• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Region of Orre (M) [IC]

Years
Seth put his focus on Yuki as he gave him the go ahead to start asking his own inquiries. "First off I've got to say...what the hell man?!" He suddenly lashed out with his arms, though not violently, just dumbfounded. "Your from another Universe? A demon? And not just any, but son of the demon! I can appriciate why you'd keep such things to yourself, but how can we trust you knowing that? How can we be certain, that your not working with Pandora?" Seth asked, not giving much time before carrying on. "Your sister? Maya, the girl in Pyrite, right? Could have gave us a warning, you know?!" He lowered his hands back to his side and shot a questioning glare to Yuki, waiting for his reply.

Last edited:

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Chapter 25: The Cloaked Man:

A shiver ran down Max's spine as he turned to see the cloaked man standing in the spot he was before. He congratulated Max on his new catch in a sinister voice before commenting on in previously being his fathers, Max gulped. How did this cloaked man know his father and how was he? He caught a glimpse of the man's glasses ever so slightly, it made Max uneasy. 'Could this be the scientist Yuki and the others had been talking about?' Max though to himself.
"YUKI!!!!!!!!" Max yelled, hoping Yuki would hear.

------------------------

Eevee listened intently to what Yuki was saying to Loryn and Seth. He listened to the part about Maya needing to use Loryn's body somehow. Eevee felt distressed for Loryn and jumped onto her lap and tried to get her attention.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Max heard his name but it was brushed away in the wind. he shrugged it off. I grab Seth arm and drop it.

"I don't care whether you believe me or not, but the girl form Pyrite isn't my sister. That is an ordinary person named Maya by mere coincidence. Also, if I was a demon working with Pandora, what did you see at the outskirt stand?" I actually feel sick, and wish I hadn't told him, but in the end he deserves to know. I don't really want to speak with him, but I can tell in some ways he has taken in my advice. I look around for Max, but I don't see him. I wonder where he had gone. He wasn't here during my speech so he doesn't know anything, perhaps it's best that way so he doesn't get involved. I couldn't bare to let him get hurt.

"Look, I don't care about your opinion on this at the moment, nothing is going to happen for a while, I can assure you of that, why? because I made a deal with Pandora, and he shouldn't bother us much until the tournament ends. The best thing about it is that he knows he can't break that promise.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Back in the Past.

Celebi, returns and I take a deep breath...

"Eagun, how long have I been out? I have to get back to help my friends." I ask staying calm again.

"You have been out for two weeks. That thing your Absol had stopped working when you arrived. Most likely due to time travel. They should start working fine when they return." Eagun says.

"Two... two weeks, but I may already be too late...." I stutter as I see the world burning in my mind again.

"Do no threat my dear boy. You can spend a year here and still return to your friends at the same time. However, first we need to fix that arm of yours and I think you said you needed to catch that Absol? Do not worry. I have just the thing for that. I will return shortly. Try to relax." Eagun says as he walks out.

Absol looks at me still smirking. "What are you smirking about?" I ask with slight humor.

Absol smiles and turns away and looks outside. His black tail moves as if he is happy.

One thing is for sure Absol, you are really a great pokemon.

Years
Pandora chuckled at Max's call for help. "Heheh, put yourself at ease, I can assure you that your not in any immediate danger. The Scientist? Is that how your little group has been refering to me...?" He questioned with a twisted smile of intrest. "I suppose it fits..." He added not moving from his spot, but adjusting his glasses. "I'm sure I'll find a place for you as well...if not just as leverage towards the Excorsist." He laughed evilly.

---------------------------------------------------------

Seth stepped back from Yuki, the slightly stern tone of his voice put it into his head, that he was telling the truth. He didn't pay much attention to his statement based on the incident at the occured at the Outskirt Stand. That was until he mentioned a deal that he had made at some point with Pandora. Seth huffed in disapproval, but didn't press it. He turned his back on the man, 'Control your anger...' He told himself. "Sorry, but please...do elaborate, what type of deal?" He stated his appology not entirely truthful sounding, and his question in a sarcastic tone. He looked over his shoulder to Yuki his eyes burning into the other man's. 'We'll see...if you can truly be trusted...' He thought but cringed a little at it, knowing full well that he wasn't one who should talk.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn glanced from Yuki to Seth, not exactly listening to either of them anymore. They seemed to know all about these demon guys, whereas she was completely clueless. She instead turned her attention to the Eevee that had sprung into her lap. "Hey little guy, where'd your trainer go?" she murmured, scratching behind its ear. She straightened up as she heard a faint call from the forest, but she couldn't be sure of what it said. It was Max's voice though.

