• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tajaros' Pixel Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Here are some Pixel Arts :3 Choke on them :3

Fusions, Recolors, and Retypes

Spoiler:

GSC Revamps

Spoiler:

Pixel Overs:

Spoiler:

Feel free to criticize this sprites so I can Improve my skills somehow... xD

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Nice work, keep it up! I like the Azumarill/Quagsire fusion hahaha

Thanks for the compliment. And I made that fusion just for lolz... xD

In speaking of Azumarill I add a revamp of it with Espeon. :D

Azumarill-1.png

Espeon-1.png

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Thanks for the compliments guys sorry for the lack of sprite updates I got myself into hacking more... xD

Anyways here's the update my latest Fusion DigLord!

Diglord.png

COME AT ME BRO!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Thanks for the compliments guys sorry for the lack of sprite updates I got myself into hacking more... xD

Anyways here's the update my latest Fusion DigLord!

Diglord.png

COME AT ME BRO!

OMG xDDD

I'm sorry, it's so funny whenever I see Diglett with a body.....imagine Dugtrio looking like this? xD

Maybe the name can be Digchoke since it is a fushion of Diglett and Machoke, but besides that I love the shading, coloring and the fushion is put well together.

I never knew how fat Azumaril really was back then, but anyways great shading and coloring

:t354:TG

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
OMG xDDD

I'm sorry, it's so funny whenever I see Diglett with a body.....imagine Dugtrio looking like this? xD

Maybe the name can be Digchoke since it is a fushion of Diglett and Machoke, but besides that I love the shading, coloring and the fushion is put well together.

I never knew how fat Azumaril really was back then, but anyways great shading and coloring

:t354:TG

Haha, thanks I find doing funny splices much funnier when it's meme related haha... xD

Nah, still Diglord cause it's the LORD OF ALL POKEMON! lol. xD

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
I love the donphan-mamoswine splice, it's actually very good. The others are well done too but I like specially this one. Keep it up! :P

Blaid

Have you seen any rupee?
Years
Wow, splices looks very nice! Good job! You don't need to improve, they're fine. However, GSC revamps are like crushed, compacted. They are very little. But if you do the shadows-lights effect good it isn't a problem. Don't give up, we wanna see more like them!

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Thanks Logiedan for re-opening the thread.

Anyways I'm trying my best to get my hands on pixel overs.

Here's a WIP of Zoroark pixel overed.

ZoroarkPixelOva_zps9aee01f4.png

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Tajaros is back!

Okay, so since I'm a acclaimed master of Pixel Overs (Ask Tackle) I'll have to give you advice. I'm not going for any "good job, it's great!" or anything like that. The Zoroark is weirdly resoluted. Not that it bothers me, but I can only lead to believe it's for your sig or a Titlescreen. So, how to improve it. Okay, so it's only a WIP.

Many of the outlines are still creased, and blackened out, where it's unnecessary. And one or to of its claws are not sharp. Except for that, we'll add on the shading now, mate!

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Tajaros is back!

Okay, so since I'm a acclaimed master of Pixel Overs (Ask Tackle) I'll have to give you advice. I'm not going for any "good job, it's great!" or anything like that. The Zoroark is weirdly resoluted. Not that it bothers me, but I can only lead to believe it's for your sig or a Titlescreen. So, how to improve it. Okay, so it's only a WIP.

Many of the outlines are still creased, and blackened out, where it's unnecessary. And one or to of its claws are not sharp. Except for that, we'll add on the shading now, mate!

The outlines are all black still doing the shading seems to be hard :(((((((((( (Haha lol. not really I'm just too lazy working on this Pixel Over at this time.)

Nah, I was planning on using this for my hack though I have changed my mind and just gonna do this one for fun. Yeah thanks for the advice I'll improve the outlines and the other things you mentioned.

This time I made a pixel over from the Sugimori Art of Zoroark tell me what you guys think.

Y0fEPIP.png

This my first pixel over with shading... xD So bear with the eyes I just hate it.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Y0fEPIP.png

Yah, you're improving a lot. But, the thing is that as usual I'm only pointing out the places where you can improve.

Thanks for using the shading style of the original art. I think it fits, but I had no idea you'll only use this part. So, this can be classified into a mugshot, so you'll need to put in extra shading which the original art overlooked because it focused on the whole image, not just one part. You should apply in the highlights, especially on the bulge on its forehead and top of its hair. Also, it could use some nice anti-aliasing. I don't think you're familiar with it, so forget this until you've mastered this xD.

The claws too. I recently put in a tut where you could understand a few things, but I'm not focusing on that.

The ears also look loose, but xD let's forget that.

The eyes, I can bear, I'll just improve it for you since you hate it.
Extend the black dot by one pixel all around it, and make the shading spherical. Other than that it looks fine xD.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Y0fEPIP.png

Yah, you're improving a lot. But, the thing is that as usual I'm only pointing out the places where you can improve.

Thanks for using the shading style of the original art. I think it fits, but I had no idea you'll only use this part. So, this can be classified into a mugshot, so you'll need to put in extra shading which the original art overlooked because it focused on the whole image, not just one part. You should apply in the highlights, especially on the bulge on its forehead and top of its hair. Also, it could use some nice anti-aliasing. I don't think you're familiar with it, so forget this until you've mastered this xD.

The claws too. I recently put in a tut where you could understand a few things, but I'm not focusing on that.

The ears also look loose, but xD let's forget that.

The eyes, I can bear, I'll just improve it for you since you hate it.
Extend the black dot by one pixel all around it, and make the shading spherical. Other than that it looks fine xD.

Yeah, Thanks I'll improve those things you pointed out.

Also I made a new pixel over and it's Cherim :)

gO3cKmj.png

What do you guys think?

Years
Awesome pixel-over, but I think that tip of the leaf/petal on the right can look better. Regardless of if it looked the same as in the art, it just looks kinda messy. Some anti-aliasing and dithering isn't a bad idea.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Awesome pixel-over, but I think that tip of the leaf/petal on the right can look better. Regardless of if it looked the same as in the art, it just looks kinda messy. Some anti-aliasing and dithering isn't a bad idea.

Thanks, I'm still trying to get my hands on learning anti-aliasing though I already know a bit of dithering. Also what part needs dithering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back