• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm here to reset the c0unt for y0u puny hum0ns, me0w!

C0mmunicating in this way is quite amusing, me0w!

However, I need to figure out a way to work in more cat puns to go along with the "me0w" and the O -> 0 substitution. I also need to inflate the cat ego!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

I shall now spam this thread with Homestuck images!

06459.gif

*new page dance*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Simple. You can't. (and she's not given a big enough role by far!)

tumblr_mpu2guD65t1rbbg2co1_500.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think, from what I know of her, I would like Nepeta if I actually got into homestuck.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

THE MSPAINT

IT BURNS

I, for one, welcome our purring overlords

I shall bribe them with catnip

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
8.Kon'nichwa!! ^.^

went to visit lots of people today and everywhere i go..*thick voice* Here have some juice* two Mango juice glasses at my cousin's..a strawberry juice at my aunt's and another BIG glass of Mango juice at some people....i don't know lol and then peach juice at home and if i said no..""You won't get out of here till you you drink it,gurl..you want something bad to happen?? ..oh,it's juat a small glass,DRINK IT!!!"...and now i feel like i'm pregnant in a cocktail Juice dammit i can't even breath xD

that and

did mods became furries? o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back