• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: pokeom......(not yet decided)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zak

xpert trainer
Years
pokemon zoo!

Im kinda ok at haking but wana get better so this is just really a project that i may need help on.

Story:

The Pokemon Zoo has been broken into by reckless theivs known *** team aqua and team magma, after being shown that their path to rise groudon and kyroge wasnt a very good idea ,Emerald, the two teams teamed together and decided to go after The offspring of requaza wich is kept in the zoo, unfortunitly the baby managed to escape them , however In there actions the zoo pokemon were freed , pokemon from all three regions , kanto , jhoto , and the hoen now roam the hoen land looking for refuge some stronger pokemon managed to keep groups of pokemon safe in numbers however some are lost , You The hero have heard of team magma and aqua as youre grandfather emerald told you about them, To old to battle he gives you one of his treasured pokemon to once again crush team magma and aqua and capture the babay requaza!

This is all i really have so far a lil bit of mapp work,

Last edited:

DarkFear

I will ^^
Years
  • Age 29
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 22, 2010
1st one to reply. Hey nice map work but you need a storyline if you are going to make a hack. When a mod finds this one out I think he will close it. Sorry about that but it has nice mapping.

zak

xpert trainer
Years
LOL ok

Lol ok ill make a story line,

Here goes:

The Pokemon Zoo has been broken into by reckless theivs known *** team aqua and team magma, after being shown that their path to rise groudon and kyroge wasnt a very good idea ,Emerald, the two teams teamed together and decided to go after The offspring of requaza wich is kept in the zoo, unfortunitly the baby managed to escape them , however In there actions the zoo pokemon were freed , pokemon from all three regions , kanto , jhoto , and the hoen now roam the hoen land looking for refuge some stronger pokemon managed to keep groups of pokemon safe in numbers however some are lost , You The hero have heard of team magma and aqua as youre grandfather emerald told you about them, To old to battle he gives you one of his treasured pokemon to once again crush team magma and aqua and capture the babay requaza!

That was a mouthfull lol

Heres another screenie!

Last edited:

DarkFear

I will ^^
Years
  • Age 29
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 22, 2010
Yeah nice storyline and maps. Can you label some of the maps?

EDIT-Have you done any scripts??

Last edited:

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
Wow this looks wicked, keep up the good work..its got a decent storyline and by the looks of things you know how to hack really well. if ou dont mind me sugesting a name hows about: Pok?mon Zoo Trek or maybe pokemon Zoo sounds good as it is.

Last edited:

DarkFear

I will ^^
Years
  • Age 29
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 22, 2010
Maybe when you talk to a PKMN it battles you and when you defeat it the PKMN will finally return to the wild or something like that?

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
thats a good idea maybe some scripter could help you like when u defeat them they return to zoo. Like you could talk to prof and battle him again in the chance to catch it.

DarkFear

I will ^^
Years
  • Age 29
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 22, 2010
Like the Prof. turns evil and then it is revealed that he is the head of Team Whatsitcalled. LOL-->XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2017
This looks lika preety good Hack, maybe u should call it: "Pokemon Zoo".

Last edited:

zak

xpert trainer
Years

Some of the pokemon ar dolls as there arent that many pokemon sprites available on advanced map , however many are not dolls , there the sprites from the daycare centre and the capt sterns wingul ect...

i would like to be abla to interact with the pokemon , i.e battleling with them, however i cant hex or anything these are justap tricks,

yeah i think i should remove some of the grassy patches makes the gameplay a bit anoying,

if anyone that knows how to hex edit wishes to help me just pm me the help is welcomed

thanx for the replies

Zak!

zak

xpert trainer
Years
lol

There not just dolls , some are pokemon,

they dont just sit there they move about aswell.

zak

xpert trainer
Years
thanx

Thanks for da support everyone!

im also gona need a bit of help , i need a few hexeditors and spritors,
so help is wanted!

Zak!

EDIT:Heres a new screenie!

Last edited:

zak

xpert trainer
Years
New screenie!

Heres a new screenie!

Got a new spriter!
Blastoise b.b

Now im looking for some general help involving advance map!

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
Years
zak said:
Heres a new screenie!

Got a new spriter!
Blastoise b.b

Now im looking for some general help involving advance map!

I've been using Advance Map long enough to perhaps answer your questions. Please share XD

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
Years
nice hack looking forward to playing it i going to make a hack so looking to this to help.

zak

xpert trainer
Years
Thanks for replying !

i do need another spriter that knows how to use advancemap because i want to know if u can import more pokemon picutres as events

my prob with advance map is that there are lots of pictures of pokemon moving around i.e captern sterns wingul... but i need more pics do u know how to import more pictures.. if yes please reply!

p.s im working on the zoo at the moment !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back