• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
Wow! That back sprite of Lulleep is awesome! But I see just one little problem. The arm... It's so far down. It just looks strange. But if it's moved a little higher then It would be perfect!! Awesome sprite!

Years
lulleep looks very proffesional, actually it could probably be mistaken for a real pokemon sprite if someone didnt know it was fake. mimity is well done but there are a few sharp edges on the ears, head and body which need to be rounded. the backsprites for both are very well done. :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Pokemon Torzach looks definitely sick! I can't wait to play it! I love the idea of 250+ Fakemons!
Im totally supporting this and wait until it comes out!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Lulleeps really look great, but Mimity looks a little pale and it lacks some black outlines?
But still, both look nice. ^^

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Aww that new sprite is so adorable!!!
I know, its great eh :D

Wow! That back sprite of Lulleep is awesome! But I see just one little problem. The arm... It's so far down. It just looks strange. But if it's moved a little higher then It would be perfect!! Awesome sprite!
Alright, I'll talk to him about that, or I'll try and do it myself ^^

So far all the Sprites are awsome
Thanks ^^

lulleep looks very proffesional, actually it could probably be mistaken for a real pokemon sprite if someone didnt know it was fake. mimity is well done but there are a few sharp edges on the ears, head and body which need to be rounded. the backsprites for both are very well done. :)
Alrighty, those edges are being rounded off now ^^

cool new sprites mac! ur really gettin it goin :D

congratz to mac's team too great job guys. get out there and show em that fakemon are the future! lol. yay pep talk :P
I know, the team is awesome, they are really getting things done ^^

Pokemon Torzach looks definitely sick! I can't wait to play it! I love the idea of 250+ Fakemons!
Im totally supporting this and wait until it comes out!
Thanks ^^

Lulleeps really look great, but Mimity looks a little pale and it lacks some black outlines?
But still, both look nice. ^^
Yeah, I thought they needed bringing to life a bit, so I brightened the palette slightly, I didn't want to overdo it and blind everyone ^^ I also added some black to the outline, so tell me what you think of this one
Spoiler:

MegaMaccer

Years
yeah mimity looks alot better like that,but that line in between his head and left ear looks unnatural
Ok, I'll try and fix that up. Now, some more sprites for C&C. Now, I'm not trying to turn this thread into a sprite rating thread or anything, I'm only doing it because I want the sprites to be as good as I can get them. Anyway, here are 2 more sprites for rating, by the latest spriter to join the team, Blikosaur. Remember, these are his 1st 2 sprites ever, and he drew the original concept art as well, so all crit will be appreciated :D
Spoiler:
There is Humon (Pink and Purple) and Raptwig (The other one ^^) So, look and rate people :D

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
Wow this game looks very very impressive.
I love well done fakemon and new regions, so this should be a win-win.
Good job, keep it up, I hope to play the finished hack someday!

MegaMaccer

Years
you should just stick with the pokemon you have already in my opinion.
You mean stick with the Fakemon we have for now? Well, the Fakemon are one of the big features in this hack, so I think I'll keep going and getting new ones in~

Wow this game looks very very impressive.
I love well done fakemon and new regions, so this should be a win-win.
Good job, keep it up, I hope to play the finished hack someday!
Thanks ^^ I hope it is, and I hope, when you play the finished product, as there will be one ^^, you will enjoy it :D
===========================================================
Ok, no real update, just letting everyone know that the userbars are now working properly, so they are much easier to stick into sigs now ^^ Remember guys, the latest sprites I posted need rating, I've said it before, we can't improve without you guys ^^~

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
Remember, these are his 1st 2 sprites ever, and he drew the original concept art as well, so all crit will be appreciated :D
raptwigfrontsprite.png
humonfrontsprite.png
There is Humon (Pink and Purple) and Raptwig (The other one ^^) So, look and rate people :D

these look good for your first sprites :D if i may, though, humon's lines look a little undefined, might want to sharpen it with some black/darker edges. i think raptwig is the better one, it just looks a little too bright. might want to darken the pallete just a bit. of course thats just my opinion, they still look great :)

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
They look okay... humon looks strange. But the raptwig looks good. It's a little too bright though. And I see that Mac made the black outline for Mimitty... interesting. it looks awesome!

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
Forget what i said i was reading your other post wrong lol
I LOVE the fakemon!! Dont stop adding them!!
Are you adding those fakemon raptwig and humon or just asking us to critique them?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
A hack with Fakemon, it's been a while since one of those. It's difficult to get me to like'em, but so far it seems to be going in the right track. Most of the first ones shown are nice. Those last two, however, dont look as good as I could expect. Maybe it's because I dont find them too "pokemonish", unlike the other ones.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
Just a small Pokemon I whipped up. May be in the game, but I am uncertain at the moment. Please critique at will (BTW, his name is Rhinox, and he is Fire/Steel)

Well, like the other two, they are okay...They're pretty good sprites, but, I don't know... They are okay I guess, just not as good as the already going to be used Pokemon. That's the best I can put it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back