• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Square-Enix ☆ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Kingdom Hearts Fans! I have come to you with WONDERFULLY GOOD NEWS :)
logo.gif

TGS, SE has announced Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX which will have (this is for Japan, im not sure for Localization as this point) Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, Full remake for Theater Mode of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for the PS3, coming out 2013.

EDIT: if this is a localization game for everywhere, this is good for Europe as well since Re:Chain of Memories never got released there, good for them too. :) also, since the game will probably be Region free, can import it as well, which I will for the JPN version.

Here is the link: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/khhd/

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I'm okay with this!
Chain of Memories is one of my favourite entries, and Kingdom Hearts was feeling a bit dated anyway, so a HD upscaling is always nice! : D
Although, I hope it's more than just a gloss over, which quite a few companies like to do with their HD ports.

ソラ

Years
I'm okay with this!
Chain of Memories is one of my favourite entries, and Kingdom Hearts was feeling a bit dated anyway, so a HD upscaling is always nice! : D
Although, I hope it's more than just a gloss over, which quite a few companies like to do with their HD ports.

Also to think we might actually get Final Mix outside of Japan is such a good thing too. :)

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Oh, yeah! Definitely.
Not to mention if this comes out in English, and then they decide to make a HD port of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, there's always the chance that it might also come out in English! o3o

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Yes yes YES!!! A SE fan club!!!
Hi, Star would like to join!

What is your favourite series made by Square-Enix?

Kingdom Hearts FTW!!! But i'm also getting into Dragon Quest.

Who is your favourite Kingdom Hearts character?
Hmm, I like Riku! He's an interesting person, plus he's kinda handsome <3 ☆_Oh, but why did you have to cut your hair in KH3D???

What console(s) do you hope Kingdom Hearts III will be on?
Seeing that KH and KH2 were on Playstation two, it's only fitting that it should be on PS3. 3DS would be nice, but it just has to be on the ps3.

ソラ

Years
Oh, yeah! Definitely.
Not to mention if this comes out in English, and then they decide to make a HD port of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, there's always the chance that it might also come out in English! o3o

I'd die happy if that happens. If Nomura, and SE, and Disney decided to come to their senses and do it, I'd die so happy. :) But let see about the the localization version before we get into more speculations.

Last edited:

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
Please be in English Companies are getting on my nerves lately about not making certain games people want into English. An English version would get more people in it that missed it the first time meaning more sales for KH 3

ソラ

Years
Please be in English Companies are getting on my nerves lately about not making certain games people want into English. An English version would get more people in it that missed it the first time meaning more sales for KH 3

The only game they didn't sell in the Kingdom Hearts series is Final Mix, Final Mix+ BBSFinal Mix, Coded for the mobile. But they still released every other game to us, we know the story. Plus Nomura wouldn't leave out the PS3 HD collection for us, we will give it to us.

EDIT:

^Press CC for Sub
This is amazing, the trailer, also it looks like they added something new to KH1/FM "reaction commands" like in Re:CoM, and KH2 :) also days have a new scene. It shows it.

EDITX2:Reaction commands
tumblr_mauv87UwPs1r9zy3co1_500.png

Comparison with Kh1, and HD Remastered
tumblr_mav2ud4Dab1qkfenpo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

rainerman3

The Guy With THE Aura
Years
I have no idea how they manage to pull off such amazing trailers of kingdom hearts all the time! I mean add some scenes from kingdom hearts, simple and clean (the instrumental version) and boom, you have an epic trailer. I mean i deeply enjoyed watching the kingdom hearts 3d trailers. I haven't played kingdom hearts 358/2 days, but I see that it's great and from the trailer the scene looked awesome... Oh and I finally got Kingdom Hearts 3D and finished it in 3 days. ^.^'' But now I'm starting from the normal difficulty and I'm trying to unlock the secret ending. And can anyone explain to me why all the characters seem to ignore Sora a lot. I mean cmon just look they talk to Riku all the time but Sora just like isn't there. xD So can anyone tell me if there is a reason or it's just that. Oh and I don't really get Sora's part of the story... I almost teared up when Sora (Ventus) was just chasing Riku (Terra) and Kairi (Aqua).
Since Ven's theme music always gets me to tear up. :,) And wow this is a long post...

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
The only game they didn't sell in the Kingdom Hearts series is Final Mix, Final Mix+ BBSFinal Mix, Coded for the mobile. But they still released every other game to us, we know the story. Plus Nomura wouldn't leave out the PS3 HD collection for us, we will give it to us.

EDIT:

^Press CC for Sub
This is amazing, the trailer, also it looks like they added something new to KH1/FM "reaction commands" like in Re:CoM, and KH2 :) also days have a new scene. It shows it.

EDITX2:Reaction commands
tumblr_mauv87UwPs1r9zy3co1_500.png

Comparison with Kh1, and HD Remastered
tumblr_mav2ud4Dab1qkfenpo1_500.jpg

Woah, talk about awesome! It had better be released to America/Europe/Australia etc! It would be such a tease to us if they didn't...they've already teased us enough. I've played 358/2 days, so that new scene has got me interested. Wonder if there are any other new scenes that they've added...
And thanks Destiny Demon! :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Those aren't really reaction commands. They just moved the abilities like Ars Arcanum (pictured) and whatnot to the triangle button instead of having to go to the bottom of the menu to select them. That's still great news though because it means there's a good chance they did the same with treasure chests. That's one of the hardest things for me to get used to in KH1--having to clear a room just to open a chest. And apparently they've altered the camera to be more like KH2's which is also quite welcome. Aside from that and updated character models & textures, it should be exactly the same though. I can't imagine they'll actually add in reaction commands and things that would change the course of battle.

I'm so excited though! Re:COM in glorious HD! Finally! I was always kind of disappointed with the blurriness of the cutscenes in that game (because they were pre-rendered and recorded in SD instead of rendered as the game goes) and that will finally be fixed!

And Days! <3 It looks so good and they ARE condensing and voicing the important cutscenes that weren't originally voiced and pretty. I was worried they'd just be including the rather empty theatre mode from the original game recorded in HD which would be okay but not really ideal in any sense of the word.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I'm so excited though! Re:COM in glorious HD! Finally! I was always kind of disappointed with the blurriness of the cutscenes in that game (because they were pre-rendered and recorded in SD instead of rendered as the game goes) and that will finally be fixed!

And Days! <3 It looks so good and they ARE condensing and voicing the important cutscenes that weren't originally voiced and pretty. I was worried they'd just be including the rather empty theatre mode from the original game recorded in HD which would be okay but not really ideal in any sense of the word.
I've never played Re:Com, so I'm looking forward to playing it (that is, if It comes to NA).

I kinda wish Days was playable, but then again, there are some functions that would have to be altered a lot to make it usable for the PS3.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Good idea of making a SE club instead of several different clubs.
I am joining simply because I love Square Enix and the games they produce.

What is your favourite series made by Square-Enix?
My favourite on would be definitely be Kingdom Hearts.

Who is your favourite Kingdom Hearts character?
It would be Sora (KH2 Sora). Second would be either Kairi or Riku or Aqua/Ventus

What console(s) do you hope Kingdom Hearts III will be on?
The playstation 3 or even 4(if it comes out by then), it has to be on a sony console, no Microsoft or Nintendo console!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Unfortunately, this thread passed away two months ago :(. You shouldn't post in threads that haven't posted in for more than one month.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back