"That sounded like your trainer," Loryn said, looking at the Eevee. "C'mon, lets go check it out." She stood with the Eevee in her arms and sceambled through the trees toward Max's voice, not caring that she'd left Yuki and Seth without a word. When she stepped into the clearing where Max was, she let out a gasp. In front of him stood a very farmilliar looking cloaked man.

Years
"Awe, well isn't this a lovely sight?" Pandora spoke as Loryn emerged from the dense forest into the small clearing where he and Max stood. He noted her gasp and smiled a bit wider to her. "You must have heard of me by this point haven't you...Loryn? How's the preformance career going for you?" He spoke darkly to let her know that he had known about her his red eyes going up and down her body, behind his clear glasses, malicious thoughts of his plan ran through his corrupted twisted mind. Loryn was a huge part in his plans, as described by Yuki, and now she just stummbles upon him randomly, though it wasn't much more than pleasantries to Pandora at this moment.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
"I-I.." Loryn stammered, stumbling across her words. She wanted to say something quick and witty, but nothing came to her as she looked into the deep red eyes of Pandora. He spoke with a dark tone, asking about her performing career. Damn, so he's known about me for a while then? she thought, her hands trembling as she held Max's Eevee in her arms. She glanced at said trainer, a panicked look on her face. What is Max doing here with Pandora?

"I just came to check on Max. But it seems I found him, so I guess we'll be going now!" Loryn spoke with a nervous laugh. She grabbed Max's arm and pulled him with her, still holding Eevee again's her chest. There was a clear look of uncomfortableness as the demon's eyes looked her up and down.

Maxew555

Years
Chapter 26: The Scientist:

The scientist said many more things, but one of which caught Max's attention, about the group and a space. Max heard footsteps and turned around to see Loryn, with Eevee in her arms. He continued, making snide remarks about Loryn too. She ran up to Max and grabbed his arm as they started running. Max threw Sawsbucks Pokeball in the air and climbed on top quickly. He held out his hand as if asking Loryn to climb on too.

Last edited:
Years
Pandora laughed chaotically as he appeared infront of Max's Sawsbuck in a dark shadow, as the boy reached for Loryn to climb on. "Disapate." He stated plainly waving his hand, revieling a portion of his power, as Sawsbuck disappeared instantly to it's Pokeball in a red flash of light. "Leaving so soon? Heheh," Pandora questioned. "Why the rush? Haven't I already explained to you...there's no need to panic...yet." He took a step closer to the pair, giving them a moment to let it sink in that they couldn't just simply run away if he willed it not to occur.

"I'd thought you two would enjoy my presence considering you've been left in the dark about it up until now...no? Well then I suppose I could just let you go...but really? There's nothing you want to know?" He asked looking over them both, using the same tactic he had on Yuki, by giving them the opportunity to question his motives. Truly Pandora didn't have much to hide, he felt confident enough in his plan to humor himself over his pieces, if not just to give them a sense of false hope.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn and Max had turned and ran from Pandora, and Max had been clever enough to release his newly caught Sawsbuck. He offered her a hand to climb on, but before she could, Pandora appeared before them again and returned Sawsbuck to it's pokeball with a wave of his hand. Seems they couldn't escape as easily as they thought.

Pandora began asking if they wondered anything of him, but Loryn quickly shook her head. "Nope! We're good, thanks for asking. Now please leave us alone. C'mon Max." She spoke quickly as she sped-walked around Pandora, hoping that they would be close to Yuki and Seth now. Maybe if she just started screaming...

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
The Far Past.....

After of few minutes of wondering how my friends were doing, Eagun had returned from the other room and came in. In one arm was a few pages of paper. The other was a mechanical arm, it looked similar to what Seth had.

"That... that's one of the first snag machines..." I say looking in amazement.

"Ah so you have these in the future as well. I sense that soon Shadow Pokemon will return to this time, but I can not stop you from taking it or it will mess up the current timeline. This snag machine will help you control you arm, but you arm is far from being healed. Honestly I don't know if it will ever be healed. There is almost nothing left. It seems you have taken many hits to that arm in a very short amount of time." Eagun says as he trails off.

"Yes... I pushed one of my friends out of the way and took a direct hit from a Flash Cannon." I say looking at my useless arm.

"Well, that arm is water proof so it shouldn't be a problem." Eagun says putting it on his arm.

