• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years

Weird name. :)

What are the weirdest nicknames you gave your pokemon?

Some of the weirdest names I gave will be censored though. The most weird name [w/out being censored of course] is Goku for my infernape.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
125. I named my Palkia Gringo Killer one time.

I have a ton of nicknames for all my Pokes like Efreet for my Charizard. But most of them are either from the top of my head like Steavo for my Roselia or thought out like Yuuzuki for my Rayquaza.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

See, there's a problem with MAL. I would have to watch enough Anime to even think of having one, then I'd have to be not lazy and keep the thing up to date and that's just... sooo much hassle.

In other news: Neil Davidge is the lead composer for Halo 4. They've even released sound samples. It's amazing. I still haven't stopped smiling :V

And I know Nee should not be ninjaing me ;w;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have a MAL that is sort of updated? I know there are several series that I have actually watched but aren't on there. But I don't want another anime/read enough manga to really care these days. In fact I think the only times I go and update it is when I finish watching another episode of Symphonia ahaha....

Also I am awesome ninja. Hear me roar.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
134. Link me to that music please Stand Alone, I love Halo lol.

Oh and I'm high atm btw just a precaution lol.

I need to watch more animue too.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Orly? Never used last.fm, so idk. I think I'd rather manually do something like that though. I'm more likely to retain something if I'm actively involved with it :X

And here ya go Xulek. It's a combination of two different tracks in one video.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I remember playing halo 2 with my friend a few years back! I had usually went into a vehicle because I generally sucked at the game 8D;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
139. Reach was hard, CE A was fast yet furious, 3 was underwhelming, 2 was a blast, ODST was addictive, and CE 1 was cosmic.

Oh and hai there, the banks saves money and all.

Sorry just watched The Room, oh sweet jesus.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
101. 9gag is SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Oh and every post is a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of repost of a repost, awful lot of reposting isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back