• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh gods, I'm horrible at this..

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
What sort of video games are you the worst at? Why do you think that you're not so good at those certain video games?

Feel free to share!

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
Years
I suck at JRPGs. I can only get halfway through them at the very best. I'm not the best at FPSes either, but I'm good enough that I can play online without people talking about how much I suck.

Years
I suck at construction and management simulation games like SimCity or Football Manager... I just can't build a city or a awesome football team without cheating.

Years
I'm not all that good at FPS games.. usually whenever I do get taught tactics in-game, it's with people who are more experienced, and usually I'll never know when to shoot either.

Years
I'm like so bad at FPS games for the same reasons as Zach, in addition to my distaste of the genre the fact those games are so terribly hard is the reason I'd never play them. Also, you could count strategy as another genre I suck at. I guess this is what happened as a result of my gaming childhood being primarily based around platformer games.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
FPS games urrgh. I don't get along with first person views very well and I always find myself being killed by things I don't see, plus I steer clear of most PvP on-line gameplay and stick with co-op.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Oh my god!

You ready?

I am absolutely god-awful-puke-in-a-shoe-and-give-it-to-a-orphan horrible at fighting games. Don't get me wrong. I love them. Especially Street Fighter. But I'm just bad. So bad.

Garbage, SON!

Racing games, I cannot drive to save my life.

3rd Person Shooters. Like Mass Effect and GTA. Although I absolutely adore GTA. I am poop-tastic at it. And that, ladies in gentlemen, are games that I blow at.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I am absolutely god-awful-puke-in-a-shoe-and-give-it-to-a-orphan horrible at fighting games. Don't get me wrong. I love them. Especially Street Fighter. But I'm just bad. So bad.

Same. I love playing fighting games but I'm so terrible at them. My coordination is great thanks to osu but I suck at the thinking aspect of it. Punching the enemy until they die with no planning will only get you so far.

Actually I suck at any game that involves coordinating intricate combos, including action games like Devil May Cry. I just wanna press buttons until things die.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
No one knows what they are talking about, play dark souls! its unforgiving

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Mostly fighting games where combo-loops are the key to success. But then again I never liked Fighting games aside from P4A anyways.

First person/third person shooters are also so stressing, there is always that somebody that jumps around like a rabbit on hard drugs which makes aiming a real pain in the swiggeryswag bag.

RPG/JRPGs somewhat. I always fail at the parts where specializing certain characters are essential, so I always have a hard time to pull through the game but then again that makes it fun... Right? ....R-right? No? ; ___ ;

Fast-paced puzzle games, that's probably the most irritating genre(?) of game I suck at the most. When I thought this is the limit how much stress a human being can produce another level of stress comes in play. I have never touched a puzzle game for over six years.

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
... Sweet... jesus. FPS's. Portal and TF2 are the only ones I've played that I've actually been decent at. Portal because puzzles and TF2 because balance. I've played my fair share of Call of Duty and Halo and Gears of War. And you know what?

... I suck at them. A lot. Sure, I can eventually beat them, but that doesn't change how badly I suck getting there.

... I'm relatively good at other genres. Although I'm admittedly rather weak in the RPG area.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Fighting games, definitely. I don't have the patience or dedication to learn all the different moves and combos, so I usually just wind up button mashing. Plus I just don't enjoy them.

I'm not particularly great at FPSes either. I used to be better (but still pretty bad) but I haven't played many lately at all so I'm sure I couldn't hold my own in a Halo match at this point.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
Music:Because some songs are just too dang hard to play on a plastic guitar.

Fighting games I have a love/hate relationship with. I'm decent enough to hold out and even win matches against my cousin in games like Tekken,but when it comes to things like Street Fighter and King of Fighters,I do horribly.Commands for certain moves i can't do(I'm looking at you Zangief) and even then,some commands don't even happen.

Years
No one knows what they are talking about, play dark souls! its unforgiving

Dark souls? Oh please... It's time for you to play Ghosts N' goblins.

I'm horrible at fighting games in general, I can never remember any combo moves whatsoever. I'm okay in FPS but I'm still not good at it compared to my friends.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Any game that requires driving skills... I am terrible in racing games. Usualy its because of my reckless driving style. I once got 32 000 dollar fine in L..Noire for breaking so many cars...

Years
Besides Mario kart, I'm terrible at racing games... and also generally FPS games too. Except the Metroid Prime series. So basically all non-Nintendo games, hooray!

Back