• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon Soccer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
This was just pointed out to me by a friend...apparently there is a sports stadium where we can play a sport with our Pokemon.

corocoro8131.jpg

My friend seems to think its Soccer. Is this what we'll have to replace Musical/Pokethon/Pokewood/Contests?

Thoughts?

Years
This was just pointed out to me by a friend...apparently there is a sports stadium where we can play a sport with our Pokemon.

corocoro8131.jpg

My friend seems to think its Soccer. Is this what we'll have to replace Musical/Pokethon/Pokewood/Contests?

Thoughts?

Hmm, score is written in English?!?!

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
I didn't even notice that. Pokémon sports seems like it would be a really cool addition, and I've always wondered how sports would play out with pokémon. I'm also curious to see if there will be other sports included as well. It makes sense to include soccer because it's probably the largest international sport, but perhaps they'll add sports that are more local to the US like baseball.

Years
I have to admit this is a feature worth seeing, didn't even notice it until you pointed it out Xander. But I bet it might be this generation's counterpart to the Pokestar/Contests/Musicals/Pokeathlon.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
When I saw that on Serebii I got the impression that it was Super Training... But what exactly is Super Training?

Oh that may be the Super Training Facility. Didn't consider that.

Basically its supposed to be where we can train the EVs of our Pokemon. EVs and IVs are supposed to be more transparent this go round for those that like to breed for IVs and EV train. Think of it as the EV boost areas from B2W2's Join Avenue.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Would be another useless mini game that I don't use... Contests have yet to be challenged...

Years
I imagine the excitement would wear off after a few games of it, but it sounds much cooler than the usual sidegames.

If it ends up being like Mario sports games, it could be pretty good.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
The giant balloon Pokémon thing is a little strange...
So with all of these new ways to increase stats, does anyone else think that this game will be extremely easy? Or will the opponents' Pokémon have ridiculous stats, also? If it's the latter, then would that force us to do all of this Super Training and use Megalutions and do the Core Training?

Years
I don't think it will be that way. They probably just want people to have a way to EV train if they want to. Some people probably won't have too big an idea on what EV training exactly is anyway, so I don't think they would make the game extremely difficult.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Had not noticed before, it looks like a great addition to the game. If its related to fútbol (football) I may play the side game a lot, I'm a huge fan of football too.

Years
I see something there that says きそポ (kisopo) which is probably きそポイント (kiso pointo), which is something to do with effort values, I believe. If I'm reading it correctly, it says it's a new method to raise your effort values.

Hmm, score is written in English?!?!
Yeah, that kind of thing is pretty normal. Japanese media is littered with English words.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Given this turned out to be relating to Super training, going to close this thread (also on request!). Take the discussion of kicking footballs with Pokemon to the other thread please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back