I let him, but I can feel some pain, but not much. After he finishes putting it on, I try to move it. It moves like it was never broken.

"Ah yes, the perfect fit. Also, these papers, once you sign them. Any pokemon you catch after your 6th will be transferred to my house until you return to the future and can change it. However, since you are not from this time, I will allow you to keep all your pokemon with you, but once back in your time, you will have to transfer one to the current people in my house, which I assume you know since you were allowed into the Relic Forest." Eagun says.

I nod and sign the papers. "So... why are you doing this for me? You don't even know me." I ask looking up at the tall old man.

Eagun laughs, "Because, I will become your trainer for the time you are here. You will age while we train, but you will be able to return to the time in which you came."

My mouth dropped and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The Myth Trainer Eagun was going to train me!

"Re...really!? You are a legend in my time!" I exclaim.

"Yes... I am a legend now. But I will not be training you in the art of pokemon battle. No no, I will be training you physically and mentally. You are pure of heart, but you have a heart full of revenge that must be controlled. I will teach you how to transfer it into Righteous Fury were it will not taint your heart." He laughs.

"Awesome." I say still amazed that I was actually talking to the Legend Eagun.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Zephyr "Rider" Blitz

I watched as the various people faded away, Iruko with Seth, and this new guy with Yuki. Loryn eventually left, leaving me with with Maya. You know what time it is? (This is where you guys yell simultaneously!) It's...FLIRTING TIME! "So..." I slowly walked up to her, lowering my voice seductively and what-not, "Just you and me, huh?" I winked and put my hands into my pockets. "How 'bout you and I take a look around town, and head back to my place later, you know, if you don't have a place to stay or anything." I looked her in the eyes: My secret weapon. No girl can resist the urge of my Bad Blue Babies. It went off smoothly, but Hey! how could it have not gone smoothly? "You'll need rest tomorrow, for the tournament."

Years
"If you insist," Pandora spoke trailing Loryn with his eyes as she weaved around him. "Though if only temporarily. Be seeing you soon, Loryn." He added once she was behind, though he didn't turn to look at her. Instead he held out his hand preventing Max from doing the same. "What about you? You seem to be a reasonable man, heheh." He spoke lowering his hand, signaling that he was being truthful at allowing both of them to leave. "Surly, there is something on your mind." He stated waiting for the boy to ansewer. "If not then...I wish you luck in your up comming battles. I'll be watching with intrest." He added adjusting his glasses yet again.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn stood rigid as Pandora's voice floated over to her. I'll be seeing you soon. Sge turned to look over her shoulder at Max, who had been stopped by 'The Scientist'. She gave him a hard look, as if to say, Wait here. I'll be back, then turned and dashed back through the forest. She wasn't exactly sure where she was going, but she was beginning to hear Seth's and Yuki's voices more clearly now, which was a promising sign. Suddenlt, she burst out of the trees before them, a wild look of fear on her face. She hasn't noticed the tears of terror dripping down her face until then, and rubbed them away with an embarrassed look.

"Y-You need to come with me...No-Now.." Loryn stammered out, her body trembling. "P-Pan...Dora..." Her mouth wasn't seeming to work right, and she choked in her sentences. Something about seeing the demon had flipped a switch in her, making her fear almost uncontrollable. Her knees buckled beneath her and shecfell to the ground, her whole body shaking. "H-He's with...Max...I-I told him I wasn't inter..rested in what he had t-to say...He-He let me go..."

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Far in the Past....

After I am able to walk without feeling dizziness, I finally get some fresh air in order to clear my head. Absol looks up at me and nods.

"I guess it is time for you to officially become mine then Absol." I say, moving my 'new' arm to my new bag and pull out a pokeball.

Absol stands straight and I throw the pokeball. It let it hit him. The ball started shaking as I looked at it nervously, as if I think Absol is going to break out and attack. It keeps shaking and finally it stops and dings.

"Woohoo! Absol you are officially mine now!!" I yell, I forget I am in a tranquil village and immediately apologize to those around.

"Now Iruko. It is time to start your training. Let us head down to the Relic Forest." Eagun says.

I follow Eagun as we slowly walk down the slopes to the cave to the Relic Forest. I couldn't help, but think about me and Kaitlyn walking down not very long ago. At least it didn't feel like it. It would be a month if I was still in my normal time. As we enter he walks over to the front of the Relic stone and takes a seat and crosses his legs as if he was going to meditate.

