• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Daydream White Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
Hello all, I'm back. Sorry I've been neglecting this thread lately, I was taking a class over the summer and I start college in two weeks. I do however, have a short video for you all showcasing some more new moves that were added. Everything in this video is a work in progress, and the "Pokemon used a [type] move" was fixed after this was recorded. Enjoy!

Awesome Moves I'm glad Theres Progress Can't Wait for the Beta

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
Hello all. Surprised to see that my hack is still on the first page, and that people are actually still interested haha. I'm afraid that I am putting this on an indefinite hiatus, due to me being a freshman in college and not really having room to balance out hacking with my schoolwork and social life. I have lost a great deal of passion for ROM hacking as well, and I may or may not pick this hack back up when I have free time. Thank you for all the support.

SK3

Years
Hello all. We've been gone for quite a while, but now we're back in action! :)

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Hello all. We've been gone for quite a while, but now we're back in action! :)

Welcome Back!!! And as you see the progression of new hacks would you add Fairy type? Gen IV, V, VI Moves/Abilities/Pokémon? Physical/Special Split? If not, I understand.

I was really attracted to your screenshot of Bulbasaur using Energy Ball by the way. And your storyline made it even more appealing.

SK3

Years
Welcome Back!!! And as you see the progression of new hacks would you add Fairy type? Gen IV, V, VI Moves/Abilities/Pokémon? Physical/Special Split? If not, I understand.

I was really attracted to your screenshot of Bulbasaur using Energy Ball by the way. And your storyline made it even more appealing.

Ah, yes. The OP isn't really up to date, I am going to try to update it within the next week, but there will be Fairy type along with the P/S split and new moves as you can see with some of the screenshots I've posted in here. Like I said I will be updating the OP pretty soon and I will be posting all of the planned features there :).

Pokémon Trainer 188

Keep up the good work, can't wait to see more of your work!

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Ah, yes. The OP isn't really up to date, I am going to try to update it within the next week, but there will be Fairy type along with the P/S split and new moves as you can see with some of the screenshots I've posted in here. Like I said I will be updating the OP pretty soon and I will be posting all of the planned features there :).

You could use MrDollSteak's FireRed Rombase. It contains Fairy Type, PS Split, New Moves, and New Abilities. I couldn't insert a link cause I haven't reached the enough posts. Anyways, Good Luck!

SK3

Years
You could use MrDollSteak's FireRed Rombase. It contains Fairy Type, PS Split, New Moves, and New Abilities. I couldn't insert a link cause I haven't reached the enough posts. Anyways, Good Luck!

I actually transferred my hack over to his ROM Base after I discovered it existed :)
It made things a lot easier and more convenient on my part since I wouldn't need to spend any more time working on move related hacking.

On a semi-related note, the OP will be updated by the end of the week :D

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Hello SK3, I'm a PRO Hack Hunter(Adverting hacks is my Work) and I'm also good at beta testing/bug reporter, so if you want any of my Specialty then VM me okay? definetly looking forward to this.. I see great potential in this hack! ^_^

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
I actually transferred my hack over to his ROM Base after I discovered it existed :)
It made things a lot easier and more convenient on my part since I wouldn't need to spend any more time working on move related hacking.

On a semi-related note, the OP will be updated by the end of the week :D

Sweet, And i'll be waiting:D

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
I'll be honest, I've been looking at this thread for a while, and I'm not sure if I posted earlier or not. But either way, I really like all of the progress that has been put into it (those screenies just scream your efforts!). If a beta comes out (or if one is already out), I can't wait to play it! I don't mind the wait (a patient man will receive the best rewards), so I'll be rooting for you from my side of the screen. Good luck with everything and give it your all!

Reactions: SK3

SK3

Years
SK3Request.png

Pokémon Daydream White

Info
Hack of Pokémon Fire Red version
Created by SK3
A Pokémon Hacking Company Production

Storyline
What exactly are dreams? Are they just aspirations one holds within them, or are they something much more important.....

Welcome to the Sinjoh region! Located northeast of Johto, Sinjoh was crafted by settlers from two different regions who's cultures meshed together to become one entity. Although other parts of the world were in great turmoil, Sinjoh maintained a long lasting era of peace until the mysterious and eerie Team Lucid arrived to the scene, storming the entire region looking for a place that is said to only exist in fable.

Meanwhile, you are a 14 year old teenager from Aubranch Town preparing yourself for the adventure of a lifetime. Will you get a chance to follow your dreams, or will the obstacle known as Team Lucid destroy all hope for you?

Features
  • Brand new region created based off of HGSS canon, Sinjoh
  • A variety of Pokemon from various generations to capture and train! (Gens 1-6)
  • Fire Red tiles/Fire Red style tiles (because a beautiful game can still be made with FR tiles)
  • Numerous moves from Generations 4-6 thanks to MrDollSteak's patch!
  • Updated game mechanics (Fairy type + P/S Split)
  • Updated Pokémon sprites thanks to both ChaosRush's and MrDollSteak's projects
  • A completely original soundtrack composed by members of PHC and myself
  • Day & Night Cycle

Music

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAF2198512F53907A&feature=view_all

Screens
2c58b72768.png

Pokémon Hacking Company
  • SK3 - Scripting, mapping, inserting routines, editing graphics, etc
  • JillSandwich93 - Mapping/Music
  • MIDIMasterShiro - Music/Sprites
  • JingoChip - Music
  • EpicRPGRemixes - Music
Credits!
  • dreamengine: Hero OW
  • Ęℓαчиıı: Banner
  • MrDollSteak: Attack Rombase/Gen VI Sprite Resource
  • ChaosRush: Gen I-V Sprite Resource
  • diegoisawesome: Skip Intro/Force Male Player Patches
  • primedialga: D/N Tool
  • karatekid552: Gen 3 Hacking Suite
  • Bela: Helping me out with issues that have arose

• If I left you out, please tell me! I want to credit everybody that has helped out!

Notes

• I restarted this hack, to make it more enjoyable, but since progress started from scratch, I don't expect the beta to be released until late this year/early next year.
  • More features will be announced and discussed as game development progresses

Know this is kind of late but I've updated the OP with most current information we have so far
More updates coming soon!

iPika

Crytec
Years
Know this is kind of late but I've updated the OP with most current information we have so far
More updates coming soon!

Awesome! Welcome back. By the way, by any chance, will you include like more than 386 pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back