• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Rijon Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
I have NOT canceled bronze, its coming back, infact, im plannin to release the beta of Bronze and Rijon at the same time.

Anyways, heres 2 new screenshots

1. Inside Mt. Boulder

2. OMG, A POKEMON CENTER INSIDE OF THE MERSON CAVE!!! WHOOHOO

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
Coolboyman said:
I have NOT canceled bronze, its coming back, infact, im plannin to release the beta of Bronze and Rijon at the same time.

Anyways, heres 2 new screenshots

1. Inside Mt. Boulder

2. OMG, A POKEMON CENTER INSIDE OF THE MERSON CAVE!!! WHOOHOO
A Pok?mon Center in a cave? Handy and cool!

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
Jason said:
Ermm...There will be Bronze Advance... B....... Bronze

It will follows the patterns of
Glittering Gold and Shining Silver.
Hey! You took GG and SS out of my head! :D

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
sorry for the lack of updates and news, ive been really busy with this (and my other projects as well). So i think for an apology i show you all a brand new screenshot!

BTW ignore the cut-tree in the middle of the bushes, i put that there by mistake intsead of a trainer. As you can see, ive added much more detail to the levels, instead of plain boring grass it has textures and areas and other stuff like that!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Wow! Coolboyman. I really like this game alot. I like your screens too. This game is one of the best out there! Good luck with it.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Houndoom of darkness, you really need to calm down. First it was rushing freekazoid to to make you banner and now rushing CGM for the beta. The beta will come out when it comes out. I cancelled two of my hacks becasuse people were rushing me. It is not fun when you have all the people in this forum rushing you to complete your hack. Just let him take his time. Youll know when the beta comes out.....when he postes it here!

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
actually YOU need to calm down Amphy. he's just ASKING when the beta's coming out. it ain't mean he's rushing or anything. not taking the guy's side tho.....

as i was originally saying..... five days ago.... when IS the release date and the beta coming out??

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2004
how do you completly add new worlds cbm (like adding South Rijon into the gam)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back