"Now Iruko, take a seat about 10 feet and front of me and sit like I am. Once you are in the position. I want you to tell me why so much revege bloodlust is in your heart and the problems you have caused." Eagun says.

I sit like Eagun and tell him about my sister and how I blew up the building and made a crater.

"My my, for one so young, you have endured much. Now tell me, when you were sleeping, I heard three female names, Kaitlyn, Gwyn and Loryn. Gwyn is your younger sister. Who are they to you?" Eagun says.

I get stuck and my face turns red. I don't know what to say. I am nervous and sad at the same time.

"Calm down young one. Relax and let it flow." Eagun says.

I take a few deep breaths and close my eyes and everything comes to the front. "Loryn... before I disappeared, we were in a tournament together the day before. I had helped her get over a 'saddened' state, if you will. She reminds me so much of my sister. The way she talks. The way she touches my hand. And the way she acts. So I guess.... she is like my little sister in many ways." I say not closing my eyes.

"Now Kaitlyn... who is she to you?" Eagun asks.

"I... I don't know if I should say." I say in all honestly.

"If you fear to disrupt the future in this timeline. Do not fear, I will be long gone before she is born and this will not leave my lips." Eagun says.

"I... I don't know, I had only known her for a few hours before I was brought here. But... when I am with her... it's like a great peace washes over me. As if there was nothing to worry about. She could be a bit boy-crazy, but in a way.... I didn't mind. I gave her my sister's necklace that I said I found after my little sister was kidnapped." I say opening my eyes.

"So you knew one for roughly 24 hours and the other for about 3 hours. Am I correct?" Eagun asks.

"Yes, but how does any of that help?" I ask looking into Eagun's eyes.

"One is like your sister and one is perhaps like you? So you love your sister and you love the other because she is similar to you." Eagun says.

"Your saying I love Loryn like my sister and I really love Kaitlyn? But if that is the case, why didn't I give my sister's necklace to Loryn who I love like my sister?" I ask.

"Because that necklace is close to your heart. Love works in strange ways dear boy. You can love someone as a sister that you have known for years, but you fall in love with someone you just met. That is one of the many mysteries of love." Eagun says.

It all made sense now that I hear Eagun speak of it.

"Now.... this neck part will be very tough. First I want you to close your eyes." Eagun says.

"Yes sir." I say as I close my eyes and relax again.

"You have to let them go as if you never saw them." Eagun says with more seriousness.

My eyes fling open, "Forget them!? How can I forget them!? You just told me to tell you everything and then you just tell me to forget them as if I never met them!?" I yell.

"Iruko, sometimes you have to give up everything to retain balance. Do you want to be the cause of pain that comes to them? Do you want to be responsible for letting them die while this demon torments your mind about them?" Eagun asks sternly.

The pictures of me letting them die flows in my brain.

Tears slide down my face. "I-I understand."

"Your feelings for them will remain the same, but when the time comes, you will be able to push them aside to save them form harm. It is hard to understand, but it is true." Eagun says.

I let the memories of them slide away. The memories of my sister, Loryn and Kaitlyn.

I will save them! All of them!

Maxew555

Years
Chapter 26: Pandora's Questions:

The man continued to freak out Max and Loryn by teleporting in front of them and, soon afterwards, returning Sawsbuck to his Pokéball. Loryn grabbed Max's arm and asked if she could leave as they both started to walk around the man, but the scientist held Max back. Max swallowed hard as Loryn said she was going for help.
"What about you? You seem to be a reasonable man, heheh." The Scientist said sinisterly.
"Fine then, I have two questions. One, what is your name and how do you know all about all of us? And two, how about we have a battle, if I win, you leave me and my friends alone until I say otherwise?" Max said, the latter in a cocky manner. Max swallowed hard again, what had he done.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Yuki turned at the sound of Loryn's voice shouting. Pandora must be back, although he knows he can't do anything, only talk, but small talk wont get him anywhere, except with Loryn.

"Loryn!" I say shouting acros the empty space to her, "it's just small talk, don't listen to him. I promise he can't do a single thing until the tournament ends!" She can clearly hear my voice. I turn to Seth with is goggles, trying to be as relaxed as possible to show everyone not to show fear.

"Seth, what time is it," I say understanding that his goggles seem to tell the time. I say this out of curiosity and the fact that soon the tournament will begin, I think six oclock is a good time, but I really need to get home and eat something too.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Far in the Past....

