• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
I have C's right now, because I couldn't care less about my grade. I like the learning part of school, but not so much the grades.
Oh god, this whole week, I thought I had a 10 page paper due, and I started two days before the due date. Thank god my teacher extended it, cause I would have DIED otherwise.

PROCRASTINATORS UNITE!!

…tomorrow

Sir Codin

I started an finished a Powerpoint presentation last night about the movie Smoke Signals. I had to describe the main characters, the director, and the styles and themes of the movie.

Best thing about college is that some of the professors don't care about your language anymore, so I can get away with putting Victor's catchphrase ("Thomas, you're so full of shit...") on the assignment.

Other than that, I need to study for an exam taking place a couple of weeks. Meaning I'll probably start studying the weekend before it happens. Yay, procrastination.

I hope I don't piss off the Lady of Pain by mindlessly killing every Black Abishai I see in Sigil...

I'm also amazed people don't react much to me constantly shooting Magic Missiles in the streets.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
I just finished discussing college stuff with my parents and also got the green light for prom, since you're so interested. ;D

As for website making, I don't know anything about that sorta stuff. :c

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Tch, what do people with lives do?

Since you're already here, Droomph, here's that Grovyle.
Sorry, it's going to be huge because I forgot to change the size of the image. T:
Spoiler:

To other people who don't know, Droomph suggested I draw Grovyle. Buuut I did it with my left (non-dominant) hand.

Eh. I haven't been doing anything interesting. Just trying to learn how to draw with my left hand. {:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hey, tracing at least shows you have a steady hand.
The one on the top there is cute. {:

I'm tempted to post the first left-handed drawing and the second (Grovyle) somewhere- maybe my blog or art thread. Huuuuge difference. I actually enjoy drawing with my left hand more than with my right, tbh.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm right-handed and can hardly write anything legible with my left hand- drawing is much easier than writing, apparently. ?_?

It's a lot less frustrating for me to draw with my left hand, because when I totally mess up, it usually is because of the hand I'm using, not my inability to draw well enough. Or at least that's what I tell myself. ;D

Off-topic, but I caught three shiny Skitty yesterday in the same chain. Not my favorite shiny, but it was a swarm and I figured I might as well try.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
I pretty much fail at drawing without having some type of reference that I can look at every five seconds, but at least I'm not terrible. If I tried to draw with my left hand though... That'd be ugly. And Slender, why do you catch so many shinys when I have never caught any??? >:(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Element
asdfghjkl yes
It's so much easier to use references. The only Pokemon I can draw well/accurately with no reference is Cubone. I have waaaay too much practice drawing it haha.

Because pokeradar. :D
Haha if you'd like, I can send some over to you. (My only UT ones are Ponyta, Ralts, and the mentioned Skitty.)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Seems like a good idea. {:
My first shiny was a RE Bidoof. D: I actually forgot about it and deleted the save file hehe.

Dipu, now that you know your dad is paying for college (I seen your blog), perhaps you could save for a new one?

Okay, it's after midnight and I should get out of here. I'm going to be busy the next couple of days, so it probably would be a good idea to actually get some sleep, hmm? I:

Goodnight, DCC. Have fun with the time you have left without having to deal with me. x;

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Why hasn't anyone posted here in 7 hours? The DCC has been pretty dead lately.

So...how's the weather where you live? does anyone have anything to really say to spark a conversation? Anything interesting going on right now? I'm probably gonna sleep or make breakfast soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back