• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Kanto Explorers: Wisteria

Years
Terribly sorry for my necromancy here, but, has anyone got a mirror link for this patch? The one here is 404ing and the Skeetendo link is also 404ing to Mediafire.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
5 gyms coming soon not one for a 2 gym starts or even playing a game till its near completion but going by some of your pics here and your beautiful presentation for your game i can see your lucking forward to making this hack as its childhood memories good luck and i really hope u get to complete a game where childhood dreams become reality.

I think we all drawed pictures when we was children that we wished come come to life and go on adventures or protect you im very excited for this with fakemon but will some of the fakemons ability's and moveset match with their design.

I really hope your inspiration and ideas for this game come to fruition.Super super good luck its SUPER. We all have to start somewhere 2 gyms and you got your hack here just makes me think that hacking a game does take time but small steps towards your goal build up to somethink fantastic. Thank you

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
This thread was supposed to be locked. This hack is dead. Check out my new hack in progressing hacks.

Back