It has been many weeks sense I first arrived in the past and thanks to Celebi. I don't know how my friends are doing, but as Eagun says, I will be able to return to the point of where I disappear, but I decide to return a few hours after that point. The mental training has payed off and I no longer feel revenge, but justice. Of course I will still feel anger, but to a point where I can control it easily.

I wonder how my friends will react when I return? I wonder.

There isn't much I can do, but stay with Eagun. It is hard staying in the past for so long without messing with the current time line. I really want to go explore ruins, but again it is hard to study and not mess anything up. I have trained physically a lot. No doubt it was something I needed. I needed to get back into shape after being out for a few weeks. There is no doubt that when I return to my time, I will be a least a year older than I am suppose to be, not to mention that they probably will not recognize me right away since I am slightly more muscular and have this bionic arm, as I call it. On days Eagun let's me rest, I train with my pokemon. Eagun is surprised to see Empoleon and Krookodile because he has never seen them. I tell him about all the new pokemon that have been discovered. As always he says he will keep them a secrete.

"So Iruko, what do you plan to do once you are back in your own time?" Eagun asks.

Me and Eagun are eating apples and other fruit in the forest when he asks. I think about it for a few minutes and then answer after I swallow one more bite of apple.

"Well, first of all, I plan to find my sister and help my friends though I am sure it will be a while longer before the final showdown with this demon. In the process I want to find the secrete to evolving my Eevee into the pokemon Slyveon that I told you about a few days ago. I am also currently waiting to challenge Elite 4 members of the Hoenn region to become champion. After I help my friends and we know the demon is gone. I plan to travel with my little sister to the Kalos Region. I may also ask Kaitlyn to go with me. She has been there once and.... well you know." I say chuckling a bit.

After a few more minutes of training we leave the cave. The sun is starting to go down and we watch the sunset over the water. It is a beautiful site. The oranges, purples, reds, and pinks all clashed together in an amazing display, the ocean glimmers with all the colors.

"You must have a lot of skill, I assume, if you are going to challenge the champion of the Hoenn Region, although I don't know who it is in your time." Eagun says watching the sun go down.

"Yeah. I really don't know who it is either. I just know he is strong because he has been champion for many years." I say watching the sun set.

"Then it is settled, tomorrow a little after noon. We will have a battle. If you can beat me, then you are ready for any challenge out there." Eagun says.

"Re-really!?" I ask looking up at him.

"Yes. I may be old, but I can still battle to a point. The only reason I lost a few years ago was because the person was using a Shadow Pokemon, but I cannot be the best all my life. Now let us get some rest. I will battle at my very best tomorrow." He says turning back toward his house.

Years
Turning defensivly as Loryn burst from the trees into the opeing near the Relic Stone, Seth looked at the horrified expression on her face while she swept away her tears. Dropping to her knees, informing Seth and Yuki that Pandora was with Max, and that he let her go. He was about to move over to her side, but Yuki's voice called before hand explaining how Pandora couldn't do more than small talk at the moment. Yuki then quickly changed the subject after to the time. Seth pulled his goggles down over his eyes, but only for a second. "12:53," Seth stated, throwing a questionable look to the man who asked. 'He seems sure that Pandora can't do anything...but still Max is his friend, and he's just going to leave him with that guy?' Seth then looked at Loryn again. He had the urge to just charge into the woods and take on Pandora himself. "He let you go?" Seth asked calmly quietly.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Heheh-ahhahaha..." Pandora didn't hold his hellish laughter as Max replied with his own set of questions. "Pandora Akakios," He informed while rubbing his eye in a play that he was crying from the up-roar. "I've known Yuki since he passed into this world. He gave off a different aura, along with his sister, Maya. Who's been and is currently sealed away. As for some reason her powers were unable to be stablized once she came into this dimention, and thus destroyed her human body." Pandora took a moment to adjust his glasses after he was done scratching at his eye. "It was soon after that, I started to keep an eye on Loryn. It would seem as though her body will work out perfectly for Maya's revival...As for Seth...hehe..I've known him since the day he was born. The boy had a very dark energy about him from the beginning that's only growing stronger with time, a dark energy that I find particularily intreguing...Artificial."

Pandora concluded with that for a moment. Looking over his shoulder, in the direction that Loryn had sped off. "It doesn't seem as if they're comming to help you..." He turned back to Max. "I'm afraid that I can't have a battle with you...assuming that your talking about Pokemon." He informed. The moment after, he was hunched over, inches from Max's face. His hood was now down and his eyes dug into Max's soul. "However, if you want a fight..." Pandora spoke slowly in an echoing voice.

Last edited:
Back