want to use Pokemon from the first three gen? But even if he want to add them, he can't do it without removing some of the 386 Pokemon already ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back