• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unova United [ALL WINNERS CHOSEN!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2016
Knew I wouldn't win... :(

Anyway, sell done to all of you guys who did win and - even though I probably wouldn't participate because I'd nearly always forget to - a weekly/monthly caption contest would be a good idea.

Last edited:

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Congrats on the win! If I'd have known it wasn't a comedy contest I'd have done better...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Since there's not much else to discuss and it's taking up space, imma lock this up. I will be going ahead with the caption contest once a week, though - and I'll VM all of you guys who entered this caption contest each week so you guys remember to check/post a caption (if you don't want me to do this, just say so in reply to the vm!)

Also feel free to contact the winners via VM to say congratulations and so on :) Thanks for making this event a fun one!
EkvQs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back