• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wow i feel like i need to change to a character name but idk many so many decisions that need to be made

OKAY I WAS ON THE WRONG PAGE but still the number was pretty screwed up again

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

Hahaha the only time I've been forced to buy games was when my ex insisted I had to play Portal & Portal 2. (i don't really like them and he had to do the final battle on both lmao)

but I didn't think I'd like AA as much as I do. I played like half a case on my cousin's DS once and sorta liked it but never got them until a month and a half ago I decided "hey dual destinies is being hyped rn oh yeah I kinda liked AA oh I have money okay i'm getting these" AND THEY ARE AMAZING

Clay Terran, Tara.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think that is how a lot of people felt before picking up Ace Attorney! Because 'what you're being an attorney how lame' but then you actually play the games and the story and everything else is amazing and next thing you know they take over your life

ffffff that is so tempting i even know a friend who has made two sprites of clay. The problem is 1. they're pretty big (bigger than trucy and apollo) and 2. idk because she made them and i don't want people like saving them and then using them without credit elsewhere.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well I did make icons of 'em for roleplay reasons (with permission) so maybe if I used the icon? People wouldn't be able to take the whole sprite if I did that!

ace attorney is most definitely my whole life right now it's so bad

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

yes yes do that <33

same and wow i suddenly understand like everything shawn has said over the past three years

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I will do so once I'm done with using Apollo as my icon because I'm still really enjoying it.

ughh yes I haven't been that into Ace Attorney the past few years but Dual Destinies changed like everything I don't know when this'll eeend

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

i haven't even jumped into the fandom yet because i'm still on investigation day 2 of DLC so this is going to last me a good while because imma do my standard tvtropes readthrough for everything and like... watch the live action movie and look through all the years of fanart and fic and <333

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't really pay attention to the fandom other than the roleplay stuff on dreamwidth and the occasional browsing for clay terran ace attorney stuff on tumblr. but yes go go you have a lot of stuff to catch up on!

Gabri

m8
Years
And here is me having absolutely no idea on whatever the hell you two are talking about.
But I don't have a DS either and don't plan on getting one, so I would never know.

[Duplicate text removed by yours truly]

EDIT: If this double-posting spree is caused by name changes stress on the server I'm going to punch someone in the face.

Last edited:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years

People at the GTS are really irritating! I asked for a bullet-proof Chespin and they gave me the one with Overgrow. I asked for a Magic Guard Clefairy but they gave me a Cute-Charm one instead.

I mean, seriously! I might as well ask for Legendary Pokemon instead! Like seriously!

People at the GTS are really irritating! I asked for a bullet-proof Chespin and they gave me the one with Overgrow. I asked for a Magic Guard Clefairy but they gave me a Cute-Charm one instead.

I mean, seriously! I might as well ask for Legendary Pokemon instead! Like seriously!

Last edited:

TY

And thats is why i dont trade with GTS anymore xD

And thats is why i dont trade with GTS anymore xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

At least those two merged. It's more annoying when they don't merge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back