• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Shiny Pokémon would you most want as a pet?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
this is probably going to get responses based on the Shiny's color, but that is the way it is supposed to be...

what shiny Pokémon would you most want as a pet?

for me, a Shiny Delcatty

Years
184.gif

I've always loved that shiny Azumarill's color is so different compared to the regular blue, so I'd love to have one if I could. I like shiny Ninetales too, but I think that Azumarill might make a slightly better pet (at least, one that doesn't have the potential to burn down my house anyway).

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
In real life, I would like to have a shiny Umbreon. It has blue-colored stripes instead of yellow, which looks a lot better on it. Also, instead of the usual scary-looking red eyes, it has brown eyes, and that would make me feel more comfortable to be around it. =] I would like to have a shiny Metagross, too, because its colors look amazing to me.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I would love to have a shiny Mienfoo with me, I just love that blue-fur instead of the it's red one.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Eevee cause its snow white, and then I would evolve it into Umbreon cause Umbreon has those majestic blue circles instead of that yellow crap.

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Shiny Espeon, so beautiful.
I find all Shiny eevee evo's are beautiful but Espeon
stands out to all of them. Well, that's my thought.

Back