• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Okay Has Anyone Else Heard Ofthe Mystic,aurora And Old Sea Chart

alakazamisbest

how sad is that?
Years
I FOUND THOSE THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO GET YOU THESE POKEMON:
MYSTIC TICKET:Ho-oh/Lugia Get the Mystic Ticket, and go to Navel Island
AURORA TICKET:Deoxys Get the Aurara Ticket, and go to Birth Island
OLD SEA CHART:Mew Get the Old Sea Chart, and go to Faraway Island

BY THE WAY THIS IS FOR POKEMON EMERALD,SO IF YOU KNOW ABOUT THESE TICKETS AND CHART PLEASE WIRTE BACK CAUSE I AM CONFUSED ALL KINDS OF SITES SO IFYOU HAVE HEARD OF ANYTHING THAT WORKS ALSO WIRTE ME BACK

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Yeah I have btw isn't it old sea map and Navel Rock? I used a cheating device on my Emerald ROM to get to those islands :D. It was fun to catch those pokemon but frustrating too.

Years
You forgot one.
Here's them in order:

EON Ticket: Enables player to obtain Latias or Latios, depending on which cartridge you got (Ruby or Saphire) or which color you chose in Emerald. The actual ticket was released quite a while ago, first at the Pok?mon Center in New York City. At one point, they decided to sell the ticket in stores. Now, only place to get is by Mixing Records or finding the ticket on eBay or somewhere online. Works with all five cartridges

Aurora Ticket:
Enables player to obtain Deoxys. In each cartridge, Deoxys is in different forms: Normal in Ruby and Saphire, Attack in FireRed, Defense in LeafGreen, and Speed in Emerald. Actual ticket was handed out in the Pok?mon Center in New York City in late 2005. To get it now, Mixing Records (I think) or online shopping like eBay. Works with all five cartridges

Mystic Ticket:
Enables player to obtain Ho-oh or Lugia. There have been reports on players getting both somehow. There was never an actual ticket produced. Instead, it was an electronic gift handed out at Nintendo World, to commemorate its grand opening. (the store replaced Pok?mon Center, but a Pok?mon section is reported to take a big portion of Nintendo World, still probably called Pok?mon Center) In other words, you needed to unlock Mystery Gift as well as a wireless adapter. Only works on FireRed, LeafGreen, and Emerald. (that means no Mixing Records!)

Old Sea Chart:
Enables player to obtain Mew. This ticket isn't even announced yet in Pok?mon Center of New York City. It's not released yet, so don't bother looking for it in online stores.

Hope this clears up any confusion.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
Years
I have 3 of those tickets from the events so yeah ... really old news >___>

The only one that hasnt came out yet was the one for Mew

Back